• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

How I Got Started Dressing

PaulaPlaytex

I Have Always Had Big Natural Breasts (46B/46C-Cup)...My Sister-In-Law Said That I Need To Wear A Bra...She Gave Me One Of Her Old Bras (46D)...A Bit Too Large In The Cup Size...She Then Took Me Bra Shopping...46B/46C-Cup Bras Fit Me Great...I Fell In Love With The Playtex Brand...She Then Said, Since I Am Wearing My Bras...I Should Start Wearing Panties (Size 13/14)...She Then Added Nylons and Nightgowns...She Then Gave Me Some Clip-On Earrings (To Complete The Look)...Then She Added Some Pink Lipstick and Blue Eye Shadow...Wow ! , Did I Look and Feel Great...We Now Go Shopping (Dresses, Tops, etc.)..."My Life Is Now Complete As A '(Sexy) Crossdresser' 24/7, 365 Thanks To My Wonderful Sister-In-Law" !

• Admin

Having supportive help is great.  How does the rest of the family take it?  "Sexy CD" that much of the time though can cause trouble though especially in your state.

"VickySGV"...Family Is O.K. With My Crossdressing...To My Sister, I Am Now Just One Of The Girls...I Am Only A Sexy CDer In Private...With My "Sexy Boyfriend" (He Dresses Too).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator

Hi Paula, 

I’m only just starting to get familiar with women’s clothes in general, and while I’m not well endowed in any fashion nor am I  exuberant about clothing, I realize it’s a necessity that I need more knowledge about. It sounds to me like you have a great deal of knowledge that I could rely upon, I’d love to pick your brain a little. So far my goal was to minimize the profile under my shirt as there are definitely times where I must be more boy mode than girl mode... A friend has suggested a very comfortable all day wear bra, it’s much like the Haynes X temp fabric stretchy type but it’s from Avenue and it’s the Avenue body series size 2.  It does fit fairly well as I have a 44 inch band size and to its credit is very comfortable, and does a good job at minimizing my profile. Are you at aware of any other good brands of this type that are comfortable and minimizing? I like that it only appears similar to a tank top if it is exposed through the top of my T-shirt, and that there are no hooks or clasps that identify it readily as a bra when I am in boy mode.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions ...

Hugs, 

Jackie 

"jae Bear"...Just be yourself...Enjoy wearing your Bra and Panties...And all of your other "Undergarments"...You only live once...My family always thought I was "A Little Strange"...I am now always wear my Makeup (Lipstick, Eye Shadow) and Large Clip-On Earrings...I wear Bright color Tights or Panty Hose under my Shorts or my Skirts or Dresses...I wear "See through Tops", So my "Sexy Bras" are always visible underneath...My fingers and toes are always painted ("Hot Pink" right now)...Sweetie, "GOOD LUCK"       Love,  "Paula"

• Forum Moderator

Hi Paula, 

That’s all very nice and everything but I was hoping you had a recommendation for me, do you know of a very comfortable every day bra very similar to the kind I have now? Just to recap, I am currently wearing a stretchy fabric type pull over bra from Avenue, a friend of mine had recommended this type as she wears the Haynes X temp bras...  do you have any recommendations for these type of stretchy fabric pull over bras? 

Hugs, 

Jackie 

You're so fortunate to be one of the girls sweetie, I wish my parents were as supportive paulaplaytex and viewed-and-valued me as their rightful daughter but it's good you're accepted and you're in a loving relationship where your boyfriend accepts and appreciates you for you

Everything worked out great for me...Now I need to wear my Bras.

• Forum Moderator

Huh?  Paula do you mind giving me some advice? I know you like to wear your bras but I’m looking for something that fits well, being that you have so many of them I figured you were quite the expert. Please let me know what your thoughts are on fabric pull over bras ...

Hugs, 

Jackie

I started it almost 10 yrs back.I love the lingerie stuff in particular.

I was thinking of buying lingerie stuff from shop...but i was a bit scared....somehow I went to shop.....The moment I entered....there was so much excitement....anxiety ...tingling sen sessions....a fear in mind...It was mix of all feelings...But I loved that.

I brought thongs and BRA.....I rushed back to home...I remember the first time I put on those girly stuff...the sooth feeling was a sensession ....I enjoyed that

• Forum Moderator

Sounds exciting Kamakshi!  I see you're new here.  Welcome!

Jani

19 hours ago, Jani said:

Sounds exciting Kamakshi!  I see you're new here.  Welcome!

Jani

Yes dear....I am new....and excited abt this website and forums

"jae bear"...Since I don't hide my Bra wearing...I just love the Playtex 4693 Model Bra.