• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Laser hair removal locations

Konstantine

Hello everyone,

I have signed up to get laser hair removal. I had two quick questions. 

I was curious about how high to go on having my sideburns removed?

Also, do you ladies remove all your pubic hair with it or leave a small patch? I feel sort of weird becoming 100 percent completely hairless down there

Thanks so much for your help!

• Root Admin

It would be a matter of personal preference. Mine end slightly above mid ear. As for the pubic hair, again, it's a matter of personal preference.  Leave as much or as little as you feel comfortable with.  There is no rule governing  what your pubic area has to look like.

MaryEllen

Thank you. Did you ask them to do them a certain way for your sideburns? I am afraid of messing up my future ability to have long hair since i have a boy cut for now.

• Root Admin

I didn't ask as it wasn't a concern. They are slightly rounded is the best I can tell you. Perhaps you can get some ideas from this link.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1AVNC_enUS679US679&q=female+sideburns+photos&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi7u5_brOXcAhVotlkKHbvPCA8Q1QIIoAEoAQ&biw=1280&bih=584&dpr=1.5

• Forum Moderator

As to sideburns, the hair changes at some point from beard type hair to the type on your head.  It is different in texture and growth pattern.   Hair down below is a personal preference.  I still have hair and like it the way.  

Jani