• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

I’m very sorry your son said that is sad that people are like that. I hope someday he will realize how it hurts you. Please don’t cry yourself to sleep you are a wonderful woman I just wish your wife and son could see that.

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm so sorry that you have to deal with that Kymmie. Kids are our weak vulnerable spot and it can break your heart when something goes sideways.

I'm working on coming out letters now. I have to write letters to my children, siblings, employees and some friends among others. To tell you the truth, the only reactions I'm really concerned about are those of my kids. As far as the rest of them go, if they don't like it they can opt out.

I can't help thinking that given time, your son will come around. A lifetime relationship cant be overshadowed.

Support is sooo important and don't forget that we're here to do just that. Shawna has been an angel and my #1 supporter, so I have that to be thankful for. If you're not getting that at home, which you're not, again, lean on us, There's always someone here. 

Try not to cry yourself to sleep. But on the other hand, if that creates a release for you do it!

• Forum Moderator

Patti Ann, I agree that our Shawna is a great supporter. I am so glad that we became friends.

Yeah, I do hope my son realizes what he is doing to me. After all I am still me. No matter what I look like.

Take care everyone. Have a good night.

Hugs

Kymmie

Good morning everyone! Grab some hot coffee if that is your thing! Have a wonderful day!

Good morning all. I'd have some coffee, but it seems to be a bad week for coffee buying. I got what was on sale. Big Mistake! Now I have 2 boxes of Keurig cups on reserve for the next time I run out of regular stock. Yuck! :doh1: I guess if I want to wake up, I'd better suck it up and drink it with a good amount of sugar!

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning here from VT.  Crisp frosty morning here but thankfully no snow so that's a plus. 

Hot coffee and a long commute, and yes, singing my head off, makes for a positive start to my day.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

6 hours ago, Patti Anne said:

Support is sooo important and don't forget that we're here to do just that. Shawna has been an angel and my #1 supporter, so I have that to be thankful for. If you're not getting that at home, which you're not, again, lean on us, There's always someone here. 

Oooooh this is so sweet.  Thank you.

But she is right if you need a shoulder to cry on or someone just to listen then you have us. 

That goes for anyone here too.

Good morning everyone hope you have a wonderful day. It’s nice and rainy here today, but at least I will be soaked by the time today is over haha.

Hi,

Its Wednesday. Half way through the week. Tough calls I had to take yesterday but I got through it. Some customers still call me sir but about 98% call me female. So that’s ok. Hard night with the kids. It only takes one thing to set my boy off. Then he wants to go home. This is how my kids punish me. I didn’t give in and just let him sulk and have his bad attitude until he came out of it. Carter does not like to read. He needed to read and answer questions on Lord Of The Flies book. He asked me to read it to him My ex and her boyfriend refused to help her. I graciously decided I would. So I read a few chapters as he answered the questions. I want him to get good grades. School is almost out. Then we watched some Waverly Place and I treated them both to Sonic. The boyfriend was there mowing my ex’s lawn when I got there. Carter wanted to bring her dog. The boyfriend text my ex and she text me no dog on visit. I’m not an animal abuser! She does this to remain in control. Carter is now mad and upset! She does this I think to try to spoil my visits with my own kids. The boyfriend waived at me. I waive back. He then tells my kid he made the right choice trying to play my role as father. I hate this! He then tells Caden “have a good visit” Like I’m a relative or something! This is my son and I am his father of course will have a good visit. He could of said nothing or at least said “enjoy your time with your Dad” Even if he used Dad I would be ok with it. He knows about me but he doesn’t know everything either does my ex. 

So after the visit I wanted to call my guy friend and he cancels on me. He still doesn’t get it. He text me bro. So not the best night. Carter also hates to go home. My kids don’t like the boyfriend. Carter cusses in my car against mom and I can see he’s very mad. He sits in my car thinking if he doesn’t move it’s ok. I am now close to 45 minutes over my time. If the ex should come home and see me there is sure to be a altercation. Finally he gets out of the car. I will see them this Sat and Sun. My kids can be a handful but they need me in their life. I made pizza for my younger one. Just doing that makes me feel somewhat important in his life. He shares a lot of things and both are so scared sometimes. Who can blame them. They live with a mom who doesn’t love them and a boyfriend who try’s desperately to take my place. To see my boy talking to him boils my skin. I’m sorry but that’s my family! He said pretty loud enjoy the visit like he wanted me to hear that. I won’t play favorites with him. He’s a big firefighter with lots of money. But I have a bigger heart and that’s priceless. So hard seeing a man mow the lawn that once was yours and talk to your kids like your just some distant relative. Dam this is tough!!! Not even trusting me with a dog! Crazy life! 

Took a bubble bath this morning to calm my nerves. 

Suppose to storm today. Matches how I feel. I’m still going to wear my new pink mini skirt and look cute and pretty! Even if no one can see me I know I have value and worth! 

ttyl 

Love and hugs from Tess❤️

• Forum Moderator

Morning raisin nut bread and a good mug of coffee. Sorry you have to lie down to see it?

5F3C0B51-A27E-4D87-AD1D-3C50ED44A274.jpeg

• Forum Moderator

Charlize, that looks good.

Already 60+ on the back fence thermometer. High forecast of 61. Coffee is going down so good this morning. I hate my body, up almost hourly to pee. Getting old really sucks.

Close today, then off for two days. and knock on wood. those days are looking to be nice.

Have a great day everyone. I hope mine goes better than the last couple for me.

Hugs,

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Great morning 

I am sorry for everyone who is having family problems.  I agree that given time they should start to soften.  But do remember for now that it isn’t easy for a son to suddenly not have the father figure he counted on.  I know of another member her who has the same problems and it’s taking her a long time to sort things out.  It will happen as he matures.

Well, it’s food pick-up day. The refrigerator was getting empty.  Hurray for Walmart and their order online and pickup in the parking lot.

my boat just needs a small amount of things completed a it’s ready for a trip.  Mostly I have to climb the mast and replace some lines, a light and a weather system.  First trip won’t be too ambitious, one day out and one day back just to test things.  

coffee was good this morning.  If I can get them to transfer I have a couple pictures to share.  Likely will be sideways.  

• Forum Moderator

Sunset over the water followed by a night shot with Venus bright in the western sky. Somehow that one is upside down 

5CC38A3B-A9CA-45D7-8B66-DD213DF96DA7.jpeg

2B89EC61-6109-4F9A-B07A-D73EF5B4FAB4.jpeg

• Forum Moderator

Woo-hoo!

"The Gender Recognition Panel has reached a decision on your application. I am very pleased to confirm that your application has been granted and that your Gender Recognition Certificate is now in post to you.

"

I am officially female!  Now to see about that birth certificate.

• Forum Moderator
29 minutes ago, KathyLauren said:

Woo-hoo!

"The Gender Recognition Panel has reached a decision on your application. I am very pleased to confirm that your application has been granted and that your Gender Recognition Certificate is now in post to you.

"

I am officially female!  Now to see about that birth certificate.

Congratulations Kathy, that's awesome news from overseas.....

Hugs

C

• Forum Moderator

Wonderful news @KathyLauren although you've always been "officially" female to us!  

Jani 

Beautiful day here in Northern New Jersey.  Got all dolled up and went for a drive.  Got coffee at Starbucks drive thru.  Long line.  Nice outing, but I'm really longing to do some shopping therapy or a sit down lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, unfortunately, NJ is in lock down mode at least until June 6th.

• Forum Moderator

Susan and I had take-out sushi. It was nice to just sit and spend time together. We don't get to do that as often as I'd like.

Hugs!

I am glad my mom gave me a good name.She works at a clothing store and the next place where she works at is an auto repair shop.Needed a reliable tool dealer to come around,their Snap On dealer went out of business waiting on the replacement.This shop called me Sunday,mom gave them my business card on Friday.I am an independent tool dealer.Stopped there and the owner was impressed with me,said I am welcomed here.He likes that I have great service and treat the customer right.I did tell him I do call ahead of time if I don't show up letting him know ahead of time for a reason.A couple of his employees had broken tools I warrantied on the spot.The owner and his employees bought tools from me too,told them I will be there every Wendsday from now on

Congrats Kathy happy to hear that!

I lucked out today I ended up missing all the rain drops by by going underground and working I just had a 2 hour ride home but it all pays the same.

MikaReich, reliable tool dealers are hard to find anymore. Good for you for picking up another shop.

53 minutes ago, Emily michelle said:

MikaReich, reliable tool dealers are hard to find anymore. Good for you for picking up another shop

I learned from my dad,get a good reputation with great service and treating the customer right.Going to have a couple more shops next month on my route.This shop owner and his employees saw I had tool knowledge too,one was asking me on the Grey Pnuematic impact sockets sets I sell.One of his employees bought 3 sets from me and ordered one for another one of his employees

59 minutes ago, MikaReich said:

I learned from my dad,get a good reputation with great service and treating the customer right.Going to have a couple more shops next month on my route.This shop owner and his employees saw I had tool knowledge too,one was asking me on the Grey Pnuematic impact sockets sets I sell.One of his employees bought 3 sets from me and ordered one for another one of his employees

I’ve seen my fair share of  tool dealers that don’t know what there selling unfortunately. I don’t run across one that often anymore because I stay in a service truck and do my best to avoid going to the shop. Which has worked out pretty good I don’t owe my Snap-on man much at all anymore lol.

• Forum Moderator
10 hours ago, KathyLauren said:

I am officially female!

Nice...what an affirming event in ones life! Congratulations, Kathy! I guess this “Gender Recognition Panel” is the last to find out that you’ve been female for a very long time.  That’s bureaucracy for you!

Susan R?

• Forum Moderator

Congratulations, Kathy. We need one of those panels here in the states. It would save a lot of us a massive headache.

Kymmie

17 hours ago, Charlize said:

Morning raisin nut bread and a good mug of coffee. Sorry you have to lie down to see it?

5F3C0B51-A27E-4D87-AD1D-3C50ED44A274.jpeg

Its ok, i'm spending alot of time sideways lately. Pretty photo Charlize