• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

Im so happy @Susan R to hear the news.

And @Emily michelle that's also great news. I hope everything goes well on the increased doses. I just started estrogen so I don't know anything yet. But I'm excited for you. :)

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/22/2020 at 7:08 PM, KymmieL said:

Sorry to bring this rant to my friends.

If you can't vent your problems to your friends, then you need better friends. I'm just sad you are going through all of this. I have to say one thing though. It seems very out of the ordinary to be married and not transparent about who makes however much money. This would be concerning to me. I could care less about who makes the most or how even the split of bills seems but, there is no way I would accept not knowing anything. It may be normal to some people but I think any blurred lines are unhealthy with regards to a spouse. It's really none of my business so, I hope I'm not out of line. This sounds to me like you're being treated like your not an equal. Hiding income from a significant other does not sound like a health relationship. I remember I used to have to hide money to pay bills. I literally hid money for a year to buy my ex a car because, if there was money in the account, it was needing spent. It's not going to help a strained relationship. I hope things start turning around for you. 

Abi

Great news @Emily michelle! Hope the increase of E and addition of progesterone give you results! 

I am up recovering from the horror from my first GYN appointment yesterday. I love the GYN but hated everything else. Hopefully I heal from that both physically and emotionally! 

Hope everyone has a great day!

• Forum Moderator

Kylie sorry your GYN appointment went so bad. Time heals all wounds. as they say.

kymmie

Good morning girls. I think the hormones are kicking in again. My breasts are starting to grow again.  I'm also getting scared of having to come out to more people eventually. So far I've been able to hide the changes. My biggest fear is no one will want to be around me. I hate this pandemic, because even my support groups meet on line. At least they gave me the opportunity to go out in public.  It's like I want the best of both worlds.  I'm really not happy in my male personality. Last  time I got scared and quit.  Been wanting this all my life. 

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Kylie said:

Great news @Emily michelle! Hope the increase of E and addition of progesterone give you results! 

I am up recovering from the horror from my first GYN appointment yesterday. I love the GYN but hated everything else. Hopefully I heal from that both physically and emotionally! 

Really? Other than the point he shoved a q-tip to somewhere around my throat, my GYN appointments have been pretty tame. He pokes around a bit. Maybe takes a sample. Nowhere near the horror stories my wife tells me about her visits. I mean it can be a little uncomfortable, but it's not so bad. Then again, you're probably a bit more raw than I was when I saw my GYN the first time (around three-four months post-op I think) so you're probably more sensitive down there than I was.

Hugs!

3 hours ago, Kylie said:

I hope everything continues to heal I’m sure it’s painful. Have a good day!

@Jackie C. I had granulation tissue she had to excise and use silver nitrate on. It did not hurt during, but for the 12 hours after it was probably the top 3 most painful experiences of my life. It fees a bit better this morning, albeit I am exhausted and not ready to go back in two weeks for a check up to see if it worked enough to avoid additional treatments. 

After 3 &1/2 weeks it finally happened. My employer sent out an official email to the company regarding my name and pronoun change. I've been so emotionally drained and stressed over it I though I was going to have a full melt-down. But today (deep cleansing breath) it happened, I am Elizabeth!......at work. I have full support of the owner and our VP. Our VP said if anyone says anything negative to me, to have them talk to her. She would love (her words) to explain acceptance and understanding to them. The owner said he usually tells the girls to have a baby, on him but that won't apply to me so have surgery, on me. Apparently our insurance will pay for just about anything. Needless to say I am on cloud 9 right now. I already got my new email and my name has been updated with our 3rd-party companies. Tomorrow, employee photo, ID and whatever else that's needed.

Surprisingly my wife didn't lose it when I told her. I held off mentioning it because I didn't want her to worry that I might lose my job over it.

Doing me happy dance.

Liz, what a huge milestone and a happy occasion!  Congratulations, hugs, happy dances, and anything else positive that can be added!!!!

May all that stress you felt melt away.  Sit back and enjoy ??

Astrid

Elizabeth that is so awesome. I can only imagine what a relief that is. Congrats. That’s really nice the insurance is good too.

OMG! @Elizabeth. That is the best thing I've heard today. I am so excited for you. I'm glad that your employer is so opan. I wish everyone was as open as that. Hugs Sister!!!

So just had a hilarious realization. Am getting ready for bed and grabbed my face moisturizer. Realized that I put it on like war paint lol. Streak it down both sides of my face before I rub it in. 

This randomness is brought to you by... lack of sleep!

Good Morning all. So this morning I am waiting for a call to let me know that they are en route to deliver my new car. I am really excited to finally have a second car, where right now my wife and I share a car. I think this is the weekend though where I come out to my parents as the beginning step. I have the letter printed for my dad and email is ready for my mom. So nervous to have a reaction at all. I know this may change our relationships forever in coming out, but I don't think I can live with a lie anymore.

• Forum Moderator

@QuestioningAmber one thing I have found when we speculate... We humans tend to think best case or worst case and generally it is neither. The anticipation can be maddening but once you make the step I know you will feel relief. I hope all goes well and all 3 of you adjust accept and love.

Good news on the car that to will bring relief.

Will be holding you in my thoughts this weekend.

Shay

Congrats Liz!  Amazing news.  

Good luck Amber. I'm sure it will go well and congrats on the car. FREEDOM!!!  (yelled in my best Braveheart voice lol)

Sorry I've been absent, no good excuse. I've just been busy with life.  Nothing really new to report but looks like a lot's been going on here!

Hugs/Kisses

Bri

The coffee has been good today. I did not sleep last night. I have many things occupying my thoughts today. Hope everyone is having a great day so far.

CELEBRATION!!  Let me introduce myself: I am now, legally, Bri Elaine M......!!!  The courts signed off on my name change today.  Woot Woot.  I just want to run down to the DMV and get my license changed now but I'm holding off until after the election so my voter registration doesn't get messed up.  

• Forum Moderator

Congratulations @Bri2020! It's a good feeling, isn't it!

I freely admit that my very next stop was the DMV.

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

@Bri2020 congrats. What a marvelous achievement. I love your new name. Interesting last name. Never knew anyone named M..... Lol