• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

Yeah sure @Jani.  

Did you know that when snow gets drunk it takes on the attributes of fallen pine needles?  So if you come to sober up your weather you’ll be expected to take 20 or so bushel of pine needle like things home.  

Willow

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mom found a remaining box of my old male clothing and did get rid of it.Was a box of jeans and I was glad she did get rid of them right away

Supposed to be in the mid 20's tonight.  My firewood source has not been very reliable these days.  So I got a propane heater that can be mounted on the wall - or freestanding.  Spent the last couple of days getting set up, and running a line under the house etc.  

I went over to the feedstore to get a tank filled.  The young guy who did it called me ma'am.  That made my day.  I wasn't even wearing a face mask at the time.

Made my day.

• Forum Moderator

Yes it always adds something when we get ma’am or hello ladies 

I get called ma'am a lot too and it is great I hear that.Met my new dentist today with good news,he was good to me and respects I crossdress full time calling me Bre.Found out I am not his only patient that is a crossdresser or transgender.He has a couple more patients that are MTF transgender too

With the holiday coming up I got asked what I wanted. The only thing I really need is clothing. My wife responds that she doesn't, not wouldn't) want to go out with me if I'm wearing a skirt. I simply replied I will go it alone then. Hmmm, she was now OK with the idea of me in a dress or skirt, just not with her. This is how it started with tank top and bras which now she see's me in almost daily and is OK with it. Later she presented me the question about swimming. Since our new house has a pool and a lake nearby. I an not wearing a one-piece suit 

with shorts as previously suggested .  I pushed for a bikini top with a cropped T over and cute shorts. I don't know how or why, but she agreed. We'll see how all this goes.

6 hours ago, Emily michelle said:

I used to enjoy snow but that was when I didn’t mind staying up all night plowing and then go to work when it was done. Several years of that I’m officially over it. But I still can’t say no to plowing snow even though I don’t enjoy it.

I used to enjoy snow, but then I turned 16 and got a driver's license. :(

Plus, I hate being bundled up with too many clothes.

12 hours ago, Willow said:

I grew up in northern Ohio, lots of snow there.

Another native northern Ohioan! High-five! :) And yes, we definitely get a lot of snow up here. According to an old friend now living around Columbus, even just that little 2-3 hour drive geographic distance spares them from most of the snow we get here around Cleveland. It's the "lake effect" here, that's what does it.

Coincidentally, we just had our first real snowfall of the season today, (right on time - juuuussttt after thanksgiving) and we really got dumped on. Just happened to have a busy errand schedule today, too, figures. But it did give me a snow-day off from work (?), so I guess I can't be too unhappy with it today:

20201201_224946.thumb.jpg.921b2527507d38a239eb6ea719496b6d.jpg

You all should've seen the buck I spotted standing around the sidewalks as I was heading back from the gas station! (Gentrification isn't just a human problem...)

8 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

Nothing quite like waking up to a cat paw in your face.

I agree! Especially because my cat has quickly decided that the most comfiest, coziest, happiest place to snooze while I'm asleep is...right between my legs. Cuddled up right there in the natural corner. *Sigh* She's a sweetheart, but she just doesn't understand human sensibilities...

7 hours ago, Jandi said:

The young guy who did it called me ma'am.  That made my day.  I wasn't even wearing a face mask at the time.

:) That's great

Two days ago I was in line for the post office, dressed male head to toe, standing, without saying a word and with the mask on. Three different guys asked who was last in line and all of them read me and adressed me as female without any doubt whatsoever (you can't say a word in Catalan without gendering someone or something). Sigh... 

Wow...it's all very pretty, but I think I'll stay in California for now.  75 and gorgeous today.  Put my headphones on and walked to the mall.  Almost bought some earrings at JC Penny, but the line to give them money was a deal breaker.  I also went to Macy's and confirmed that I have expensive taste in handbags.

@Gabriel...I feel for you.  I've been trying pretty hard to get read female, but even with the mask I've had limited success.  I am getting a few more stares though...maybe that's a step in the right direction.

Good morning.

I'm alive and things are as positive and moving ahead as they can be right now

Ann W, didn't JC Penney go bankrupt this year?  Maybe that line was people trying to get paid ;)

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Maddee said:

Good morning.

@Maddee Good Morning ? on my 2nd cup here, another cold clear day here, just about freezing at the moment, might get above 50 today...

Hope everyone has a lovely day

Cyndee

• Forum Moderator

Good morning 

Ive already had my Doctor appointment for today.  Did so sitting here in my sunroom next to my wife with the dog nearby.  Drinking my coffee.  Now if that isn’t easygoing, I don’t know what is.

Coldest morning since last February.  Brrr.  But no snow. 

@Heather Nicole ?small city named  Fremont.  Home of Rutherford B. Hayes. We used to play a lot on the grounds.

have a great day, I’ll be back later.

Willow

8 hours ago, Ann W said:

I've been trying pretty hard to get read female, but even with the mask I've had limited success.  I am getting a few more stares though...maybe that's a step in the right direction.

I really admire your bravery. I can barely even imagine having the courage to even try in public if I felt there was any chance of being read "male". (Which, for me there certainly would be!) I guess that may be a bit of a roadblock... (Then again, my area does have a lot of less-accepting types.)

2 hours ago, Willow said:

?small city named  Fremont.  Home of Rutherford B. Hayes. We used to play a lot on the grounds.

Oh, I love Fremont! It's been quite some time now, but back in college I used to pass through it all the time on my way to and from BGSU campus.

1 hour ago, Heather Nicole said:

I really admire your bravery. I can barely even imagine having the courage to even try in public if I felt there was any chance of being read "male".

For myself, I just realized that if I let that stop me, I would be trapped at home forever.   

This is a pretty conservative area, and while I am mostly misgendered as male, I have never had any real trouble.  I am admittedly selective about where, and when I am in public.  But it gets easier and easier the more I do it.

• Forum Moderator

Morning all. I am sorry for you @Gabriel presenting as male then being clocked. I know it is hard.

Had a weird dream me and the wife were having it out.  it was quite disturbing.

Sorry my emotions are running rampant I will be back in a few.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator
4 hours ago, Maddee said:

Good morning.

Ann W, didn't JC Penney go bankrupt this year?  Maybe that line was people trying to get paid ;)

Good Morning @Maddee!  I hope the sun is shining for you today.

As to JCP, I think I read they found a buyer to stave off closing all the stores.  I'm sure there will be some closings. 

Good morning everyone.  Its a very chilly start to the day here. Had a late night call that kept me up trying to help a friend deal with plumbing issues. Being the "go to guy" is one of my biggest dysphorias, so trying to think of ways to reduce that.  But don't want to tell people I won't be the one to help when needed.  ?

On the topic of the morning,  I have just started pushing my public femme side.  I've had mixed results. Most of those who are close to me did not recognize me.  Although I am not out to any of them yet. on the down side I have been told I look older.  And thats what I fear more than being clocked.   No woman wants years added. 

1 hour ago, KymmieL said:

Sorry my emotions are running rampant I will be back in a few.

Breathe deep Kymmie, you are not alone.

• Forum Moderator

@Willowand @Heather Nicole  too grew up in Northern Ohio moved from Toledo to Cleveland then out west to LA then back to Central Ohio - we hardly had snow last year Sunday and Monday we had more snow than all of last year. Actually felt good.

@Gabriel I am sorry what happened at PO. You certainly look male to me and I know I unfortunately still look too male to be even be considered being seen as the female gender I wish I was able to show others and have them believe me. Hang in there - you have made wonderful progress.

@Maddee - I'm glad to hear you are feeling more positive. Thumbs up girl.

• Forum Moderator

@2beBreanna - I am proud of how brave you are and making progress. I am 68 and 5 months on HRT and still am not anywhere near being able to present female and be accepted. Age doesn't bother me so much as the time I lost being too afraid to move forward anyway. 

• Forum Moderator

Thanks,

A little better now. A couple of times my wife has told me in a hug.  I love you even though I don't understand. Yet, she admits she doesn't want to understand. Talk about a hypocrite.

I hate being trapped as I am. I just need to find a position.  I put myself in this position by getting my new truck. Maybe I was actually looking at the big picture having something dead reliable when I do.

Cold here today, Hi of only mid 20s got a little white crap on the ground.

1 hour ago, Shay said:

Age doesn't bother me so much as the time I lost being too afraid to move forward anyway. 

Girl I hear ya loud and clear. I wish I would have realized long ago that I was actually female. May have save me a lot of grief. I guess hind sight is 20-20.

Hugs,

Kymmie

10 hours ago, Ann W said:

I also went to Macy's and confirmed that I have expensive taste in handbags.

@Gabriel...I feel for you.  I've been trying pretty hard to get read female, but even with the mask I've had limited success.  I am getting a few more stares though...maybe that's a step in the right direction.

I feel ya, I'm hooked on Tory Burch and now Brahmin handbags.  

Getting stared at is a good sign. lol. Just try not to read into it. I try and keep the attitude of  "of course they are going to stare: i'm a 5'10" gorgeous redhead in heels, who wouldn't want to take a second look" haha.  Personally, from what I can see you've got it going on and people are bound to stare;)

3 hours ago, Heather Nicole said:

I really admire your bravery. I can barely even imagine having the courage to even try in public if I felt there was any chance of being read "male".

It does take some bravery at first and you have to just not give a #$($ what people think. WHat the casual passerby thinks of you or me means nothing in our lives so.....

Once you get out there it just becomes normal after a few weeks.

3 hours ago, Jandi said:

For myself, I just realized that if I let that stop me, I would be trapped at home forever.   

This is a pretty conservative area, and while I am mostly misgendered as male, I have never had any real trouble.   But it gets easier and easier the more I do it.

Exactly. I am blessed with being in about as accepting of an area as possible so it was easier for me I think.

2 hours ago, Shay said:

Age doesn't bother me so much as the time I lost being too afraid to move forward anyway. 

I have been afraid to move forward for way to long and its gotten to the point of I just need to take the steps forward.  I tried for 25 years to put this behind me due to fear. I am still scared to death with other steps.  We all make progress in different ways and different speeds. 

Reading everything on this site has helped me realize I can start even at an experienced age.

For me,I have moved on and realized I am finally happy in my life as a fulltime crossdresser.I have always loved wearing women's clothing and shoes.I do use the women's restroom ever since being careful.I go do my thing and out