• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Jamie68 said:

Everyone in my house has at least "B" breasts, even the guys.

Been there! I had larger breasts when I was just heavy. They're the right shape now though. Tragically, my weight-loss routine is not conductive to huge breasts. Well, maybe not huge. I was hoping for a B. C tops. Still, I'm only about halfway to the point where breast growth generally stops in older gals so hopes remain high.

Hugs!

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Willow I didn’t think about the fuel. I think it just celebrated its 2nd year in the tank. We didn’t get much snow last year. 

@Bri2020 I’m holding off on another fashion show for a bit. My friend said she has more clothes for me. 

it’s very interesting how I’ve changed. I used to disappear like a ghost at picture time. 

I think mine will still grow more. My nipples are still tender, and seem to get hard quite often. I have nice firm "A" breasts now.

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, ElizabethStar said:

it’s very interesting how I’ve changed. I used to disappear like a ghost at picture time.

Yeah, funny that. I got real camera-shy about the same time puberty hit. Now? Yeah, take a picture. I look amazing.

Hugs!

2 hours ago, ElizabethStar said:

This is (still) me. Someday soon I hope I will feel less fearful in front of the camera. Working on that self-consciousness demon.

Four months into HRT (anniversary was yesterday), I mostly have extremely sore nipples and what might *barely* be called an A cup. I hope the estrogen goddess gives me her blessings in due time.

Back to work...

Love,

~Audrey.

• Forum Moderator

Yes I’m hoping the E goddess friends me soon.  I was on Spironolactone for a year, and Progesterone for nine months before my left nipple showed any signs of life.  That’s when my  endocrinologist gave in and put me on E. Not quite 3 months on that along with the other two. Almost the next day my right nipple woke up.  They both still hurt. I will say I think there has been shape change but not size.  More feminine perk, less male flop.

on another note, saw my foot doctor today because of the wet episode yesterday.  The nurse took out my stitches, and sent me to x-ray. No sooner were the X-rays up when in walked the doctor. Looked everything over and decided I was good, healing nicely x-rays showed everything was as it should be.  Told me stay with the boot and the scooter.  I could take the boot off in bed and I could shower but not soak my foot.  All that and three days early!  

This girl would do a happy dance but it would end up one footed hopping until I fell on my face.  ?

happy hugs

Willow

Good evening everyone,

I am not an all day coffee drinker so no coffee for me now. I posted this morning about how happy i was to be working from home and being able to stay in girl mode all day, well that lasted for 30 minutes. I got an email for an appointment at the health clinic with less then an hours notice. I did the superman quick-o change-o (minus the telephone booth) into boy cloths and out the door I went. Made it in time and now have received my first dose of the Moderna vaccine. So I guess it was worth it.

Well the puck drops in 40 minutes so have a great night everyone, see you in the AM at the coffee mess.

Rachel

That's the way mine started, male flop, hard buds, then shape. And lets not forget PAIN when trying to squeeze through a tight doorway and rubbing nipples on door frame. That's an experience I didn't expect.

Hope we all get the breasts we want.

Oh, great news about your foot.

Jamie

Hey, I almost forgot. Oak island is on soon. Love that show. Maybe someday they will actually find the motherload. The journey is good. Get some interesting facts and theories. Talk later Ladies.

Jamie

2 hours ago, Jamie68 said:

Hey, I almost forgot. Oak island is on soon. Love that show. Maybe someday they will actually find the motherload. The journey is good. Get some interesting facts and theories. Talk later Ladies.

I'm skeptical they'll ever find it but it is kind of fun to watch.

8 hours ago, Audrey said:

This is (still) me. Someday soon I hope I will feel less fearful in front of the camera. Working on that self-consciousness demon.

Four months into HRT (anniversary was yesterday), I mostly have extremely sore nipples and what might *barely* be called an A cup. I hope the estrogen goddess gives me her blessings in due time.

I am still a little fearful myself but I also want to live out in the world as myself. At least here I can push the envelope with my outfits and not receive destructive criticism. But this isn't FB. You hit that submit button and it's there to share. It's been helping me push myself along.

Congrats on hitting 4 months. For me things ...Well I thought my girls were growing a little at 2 months but then I had a, I guess say surge 6 months later. According to my trusty cloth measuring tape I'm a 34D and still fit fine in a 36a but maybe could be a B. I'm  throwing in the towel on this for a bit. I'll just wait see what happens. I'm planning to have made a final decision on BA by this next fall.

15 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

Been there! I had larger breasts when I was just heavy. They're the right shape now though. Tragically, my weight-loss routine is not conductive to huge breasts. Well, maybe not huge. I was hoping for a B. C tops. Still, I'm only about halfway to the point where breast growth generally stops in older gals so hopes remain high.

Hugs!

14 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

Jackie, when is the point when breast growth generally stops in older gals?

Good morning.

Good Morning! Coffee is on. Took yesterday off of work. Had to clear the driveway twice. Took a nice afternoon nap. Back to work today. 

Have a great day everyone!

Liz, I guess I have an advantage in the fact that I'm retired. Even so, I don't look forward to meeting up with my old boss and some coworkers that have been my friends foe around 30 years. I feel for you. 

My wife didn't turn off the tv till 2:30 this morning. She has severe health problems and can't sleep normal hours even though she takes sleeping meds. Her going to sleep woke me up. Then I just lay there with my brain racing and getting depressed about what I'm putting her through. She says It's ok with me changing, but I still feel like a total -censored-. She really can't leave me because of her health. I'm basically her home care nurse. She is in bed 22 hours a day on average. I feel guilty for being so excited about finally getting to change. So here I am again sitting in front of my computer doing a digital jigsaw puzzle, eating, being depressed, and dumping on you. I hope I'm not bringing you gals down with me.

Chloe, I think I have a transwoman relative with your name that lives around the Quad Cities. If it's you, please don't mention me to family yet. My wife's family is really a vicious bunch. I don't care what anyone says to or about me. I just don't want to make it harder for my wife. Thanks.

Jamie

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Maddee said:

Jackie, when is the point when breast growth generally stops in older gals?

About five years instead of the 2-3 for younger girls.

2 hours ago, Chloe Cozee said:

Had to clear the driveway twice. Took a nice afternoon nap.

Yeah, there is very much a nap in my future today. The snow we got was heavy and wet and my neck hurts.

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

Chloe, I think I have a transwoman relative with your name that lives around the Quad Cities. If it's you, please don't mention me to family yet. My wife's family is really a vicious bunch. I don't care what anyone says to or about me. I just don't want to make it harder for my wife. Thanks.

A friend of mine keeps hammering this into my head. It's a hard lesson to learn because I really enjoy helping people. So let me share her wisdom with you. It's not "young" lady wisdom, she's 68. Anyway, the lesson is: You need to learn to take care of yourself first.

The logic is that you can't help anyone if you're a mess. If you pay attention, people who give their everything to their long-term sick partners tend to die first. Don't do that. Make your wife comfortable and as happy as you can, but do not neglect your own self-care. You matter too.

Hugs!

Chloe, I think I have a transwoman relative with your name that lives around the Quad Cities.

@Jamie68, no that's not me. I am further east than the Quad Cities. I would never out anyone anyway. I have family members who would never understand me, so I get it.

1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

Yeah, there is very much a nap in my future today

@Jackie C. , naps are wonderful!

Thanks Chloe.

And thank you Jackie.

I have to go for a few hours. Love talking with you all. Thanks for listening.

Jamie

2 hours ago, Jamie68 said:

My wife didn't turn off the tv till 2:30 this morning. She has severe health problems and can't sleep normal hours even though she takes sleeping meds. Her going to sleep woke me up. Then I just lay there with my brain racing and getting depressed about what I'm putting her through. She says It's ok with me changing, but I still feel like a total -censored-. She really can't leave me because of her health. I'm basically her home care nurse. She is in bed 22 hours a day on average. I feel guilty for being so excited about finally getting to change. So here I am again sitting in front of my computer doing a digital jigsaw puzzle, eating, being depressed, and dumping on you. I hope I'm not bringing you gals down with me.

I totally understand this. It's pretty much what I'm going through. Watching my wife slowly fade away. Settling with my own issues has been the best thing I have done. Since I started hrt my ability to handle stress has greatly improved. If I had waited I would have self destructed by now.

2 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

The logic is that you can't help anyone if you're a mess. If you pay attention, people who give their everything to their long-term sick partners tend to die first. Don't do that. Make your wife comfortable and as happy as you can, but do not neglect your own self-care. You matter too.

Yes, yes, yes.

Good morning everyone, happy Wednesday. A later start for me this morning. Felt good to sleep in a little, but I missed my morning exercise today. I've had the first cup of coffee already and looking to start my month-end projects today so I don't get bogged down on Friday and have to work late into the weekend. Otherwise it's been a much more mellow week this week compared to last, I think because everyone realizes that we'll need to wait a bit for the system to catch up on the vaccines.

4 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

I speak with caregivers regularly, and the frequency I repeat something like this is extremely high. In fact I am giving a presentation about self-care next week that I'm calling "Being Kind to Yourself." I understand where the sacrifices come from, and there are many noble reasons. In talking with caregivers especially for the first time, I often ask them to share with me something they did for themselves in the last week. It is an epiphany for many when they struggle to name anything.

@Jamie68 I'm sorry to hear about your wife. Please don't worry about dragging me or any of us down, we're here to support each other and I'm happy to read that starting transition has helped your mood and stress level.

@ElizabethStar Thanks for the congrats! I keep wondering when (or if) I'll have a surge of growth, but if I listen to my partner, she keeps saying I've already got breasts at this point. So I guess I should take that as an indicator. Or maybe it's just because she's a little hung up on them because they're the one of the most obvious signs of my transition.

Hope you all have a fabulous day!

Love,

~Audrey.

5 hours ago, Jamie68 said:

I guess I have an advantage in the fact that I'm retired. Even so, I don't look forward to meeting up with my old boss and some coworkers that have been my friends foe around 30 years. 

I retired before I realized who I was.   Since I worked for the city here, I sometimes meet former coworkers at festivals and such.   It can be a little weird.    I just tell them “I’ve been through some changes.”   LOL

• Forum Moderator
5 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

You need to learn to take care of yourself first.

I still have to learn this. Because most of the time i don't give 2 shites about myself.

Oh, yeah. My wife is a real gem. So get home from work last night. everything is normal, after her bath. She sits on the couch nodding off. like I said normal. after 11 my youngest comes home. He has this I had a bad day look.

him: "Mom, didn't tell you?"

me: Tell me what?"

So he proceeds to tell me on his way to work. probably not ten minutes after he left the store for a visit. Some lady pulls out in front of him. he winds up t-boning her. Luckily he had slammed on the brakes and the airbag didn't pop. He was shaken up. The truck is still drive-able. or should I say mine and my wife's truck. He is buying it from us. He has made 2 payments to my wife. I let that slide because she payed for it. She didn't have the courtesy to tell me our son was in an accident.

I didn't mention this in my post about what happened Sunday. They had used my laptop and had gone into my gmail account to get some paperwork. My gmail account is where I have all my job search and TG info going. I can't password protect this as my wife uses it for her Monday zoom meetings. OH, Well.

Still no E. I am going to check the VA web site and see if I can track it.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Well just checked and yes they put it on a dead horse. Idiots at the USPS. They sent it through Denver. Due Friday. sent Monday. 5 days to go 45 miles. So from Cheyenne to Denver back to Cheyenne then to Laramie.

Wouldn't be surprised to check tomorrow and it is in Tulsa or still in Denver, NC.

Kymmie

1 hour ago, KymmieL said:

Wouldn't be surprised to check tomorrow and it is in Tulsa or still in Denver, NC.

They didn't specify which Denver?  LOL

Hold on, it'll get there.

Well Audrey, I kind of fit the profile. I typically don't get to do anything for myself. I did go to the gym with my grandson yesterday. Since I retired, I've had nonstop construction projects on the house. Getting real tired of that. The first year I tore down a porch and built a new one. Did all but block foundation myself. The next year I tore the rafters and siding off my garage and built a second floor on it. This year I tore down my other porch and built a new bedroom in it's place. I did all the work myself, including concrete and block work. I have to relocate toilet and bathtub in main bathroom yet. Tear out all the lath and plaster and put in drywall in a bedroom yet because 15 year granddaughter destroyed it. My wife wants me to do a second floor addition next year. Something is going to have to give. I don't have the energy anymore and savings is going fast. I kind of feel like a slave at times. I guess I'm just going to have to woman up and make some changes.

Kymmie, I agree about USPS. They do the stupidest things. And I guess no one is immune to family problems. It really sucks at times. Hope it gets better for you.

Thanks all for your support.  Jamie

3 hours ago, Jandi said:

I retired before I realized who I was.   Since I worked for the city here, I sometimes meet former coworkers at festivals and such.   It can be a little weird.    I just tell them “I’ve been through some changes.”   LOL

That's my go to line nowadays. hahaha