• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator
9 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

Oh, you know what you need to do sweetie.

Stephanie Brown ?? Artist on Patreon ? on Twitter | Tiefling female,  Fantasy character design, Character portraits

OK, Jackie. Where did you get my class picture?

Don't know. but Like I said.I contacted the District Manager for the Store in Deer Park, WA. Because there wasn't a store manager listed. I did it on Saturday.

So today, I answer the phone. It is my DM. It seems like the DM from WA emailed my DM about me. I don't know if it is good news. but it maybe Because they way I figure the WA DM could just as easily replied to the email saying sorry I have someone for that position. Things could be looking up.

On to other news. Well I painted my nails, Sally Hansen purple before I went in. So as I was doing my check out. My wife comes in. Talks to me about a part for her car. I'm in my work shirt clearly with Kymbrill clearly on it. Not a word was said. not even when I got home.

Kymmie

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, KymmieL said:

On to other news. Well I painted my nails, Sally Hansen purple before I went in. So as I was doing my check out. My wife comes in. Talks to me about a part for her car. I'm in my work shirt clearly with Kymbrill clearly on it. Not a word was said. not even when I got home.

Sounds like my wife. Just pretend it’s not happening. 

Good morning!

Insurance coverage from work starts today for me! :)

Unrelated: Transferring 10lbs from my shoulders to hips.  Yes this.

That is all.

• Forum Moderator

@Maddee That awesome news Maddie, congrats, sounds like you've made past the "temp" phase. 

Hugs

C

Good morning and my black coffee was consumed during this mornings spin. I’m getting ready to hit the pharmacy before work to pick up my first round of magic pills. Let’s get this show on the road!

2 hours ago, Maddee said:

Insurance coverage from work starts today for me!

That's awesome! Congratulations on both your insurance and continued employment!

2 hours ago, Maddee said:

I'm not sure how that would work. Is this a metaphor or the real thing? Colour me intrigued.

• Forum Moderator

Congratulations Erica.  Fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride.  It may seem slow at times while at others  brakes seem necessary.  In some time you will look back and see how far you've gone.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone 

It sounds like there is a fair amount of good news or potential good news here!

Well, I made the coffee, had my cup.  It was good.  I’m just waiting for my wife to wake up.  She’s been having trouble sleeping lately so when she is asleep I don’t want to awaken her.  Guess I’ll start some quiet chores.  

2 hours ago, Drayse said:

I'm not sure how that would work. Is this a metaphor or the real thing? Colour me intrigued.

I do not know what is a real thing.

If I "really" am a woman, then why not the rest?

Will=Way

Reprogram the matrix.

Magic is not easy to define.

Hugs and love.

3 hours ago, Maddee said:

Good morning!

That is all.

Woo hoo!!!!!! Hoping it covers your transgender care!

2 hours ago, Erica Gabriel said:

Good morning and my black coffee was consumed during this mornings spin. I’m getting ready to hit the pharmacy before work to pick up my first round of magic pills. Let’s get this show on the road!

Congrats Erica! You are going to be so happy 

Good morning all. Got back last night from Colorado. It was a good flight 

passengers were happy to get back.

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone,

I've been on vacation trout fishing, and avoiding social media even TV. I hope everyone is moving along well and working out the issues that you face. I can't stress enough how refreshing it is to just put down the electronic devices and boat along the river, even if the fishing is slow.

Hugs, stay positive, and safe,

Mindy???

2 hours ago, Erica Gabriel said:

Exciting

1 hour ago, Mmindy said:

Good morning everyone,

I've been on vacation trout fishing, and avoiding social media even TV. I hope everyone is moving along well and working out the issues that you face. I can't stress enough how refreshing it is to just put down the electronic devices and boat along the river, even if the fishing is slow.

Mindy???

I love to fish. I used to tie my own flies too.

2 hours ago, Mmindy said:

Good morning everyone,

Mindy???

Holy goddess I can't imagine being on a river in winter!  I agree with the sentiment though. Glad you awere able to disconnect.

• Forum Moderator

Oh @Maddee that is such good news!  And I'm sure you're happy about the transfer too. 

4 hours ago, Erica Gabriel said:

Congrats on starting the journey. Hope you get all that to want/need from it.

3 hours ago, Mmindy said:

Good morning everyone,

Mindy???

I wish I can get away from everything and just float down a river.  I prefer kayaks while on a river.  Hope you at least got one fresh meal out of the trip.

For those who have worked with their companies or communities to get more inclusive environments...  I was just in a first meeting with my company about starting up a LBGTQ+ resource group.  I work for a larger place that has thousands of employees.  Anyways.. I am thinking about taking up a Chair position.  What was the experience  others have had with something like this.  Being newer to accepting myself would it be wise to put myself out there and be a large part of the community?  What would you all do?

• Forum Moderator

Breanna, I would go for it. If asked. I would too if my company asked for me to be on a LGBTQ committee. With the L and G communities getting more acceptance the T community is lacking.

Kymmie

2 hours ago, 2beBreanna said:

For those who have worked with their companies or communities to get more inclusive environments...  I was just in a first meeting with my company about starting up a LBGTQ+ resource group.  I work for a larger place that has thousands of employees.  Anyways.. I am thinking about taking up a Chair position.  What was the experience  others have had with something like this.  Being newer to accepting myself would it be wise to put myself out there and be a large part of the community?  What would you all do?

Go for it. it is good for the people in your company and shows leadership which is good for you in your company.  While it will be a very visible position you aren't likely to get to much neagativity because it's sponsored by your company and no one will openly put themselves in a position to get fired for hate.  My guess it will be a bit of work so if you have the bandwidth then boom!

7 hours ago, Maddee said:

Good morning!

That is all.

Don't think I would want that. I don't have much shoulders to lose. Now if I could just transfer tummy fat to hips, that would be great.

2 hours ago, 2beBreanna said:

Sounds awesome. Go for it. Nothing better than someone who knows the challenges to be a chairwoman. Nice that your company is progressive thinking.

OMG @2beBreanna. That is an amazing chance to be on the ground floor of something that's going to help so many people in your company. I am so jealous of this chance for you.

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, 2beBreanna said:

Go for it!  Putting yourself out there is scary, I know, but it is one of the best ways to gain acceptance.

It's not quite the same situation, but, back when I had been out for less than a month, I realized that I had already committed to doing a public presentation for the local astronomy association.  After some nervous emails to the coordinator, I went ahead and did it.  I am so glad I did.  Everyone in the group now knows that I am trans, but they don't care, because they also know that I know my stuff.  Getting rid of the elephant in the room is liberating and empowering.

It sounds like your company is on board with the resource group.  By chairing it, you have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and make sure that it is inclusive and pro-active.  You have got this!