• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

Anyone want some snow? I got plenty.  I'm in a blizzard,right now. Local PD have called it no unnecessary travel in town. But being I am a critical business I have to go in. So I can draw the idiots out on the roads to get an air freshener for their car. I am so glad I have the truck. definitely using the 4wd today.

Found out yesterday that the wife is wanting to do the counseling. So we have an appointment on Tues. So my son goes for an eye exam, yesterday. He broke his glasses in our fight. But he is asking for $200 for one pair because I broke them. Yeah, when he attacked me. It is what it is. Still no cal from the store manager in Spokane. 

Now get this, Ladies and gents. My wife thinks I can join in the trip to visit my oldest. She thinks my son will let me. I'm still saying no. This is when it sounded like they were concerned that I will be alone for 3 days. It almost seemed that you can come but if your son doesn't want you in his house. you can sit in a hotel room. No thanks. It seems like it is back to my wife's non caring mood. Of course asking only gets the same thing, nothing is wrong.

Any who, let me know if anyone wants some snow. LOL

Hugs

Kymmie

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, KymmieL said:

Any who, let me know if anyone wants some snow. LOL

Yeah, sure.  I moved south so I didn’t have to deal with snow.

3 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

OK, off that sad subject to a bizarre one: Happiness

I know, Happiness isn't bizarre but I found myself in a completely new place in my head yesterday

It was a New Moon.  
I felt unusually happy myself.  

Pass here on the snow, thanks Kimmie. Everything's blooming & it might add another dynamic to spring break we don't need.

Your wife wanting to seek counselling sounds promising. I'm not you & don't know all the dynamics of your state of affairs as far as your trip to visit your son I do think all relationships require some compromise. 

Hugs,

Delcina

• Forum Moderator

Anyone want some snow?

No. Absolutely not. It only snowed a handful of times this year and I'm completely tired of the stuff.

But he is asking for $200 for one pair because I broke them.

Ha ha. No. He needs to learn not to attack his parents. Attacking people in general really. You do not attack other people in polite society and you need to suffer consequences when you step out of line. Perhaps the $200 will make him think twice before he attacks you again.

3 hours ago, KymmieL said:

Now get this, Ladies and gents. My wife thinks I can join in the trip to visit my oldest. She thinks my son will let me. I'm still saying no. This is when it sounded like they were concerned that I will be alone for 3 days. It almost seemed that you can come but if your son doesn't want you in his house. you can sit in a hotel room. No thanks. It seems like it is back to my wife's non caring mood. Of course asking only gets the same thing, nothing is wrong.

Yeah, I'm with you on this one. If you don't get an invite from your son, stay home and have some Kymmie time. Maybe a bubble bath. Pamper yourself. Way better than being stuck in a hotel room or an awkward visit with somebody who doesn't really want you there.

I'm glad she's onboard with counseling but again, be careful of your counselor. You do not need to get double teamed by a hand-picked trans-conversion therapy nut job. Best of luck!

Hugs!

1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

No. Absolutely not. It only snowed a handful of times this year and I'm completely tired of the stuff.

Ha ha. No. He needs to learn not to attack his parents. Attacking people in general really. You do not attack other people in polite society and you need to suffer consequences when you step out of line. Perhaps the $200 will make him think twice before he attacks you again.

Yeah, I'm with you on this one. If you don't get an invite from your son, stay home and have some Kymmie time. Maybe a bubble bath. Pamper yourself. Way better than being stuck in a hotel room or an awkward visit with somebody who doesn't really want you there.

I'm glad she's onboard with counseling but again, be careful of your counselor. You do not need to get double teamed by a hand-picked trans-conversion therapy nut job. Best of luck!

Hugs!

Three days of tranquility vs. three days of misery? No brainer there. Compromising seems to sound in your case, out of the picture. Thee three days alone to be yourself will help you analyze your situation and move from there. 

Always know that if ones partner is seeking counseling do to a relationship, they are basically stalling for time. Looking at their options.  Also the one on one counselor will always side with their client,  it brings them back for more visits, more money, and so forth. So three days in tranquility should sound really good about this time. Gives you time to reflect. Good luck.

3 hours ago, Linda Marie said:

Always know that if ones partner is seeking counseling do to a relationship, they are basically stalling for time. Looking at their options.  Also the one on one counselor will always side with their client,  it brings them back for more visits, more money, and so forth.

Yep. My wife mentioned last night that she wants us to see a family therapist. Not just any therapist but one that will not side with me.....not side with me? Don't really know what she meant by that. She wants to have our big talk today but so far she's still sleeping.

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, ElizabethStar said:

Not just any therapist but one that will not side with me.....not side with me?

Insert record skip sound here. While therapists aren't supposed to take sides, I think what she means is, "Someone that will take MY side and get you to stop." Be careful of therapists who want to see you apart as well. My spouse and I did that once and she told both of us WILDLY different things. Good therapists are amazing. Bad therapists are basically supervillains.

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

Anyone sure they don't want any snow. with 15" on the ground.I got plenty.

well I was the only one who made it to work today. Everyone else got stuck. So I ran the store myself. The boss called about 1:30 asking how long I was willing to stay. I said 2. Around 2 he calls back the upper management agreed with 2:00. they wanted me to stay till 5. Yeah, not gonna happen. My days of Ms. Nice girl is coming to a close. I've done it to meany times only to be stung.

Maybe someone will want extra hours since today was a non paid day off. and will take my Wednesday extra shift. 

Jackie, Sweetie don't worry. My days alone coming up is defiantly going to Kymmie 

days. I have an appointment with my GYN on Thurs and Speech therapist on Friday. And yes I am going dress for both.

Maybe when I am off Tues I will check wallys for some cute boots. I need some nice woman's winter boots.

Kymmie

Anyone sure they don't want any snow. with 15" on the ground, I got plenty.

One of those things I like about the South.

I'm just spoilt.

• Forum Moderator

Good morning 

Yesterday was a nice day.  We went to the beach.  Walked in the sand near the water, too cold for us.  Sat for a while until the sun disappeared and the sky became overcast. It’s windy today.

coffee is hot and black.  Not much going on here.  I do have some tile work to do in my bathroom.  

slight pause there while I eliminated an arachnid.  I don’t have much to say.

enjoy your coffee 

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone,

March here in central Indiana is a mixed bag of weather. Yesterday overcast but warm in the high 40s. Today is freezing rain, and tomorrow will be back in the low 50s. Three couples of Mourning Doves are building nests around the property, using the same general locations as the last two years. Suzie and I believe they are returning pairs who have found security in our trees, and one on our new arbor. The:coffee:coffee is HOT, black, and strong.

Hug for all,

Mindy???

Today I'm just going to complain. Yes, complain. I stopped electrolysis and laser a few years ago.

52 treatments electrolysis, 5 laser in all at a total over $5,000. Still I have to shave. Darn I really don't want to start again,

but now that I'm retired I'm looking to going back to the dreaded pow ouch of electrolysis. I'm also thinking of laser again, but now I would have to die my remaining facial with this special die for it to work. I don't have to worry about going

to work with a puffy face like I used to after electrolysis, or having my face died for laser anymore. So why am I complaining?

Well, I just felt like complaining about something I guess. I mean really, now I have to make appointments again, not to

mention finding a place, not sure if the ones I used to go to are still there. I know I'm going to try the die and laser this time around. Faster, less painful, and cheaper. So again, why complain I ask myself. Then I heard a voice, my inner self said stop the complaining and make the call for crying out loud already. \

Good day ladies,

LM.

16 hours ago, KymmieL said:

Anyone sure they don't want any snow. with 15" on the ground.I got plenty.

well I was the only one who made it to work today. Everyone else got stuck. So I ran the store myself. The boss called about 1:30 asking how long I was willing to stay. I said 2. Around 2 he calls back the upper management agreed with 2:00. they wanted me to stay till 5. Yeah, not gonna happen. My days of Ms. Nice girl is coming to a close. I've done it to meany times only to be stung.

Maybe someone will want extra hours since today was a non paid day off. and will take my Wednesday extra shift. 

Jackie, Sweetie don't worry. My days alone coming up is defiantly going to Kymmie 

days. I have an appointment with my GYN on Thurs and Speech therapist on Friday. And yes I am going dress for both.

Maybe when I am off Tues I will check wallys for some cute boots. I need some nice woman's winter boots.

Kymmie

Well, I guess you could divert about half of that snow my way. I have no appointments and my plow works. I remember those days of being super reliable for work. I was shop foreman for 17 years in a sheet metal shop 65 miles from my house. I was usually an hour early when other people living 10 miles away couldn't make it in. You just have to plan ahead, something the new generation can't seem to figure out.

1 hour ago, Mmindy said:

Good morning everyone,

March here in central Indiana is a mixed bag of weather. Yesterday overcast but warm in the high 40s. Today is freezing rain, and tomorrow will be back in the low 50s. Three couples of Mourning Doves are building nests around the property, using the same general locations as the last two years. Suzie and I believe they are returning pairs who have found security in our trees, and one on our new arbor. The:coffee:coffee is HOT, black, and strong.

Hug for all,

Mindy???

I love having birds and squirrels in my yard. My neighbor saw a screech owl in my evergreen tree the other day. I hope it comes back to nest. We have the same weather here in central Illinois.

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Jamie68 said:

I love having birds and squirrels in my yard

Me too Jamie, I'm more about the birds, and my wife is a champion for the squirrels. We feed both.

1 hour ago, Linda Marie said:

Today I'm just going to complain. Yes, complain. I stopped electrolysis and laser a few years ago.

52 treatments electrolysis, 5 laser in all at a total over $5,000. Still I have to shave. Darn I really don't want to start again,

but now that I'm retired I'm looking to going back to the dreaded pow ouch of electrolysis. I'm also thinking of laser again, but now I would have to die my remaining facial with this special die for it to work. I don't have to worry about going

to work with a puffy face like I used to after electrolysis, or having my face died for laser anymore. So why am I complaining?

Well, I just felt like complaining about something I guess. I mean really, now I have to make appointments again, not to

mention finding a place, not sure if the ones I used to go to are still there. I know I'm going to try the die and laser this time around. Faster, less painful, and cheaper. So again, why complain I ask myself. Then I heard a voice, my inner self said stop the complaining and make the call for crying out loud already. \

Good day ladies,

LM.

I understand. I couldn't find anywhere to get electrolysis within 100 miles so I spent $1,000 for a good unit. I plucked all my hairs so I would have new growth to work on. My first try was a bust. Spent almost 3 hours for no results. I think I swabbed too big of an area. I will try tweezer method next time. Now I have to tweeze all over again and wait. OUCH !!!

1 hour ago, Mmindy said:

Me too Jamie, I'm more about the birds, and my wife is a champion for the squirrels. We feed both.

We get a lot of Cardinals and a few Goldfinches and hummingbirds here. We also get red and gray squirrels here. Once I saw a black squirrel in town like they get in the Quad cities. (Rock Island Illinois). I live close to a small river where We get all kinds of birds and other animals. It's nice to see them. I feel bad that we don't get many honey bees anymore. They were in my walls for years, then started attacking people in the house. We got a bee keeper to come and get them. We spent hours. Finally I cut my wall open. He got several queen bees and thousands of others. Also got about 15 gallons of honeycombs. Since then it's mostly bumblebees that we see.

2 hours ago, Linda Marie said:

Darn I really don't want to start again,

but now that I'm retired I'm looking to going back to the dreaded pow ouch of electrolysis. I'm also thinking of laser again, but now I would have to die my remaining facial with this special die for it to work.

LM.

Unfortunately laser isn't permanent.  It can knock it back for a year or more but eventually they do grow back (at least that's the official word). For the electrolysis ouch- you can get a prescription written by your primary care doctor for a numbing cream that is amazingly effective everywhere except the upper lip in my experience. I don't really even feel it on the face/chin/neck with this stuff.  Benzocaine 20%/ Tetracaine 6%/ Lidocaine 6%.  It would have to be made at a compounding pharmacy. 8oz jar lasts for about 50 hours of treatments

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Linda Marie said:

Good day ladies,

We aren't all ladies. Just sayin.' Maybe try "Good day friends?" I hate to pick, but we have men, women and everything in between here. Try to remember to be inclusive.

Hugs!

So sorry I chose those words, "Ladies", But remember, I know where I'm at, I know we are all inclusive, 

I also know that we all come different places ex. 

I also know that I'm M/F and many here are and I will refer to us M/F as ladies, and our F/M as gents.

I have also used ladies and gents at the same time in my posts here. 

I feel if I'm addressing an audience, I should pin point the audience I'm after at that moment.

Gosh girl, oops, friend, or what ever you wish to be called, remember, many off us like to be addressed as our

chosen Identity. Wither it be boy, girl or friend. I could cover a lot more, but I think you and all the member's

know who and what I am by now. I also am learning who the members are, so my dear gent's and ladies', until

later, try and have a good day or night, or is it afternoon?...anyway.... cheers!

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Linda Marie said:

So sorry I chose those words, "Ladies", But remember, I know where I'm at, I know we are all inclusive, 

No harm, no foul @Linda Marie

As to electrolysis, I'm at 5.5 years with 300 hours and $15k.  I have a few on my neck that we're working on as well as my eyebrows.  I wasn't aware that hair could be dyed for lasering.   

I just completed my first 15 hours of electrolysis with two techs over two consecutive day.  Face is still swollen with spots and some parts are still numb from the local anesthetic.  The good part is almost all of my facial hair is gone.  The bad part, I said almost.  Back for another session in 10 weeks.  Cost so far $6k.

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Linda Marie said:

I also know that we all come different places ex. 

That's alright, I've just had members say they don't feel included when we use gender-specific terms like that in our discussions. I try to remind everyone to be more inclusive. TransPulse is for all trans people.

Hugs!