• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone,

My first two cups of coffee and a travel mug, were home brew Black Rifle Coffee. C♠️F :coffee:

I'm in the waiting room of Andy Mohr Ford having my F-250 worked on... Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Sensor is telling me I'm out of DEF, even though I added two jugs. The coffee here is just okay, however the Customer Waiting/Business Center it as good as any Hotel I've been in.

@KymmieLI'm glad you're seeking family counseling, and there's nothing wrong with being fashionable in your manor of dress. On another note, I'm the oldest of five siblings and no mater who started the ruckus, we all got the same punishment. My parents said that way they could be sure to get the perpetrator.

Hugs for all, (still masked)

Mindy???

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

I have a friend that got a paratenial bottom surgery.  Did not need electrolysis and self lubricates according to her.

I love color but as a man did not.

keep-up the counseling 

My coffee tastes better than usual this morning.

The 80's Ugh. Father and step-mother were so unGodly strict and conservative. I was stuck wearing preppy K-Mart clothes ? when I was drawn to (in a non-sexual way) big hair and newspaper skirts. Of course, now it all makes sense.

We still haven't had our "big talk". She hasn't been feeling well, I guess it's on her schedule. But how can she be mad at me now? I got us scheduled for the covid vaccine where her and her mother were making zero headway getting in. I had to pull a few strings at work but they were all happy to help. I've been able to get so much done by just firmly stating my case and not getting angry about things.

We got the our roof replaced yesterday. I did realize how bad the old one was but then again it snowed right after we moved in. Freaking 30k for a roof but it does come with a 50 year, unconditional, never pro-rated, transferable warranty. It's a lot of money but I shouldn't be playing on roof-tops anymore and won't have to. It will never be my problem again.

I woke up to my stimulus check in my account so I already started filling out the paperwork for my name change. Unfortunately I will have to wait a week or two to file it. I have to go in person. Today would be good since I took the day off to get the vaccine but I don't trust the courthouse to move swiftly enough to get out in time. Arg! It's right there. Corrected name! Just...out...of...reach! Time for a deep breath.

Happy St Paddy's Day friends!

I've had my Irish coffees this morning so I am in a great mood. lol

Slàinte Mhath

Bri

I read this on someone's facebook feed this morning. <sputter...> {clean up coffee spill...}

"Get some roosters for eggs and raise some bulls for milk. Then you'll see that gender matters. Especially at milking time."

So should one of the manliest men be selected to impregnate all the women? Should we castrate the rest?

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, AgnesBardsie said:

"Get some roosters for eggs and raise some bulls for milk. Then you'll see that gender matters. Especially at milking time."

Then it's probably good that nobody wants to eat anything that comes out of my body.

Hugs!

1 hour ago, AgnesBardsie said:

I read this on someone's facebook feed this morning. <sputter...> {clean up coffee spill...}

So should one of the manliest men be selected to impregnate all the women? Should we castrate the rest?

One of my friends posted that a few days ago so I posted this.

160921243_10219548036913636_1283956138868794908_n.jpg

• Forum Moderator

Hi everyone 

I just wanted you to know that starting today, I am Out, Full Time!  I don’t no longer care who sees me.  This was done with the full support of my wife. 

Willow

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Willow said:

Hi everyone 

I just wanted you to know that starting today, I am Out, Full Time!  I don’t no longer care who sees me.  This was done with the full support of my wife. 

Willow

Congratulations! May it be everything you dreamed!

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

Well my wife and son are on their way to Lincoln , NE. They got home and with in a Half hour was gone. My wife did ask me to come. Being that we are mending fences.  but I said no. I didn't want to be stuck in a hotel room while my wife and youngest are seeing our grand kids.

I got the when are you talking to your son question. I didn't want to be a smart alack. I said soon. But I wanted to say. When ever he wants to be my son again. or I have made myself clear. Don't know what my son was told by my wife. Wither or not she tells them. I asked my wife if she would tell my grand son and Daughter the truth  of why I wasn't visiting them. That there parents didn't want me too. but probably either won't be told or not told like I asked it be. making me the bad guy.

Kymmie

2 hours ago, Willow said:

Freedom 

• Forum Moderator

Hi everyone 

Willow

Congratulations, @Willow!!

• Forum Moderator

I don’t no longer care who sees me.

Congrats Willow! Big Step in the right direction?

I just wanted you to know that starting today, I am Out, Full Time!  I don’t no longer care who sees me.  This was done with the full support of my wife. 

Willow

Wonderful Willow! Happy day!

Hugs!

Delcina

KymmieL

Haven't been in your heels Kymmie, but I hope things work out the way you want them to.

Hugs!

Delcina

3 hours ago, Willow said:

Hi everyone 

Willow

Congratulations! Now you're free to be you.

4 hours ago, Willow said:

Hi everyone 

Willow

Very good news. I hope the best for both of you. 

6 hours ago, Willow said:

Hi everyone 

I am Out, Full Time!  I don’t no longer care who sees me.  This was done with the full support of my wife. 

Willow

Congratulations Willow! I'm so glad to see your wife supporting you.

Hugs,

Mike

My wife and I finally had our talk. It started this morning, finally and it was calm and rational. It went really good. Apparently the root cause of our conflict is that I didn't trust her enough to tell her what I was going through. She paralleled my inner struggle to her life-long fight with her weight. We now have a lot more understanding of each other so for now at least we're good and I really do have her support and she does understand that I am doing this for me.

We also got our first round of covid shots today. While we we were there the staff used she/her with me without any prompting and my wife didn't argue with them although she used he/him. On the way home she asked me if I had used the ladies or men's room while getting our shots. I replied honestly that I had. I think maybe she didn't understand why until I asked how she thought things would have gone for me if I used the men's room. This lead into me trying to explain all the different genders and what they mean. She had no idea that there are trans-guys too. I'm going to direct her to Jackie's YouTube videos so she can learn more.

A couple days ago I told my wife about a conversation I had with my mother. I had asked my mother if I was going to have any problems with her family when I go up there this summer. She said if I tone down my clothing I "should be" OK. Just jeans and a t-shirt like the other girls. I had to explain that I wasn't going to show up in a pair of booty shorts and bikini top. Today my wife decided to give me her opinion on it. She out-right told me that I am going to wear cute dress and high heels. So she wants me to be hyper-feminine for a couple days? Try to stop me. She also told me a few things she wants to tell my mother but was using "son" when refering to me, I had to stop her and suggested she uses daughter instead. OMG! she is all for it. She is really pushing to show my family how accepting and supportive she is. Kinda sucks it's not until the end of July.

10 hours ago, AgnesBardsie said:

Umm...wow, yea some people are weird simpletons. Yea, gender matters, that's why it matters that I'm not gendered my birth sex of male. Duh. I'll be sure to conveniently align my gender with my birth sex if I ever find myself living as some farmer's poultry/beef livestock.

This is why (speaking as a former programmer highly trained in connecting basic processes with their emergent results) I don't go anywhere near "social media". Both the whole business model, and the algorithms, are all fundamentally rooted around deliberately "maximizing user 'engagement'" by deliberately facilitating the emergence of armchair quarterback-led "information silos" and the moderm equivalant of kangaroo-court "voting".

@ElizabethStar can I have your wife talk to mine?

I think she'll be more supportive out in the world then she is at home, along that same line of being openly supportive and progressive.

So happy for you!

• Forum Moderator

Congratulations @ElizabethStar! That sounds like it went really well! Next up: Clothes shopping with the spouse! Great fun and you can share a dressing room. I mean how ELSE are you going to get that cute dress.

Also a little jealous, I'm tall so finding a dress that hits me right can be a little challenging.

Hugs!