• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

Good morning everybody. This morning I decided to take the plunge and go ahead and submit my petition to change my name. It is now just awaiting approval before it hits the long running process that is our court system. I am feeling super excited, yet at the same time kind of nervous all at once. I am really proud that I was able to muster the strength to do it, and also excited for what it means. I don’t have much else going on today, it is going to be another uneventful day at work, which kind of sucks. I am not quite sure what to do with my day because of that.

Yet still … the petition is in!!!

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Jamie68 said:

I agree. I can't even get the guys in my house to pee in the toilet, not on or around it

OMG. Flashbacks. The men's room during GenCon in Milwaukee... The cleaning staff at the convention center didn't work weekends. The very crowded, and predominantly male convention center. I'm told the women's side wasn't that bad, but by end of day Saturday... and consider that the convention had one day to go... there was about an inch of... liquid... unidentifiable and pungent liquid... coating the floor right up to the door. I swear I saw plants... or at least plant matter... floating on top and something... something terrible... was peeping like a frog from beneath the surface.

I decided I could hold it until we were back at the hotel.

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

I certainly do not miss men's rooms.  Women's rooms are usually cleaner but sometimes almost just as bad?.  

We have a compost toilet outside of our house for those who might be visiting the farm or if  our power goes out and we loose water.  I posted a sign there which says  "gentlemen please be seated or find a tree".  ?

Hugs,

Charlize

1 hour ago, Charlize said:

I posted a sign there which says  "gentlemen please be seated or find a tree".

I love it!

• Forum Moderator

Honestly, we should normalize sitting for men anyway. As a formed penis-haver I remember all those times when the stream just defied physics and did something utterly random for no discernable reason. Sitting to minimize the chaos is just polite.

Hugs!

1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

Sitting to minimize the chaos is just polite.

This!

Congrats Amber!!! Thats a huge step for sure.  You are probably going to cry when you see your real name on an official document for the first time. 

2 hours ago, Charlize said:

I certainly do not miss men's rooms.  Women's rooms are usually cleaner but sometimes almost just as bad?.  

We have a compost toilet outside of our house for those who might be visiting the farm or if  our power goes out and we loose water.  I posted a sign there which says  "gentlemen please be seated or find a tree".  ?

Hugs,

Charlize

I had a chiropractor friend out in Tacoma who had everyone sit to pee. He showed his boys why by having them standing naked to pee so they could feel the splashing on their body. That's all it took to convince them. 

Another late morning almond milk latte.   I hope all have a good day.  I’ll take a sip and congratulate Amber, what a huge step.

Margo

• Forum Moderator

I have been sitting to pee since 98. I got a prince Albert piercing. (google it) I haven't worn a ring in it for 2-3 years but the hole won't close. so having 2 holes. the pee does go everywhere. I will use a urinal if I am in a real big hurry but make sure the stream hits the bowl.

I use the ladies room at VA. It is nice to use the proper restroom.

Kymmie

This may be TMI, but since my prostatectomy, I tend to make a mess both sitting and standing. I am so ready for April 28th to get here!

Hugs,
Mike

I spent yesterday with the sheriff at my house. I'm not in trouble just a witness. I got the perp on dash cam and was asked to send the video to them. Then we talked about my guitars. The detective plays guitar also. Not the first time they have been up at my house, they used my driveway once for surveillance. 

@KymmieL I wanted a PA, but was concerned about the permanance of the hole if I decided I didn't like the redirection of flow. So I ended up going with frenum instead. I've had that several years now.

Of course, the one I really wanted was hood, but I don't have the parts for that. I also never really understood the big deal about guys feeling emasculated...And to think I still find myself questioning whether I'm really trans! /facepalm

With guy parts, I find both both standing and sitting to be problematic. I'm with Bri on the unpredictable nature of standing. Ciswomen don't always realize - it's not like a garden hose, these things are not manufactured to proper engineering standards and tolerances! Urnals are great when available, but there's still the splashback. Easy enough to conveniently ignore in the winter with long pants, but then when it's shorts time...eengh...

But then sitting's a bother too. Have to play the whole game of "use your hand so things don't wipe the inside of the bowl". But then with so much going on within the confines of the seat, that just creates a "pinched garden hose" effect. Argh! What's a gal to do? ;)

Been catching up on this thread again, and wow, there's so much talent here!

I was never real great with building or repairing things, or playing instruments (unless you count rock band / guitar hero :D ). But last night I did buy and customize one of those new PlayStation 5 controllers. I don't have PS5 console, but I like playstation controllers for gaming on my computer.

I think the stock PS5 aesthetic is kind of ugly:

dualsense-listing-thumb-01-ps5-en-12oct20.thumb.png.ca05b06527a8dc998ef42271eca6e082.png

But I like cute things, so I ordered some nicer looking replacement parts, and last night took the thing apart and popped the new parts in, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out:

20210407_145352.thumb.jpg.7e784e805e8b921493f3f416127eb2c6.jpg

I think the controller's original face buttons are really nice though, so I put them into my older PS4 controller, along with a new faceplate:

20210407_145929.thumb.jpg.f0bbe52f733d9b31a549be85eee84f79.jpg

This one though, I think I still want to do some more on. Maybe replace the rest of the black parts with white ones.

1 hour ago, Heather Nicole said:

But then sitting's a bother too. Have to play the whole game of "use your hand so things don't wipe the inside of the bowl". But then with so much going on within the confines of the seat, that just creates a "pinched garden hose" effect. Argh! What's a gal to do? ;)

TMI Ahead! When your urethra is pulled up like a guitar string, not likely to touch the bowl. Am almost female below, just ready to get there. 21 more days!

Sitting on public toilets in the women's world...the seat is nothing but a splatter zone. So many just hover over the seat,

and splatter. I don't blame them, I had to learn to hover because of the nasty stuff left behind.

The men's room can even be worse, as we all know.

Peeing in the woods... gosh the animals think you are trying to mark your territory. Gosh can you imagine trying to pull

up your undies and pantyhose with a mad animal after your butt? (and trying to run in the woods in heels doesn't help

much either) ?

LM♥️

5 hours ago, Heather Nicole said:

I was never real great with building or repairing things, or playing instruments (unless you count rock band / guitar hero :D ). But last night I did buy and customize one of those new PlayStation 5 controllers. I don't have PS5 console, but I like playstation controllers for gaming on my computer.

dualsense-listing-thumb-01-ps5-en-12oct20.thumb.png.ca05b06527a8dc998ef42271eca6e082.png

But I like cute things, so I ordered some nicer looking replacement parts, and last night took the thing apart and popped the new parts in, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out:

I think the controller's original face buttons are really nice though, so I put them into my older PS4 controller, along with a new faceplate:

This one though, I think I still want to do some more on. Maybe replace the rest of the black parts with white ones.

gosh, now I'm thinking about bionic breast implants. Nipples up, nipples down, nipples to the left, nipples to the right. 

• Forum Moderator

Evening Y’all

lets see, I got a PA around about 2010.  Took it out fairly early and it healed. I think it was a 10ga.  About a year later I got it again.  I have stretched that to a 4ga.  No, it won’t ever close again.  Around 2015 I got an RPA.  (Look it up as some one else said.). I started sitting at home, long before my first piercing.  I never knew where it was going to go until it started and I was annoyed at having to clean up. You can cover the PA hole so you aren’t dealing with two or three holes. You hold it anyway.  But the only time I use a men’s restroom is if I am dressed male and am out some where.  Anytime I am dressed as Willow, which is almost all of the time, I use the women’s bathroom.

Back to piercings, I have pierced my own nipples! Ouch! But nobody is coming close to them with a needle right now.  And bellybutton, no big deal that one.  But took them all out before they healed.  I had my ears pierced about 6 months before I figured things out. So I do wear pierced earrings.

women can be messy too, but men all practice DILLIGAS when it comes to public restrooms.  

until it’s time for coffee,

Willow

19 hours ago, KymmieL said:

I have been sitting to pee since 98. I got a prince Albert piercing. (google it) I haven't worn a ring in it for 2-3 years but the hole won't close. so having 2 holes. the pee does go everywhere. I will use a urinal if I am in a real big hurry but make sure the stream hits the bowl.

I use the ladies room at VA. It is nice to use the proper restroom.

Kymmie

I'm with you on sitting to pee. I did a meatotomy almost to the point of a subincision a while back, and once in a while it doesn't go where I want so I sit now.

16 hours ago, Heather Nicole said:

I like it. I've done a fair amount of repairs on Nintendo DS and 3DS stuff.

**sits down coffee cup**

Good Morning all, hope you had a decent evening last night. Yesterday was a great day, I put in my petition with the state to change my name, and it has been approved which means it is now a case. This feels like such a huge win already, and puts me that much closer to living as Amber full-time. Then we had to go pick up a “lost” package from the Postal Service, which had some new jewelry for my appointment to get my ears pierced this Saturday. I am super excited for it. I got two sets of butterfly earrings (different stones), some horseshoe shaped, and one that I am kind disappointed based on size, but it is a fox. I am looking forward to crossing this new threshold.

**sips coffee**

I am still kind of nervous for tomorrow, when I come out to HR. I am not looking forward to it because it is being honest and open to a new person, and I am also still not sure what I am expecting out of the meeting, which I think is the worst part. I don’t want to set the bar for success to be super high and just get squashed, but I don’t want to have a meeting of just coming out and nothing really happening. I appreciate all the people who have already given their input. It just still is something on my mind, which is the only reason I share it in my morning update.

**sips coffee**

I hope everybody has a good day, and if that is too much, I hope you have a manageable day. I appreciate everybody in the community.

Morning all.  Work has been crazy this week.  Half my training team came down with covid over the weekend.  This lead me to making management calls to send some trainees home to get test... above my pay grade... but someone had to make the call.  I had minimal contact with those that are positive last week. got another trainee that was already behind be off all week on medical.  Since the training manager was recently  fired I have taken over the title without being a manager. 

Last night I got a call from out diversity group and was informed I am now a chair member for the companies LBGT resource group.  First meeting today.  Guess I am about to be out at work.

Love those pink PS controllers.  If I ever get back into playing I will need to get myself one.   

11 hours ago, Willow said:

I got a PA around about 2010.

What an interesting conversation!  I've found larger gauges and choices in jewelry make  peeing more predictable.   I've always sat to pee, but most of the time I'm just outside and go with the flow.   Really easy with a skirt and no panties.  Having a ball unscrew and roll out on the floor at work isn't good.   I like the 2 piece rings that screw together with an allen screw.  I carry an allen wrench in my wallet.  

---Willow McKenzie---

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone,

Coffee:coffee: today is Folgers Black Silk served HOT, black, and strong.

Best wishes, stay positive, and safe.

Mindy???