• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

@Elizabeth Star 18 months - the changes are wonderful and you are an incredible lady. Congratulations.

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here we go. My sax attempt after my accident. There are many members here that keep me going. We are not just internet,  we are people. This one attempt is for Jani, (never give up)  so much more to give.

Love and hugs, 

LM♥️

6 hours ago, Linda Marie said:

Here we go. My sax attempt after my accident. There are many members here that keep me going. We are not just internet,  we are people. This one attempt is for Jani, (never give up)  so much more to give.

Love and hugs, 

LM♥️

So sorry about your mom. It's good that you were there for her. I believe she is not in pain now. I don't pretend to know where we go when we pass. My wife has had a few near death experiences and she said there is no pain. I believe her. The only pain now is ours because we love and miss our loved ones. I am confident that you will see her again. My guess is that she will visit you very soon. My mother did with me. It may be in a dream or a scent or something shows up to let you know she's OK. 

1 hour ago, Jamie68 said:

So sorry about your mom. It's good that you were there for her. I believe she is not in pain now. I don't pretend to know where we go when we pass. My wife has had a few near death experiences and she said there is no pain. I believe her. The only pain now is ours because we love and miss our loved ones. I am confident that you will see her again. My guess is that she will visit you very soon. My mother did with me. It may be in a dream or a scent or something shows up to let you know she's OK. 

This post was for Rhonda. 

Went to Social security office today to turn in change of name papers. Lobby is closed for covid. Luckily they have a drop box. I called them. They wanted me to leave my driver's license there. I didn't like that idea. They said I could give them a signed medical record with my info on it instead. Thank goodness my doctor office is only a half mile from there. So I gave them the medical sheet instead. Saved me from having to drive 30 miles back home to get something. 

• Forum Moderator

@RhondaSI’m so sorry for your family loss. 

>HUGS<

Mindy???

• Forum Moderator

@Jamie68 congrats on name change. My court date is June 15 and then I get to follow in your footsteps. Hope all the rest goes well for you.

• Forum Moderator

@Linda Marie you huffed you puffed then you blew me away. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Shay said:

@Jamie68 congrats on name change. My court date is June 15 and then I get to follow in your footsteps. Hope all the rest goes well for you.

Thanks Shay. I hope yours goes well also.

@RhondaS I can only imagine what you're going through right now, so I'll simply say I'm here if you need me for anything. We all are, really. ~hugs~

My condolances to you,@RhondaS.  It's always hard to lose family, especially when it looks like they may be on the mend and the situation instead takes a turn for the worse.  My heart goes out to you.

• Forum Moderator
23 hours ago, Linda Marie said:

This one attempt is for Jani, (never give up)  so much more to give.

Thank you for this @Linda Marie!  I agree, never give up.  

Hugs, Jani

On 6/10/2021 at 4:20 AM, RhondaS said:

Good morning,

We’re internet acquaintances, so don’t feel the need to express sympathy, I’ll take it, but anyway, I helped my mother pass away yesterday. After 7 1/2 days where it was mostly just me as the visitor during the parts of the 12 hour visitation times we finally let her go. 

My condolences Rhonda. I feel we are more than that; for me, we people here are kindred spirits, who console, hug & rejoice with each other through it all happy & sad. I feel the sadness in my heart for your loss, may you find comfort.

A big spiritual Hug!

Delcina

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Delcina B said:

we people here are kindred spirits, who console, hug & rejoice with each other through it all happy & sad

Well said, 

Mindy?????‍♀️

Got this morning's leftover coffee going on, this time around with ice cubes.

I saw my endocrinologist a couple of weeks ago.  We talked about upping my scrip a little.  I've been on a fairly low dose.  I didn't ask for specifics at the time, but when hit came in the mail he had doubled it.  In the past it had only been small increments at a time.  I started the new dose a couple of days ago.  This morning when I got up I felt just really  good, like happy happy.

Anyway…

Have to get a new sticker/renewal for a trailer tag.  Went over to the tag office - there were so many lined up I just turned around and left.  No rush on that.  I'll go earlier in the day next time.

I had lost my library card awhile back, so since I was in town, I thought I'd stop by and see about that since things are opening up again.  Thought just maybe I could get a new one in my name name.  They wanted my ID and all, which is still dead named of course.  (I have some stuff going on at this time in my life which would be unnecessarily complicated by a legal change).  She got her supervisor, I showed them some mail I have gotten as Jandi, and they finally agreed to do it.

I realize it's no big thing, but at least at the library, I am now on record as Jandi. 

I guess small changes are still progress.

Big condolences, @RhondaS. At the risk of sounding all Captain Obvious, it's certainly not a good thing for anyone to have to go through. As you might remember I lost mine earlier this year, too. I guess this makes us grief sisters ? Hugs.

And I think Jamie is right about getting a sign from your mom. I don't normally even believe in things like that, but I had an experience like that myself only just yesterday. I'd recently been put in touch with a case manager who's been helping me with misc some paperwork. While doing this yesterday, just by pure chance, this lady was also able to connect me with a likely buyer for an old car I need to sell (I inherited my mom's car, so no point in spending the $$ to insure and maintain two cars.) I had really been dreading putting on the "salesman" hat, what with all of my social anxiety, so that worked out great. But then afterwords, this case manager started talking about how she's into things like crystals, reiki, other new age-y type stuff. Not my kind of thing, but I thought "OMG, this lady and my mom would have gotten along SOOO incredibly well!" Whether real or not, either way, that really made me feel like my mom's out there looking after me in ways she wouldn't have been able to in life. ?

On a different note, I had a really good day yesterday for another reason, too.  I finally had my first meeting with a local trans support group. And it was in-person, too! (I'm fully vaxxed at this point.) It was outdoors and the weather was perfect. It was a very small informal group, the lgbt organization its through was only founded just a little before the pandemic hit. But it was sooo nice to finally be able to meet and chat with other trans people in person. It's been kind of lonely around here lately anyway, so that really was just what I needed. I already can't wait to go back again next month. I might also go to the pflag meeting they're hosting next week. 

On 6/10/2021 at 5:20 AM, RhondaS said:

...after coming home I had one of the biggest cries of my life and I was an ugly crier before I went on e.

Oh no @RhondaS! I don't believe any crying is ugly at all.

❤️ 

Jenna

4 hours ago, Heather Nicole said:

it was sooo nice to finally be able to meet and chat with other trans people in person.

I so agree, it took me a nearly a year due to COVID stuffing things up to get to the trans group here. This forum has helped so much to not feel so isolated, even if I don't post much lately due to work commitments.

Condolences @RhondaS.

Hugs

Robin

• Forum Moderator

Hi

not sure if it’s good evening, good night or good morning.  It’s just after midnight.  I sure missed a lot. Condolences on the loss of your mother.

we had to be out of the house before 9am and didn’t get back until 11pm.  We drove around locally with the intention of looking at the size and comfort of a Chevy Traverse.  Got to the dealer that was supposed to have one, nope,  internet posting was incorrect.  Well with nothing better to do, and all day to do it we decided to go to a Jeep dealer that was supposed to have a Wrangler Unlimited we were also interested in.  Thing is they were 3 hours away.

we called yes they still had it. (Not entirely correct, they had one but it had an option we didn’t want, a hard roof.  Just miscommunication! This one was actually the same except for the roof.). Big factor was that my wife is short and needed to see if she could easily get in and out.  I needed to know the seats would be comfortable.  No intention to buy it today.  Well, we all know how that goes.  We now own a Hellayellow, diesel powered, brand new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, with running boards.  Diesel for the economy and torque over the available gas engine.  Reviews indicated highway hills don’t cause it to rev or downshift whereas the gas engine in the same hill will downshift several times, run high rpm and slow down.  Since we will be crossing numerous mountain ranges on our trip, that’s important to me. 

no high pressure very nice people, not even the credit guy hard selling extras.

easiest, and friendliest car purchase ive ever made.  Oh and our sales persons daughter is transgender female like I am.

well trying to get to sleep.

Willow