• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

7 minutes ago, Marcie Jensen said:

Oh Willow, I am so sorry this is happening to you.

This.

It sounds like insanity.  I mean, how complicated can it be?  People buy houses all the time.

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator
54 minutes ago, Willow said:

Today it isn’t, now wha?  Seems they keep trying to cover up their problems by making them mine.

Willow, that’s heartbreaking news. 
l’m sorry “Big Brother Banking” is being so difficult and not taking a customer service approach to helping you get into your home. 

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Forum Moderator
13 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

Welcome home, Hannah.

Listening to the distant thunderstorm, and nature’s way of vocalizing it’s refreshment is relaxing. Welcome home Hannah.

HUGS,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

On 6/6/2022 at 1:12 PM, Jandi said:

Davie-  Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your legs.

And it looks like you had a great day Rachel.  And a good trip for you Justine.

Just got home from spending the weekend at my daughter's house.  Had a nice laid-back time.

Their neighborhood is very welcoming, with the occasional Pride Flag.  The next-door neighbors have 2 transgender college kids, who I unfortunately didn't get to meet.

So sorry to Willow for her housing problems. I've had those--it's awful not to be safely at home. I'll say a prayer.

Good health news from me today. I took my body's advice and rested for several days before heading out to the doctor and doing errands on foot. Back is still weak but willing and I was able to do just enough exercise to get sore but not hurt--defiantly good progress. Also progress are my health tests with diabetes numbers returning to normal again after a lot of hard work on that. And blood pressure normal, too. Good to be improving as it also improves my mood and ability to make progress with my writing and marketing and daily life. I wish you all progress and happiness today. 

hugs,

Davie

Hugs all,

Davie

21 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

But I'm still happy to be just me.

@Hannah Renee I am happy for you! Even though there are so many problems and ups and downs finally finding happiness in being ourselves is why we transition. Right now I do not think that I could ever go back to who I was. 

~Hugs~

~Rachel

@Davie I am very happy to hear of the positive progress with your health issues! Thanks for letting us in on your good news! Wishing you progress and happiness as well.

~hugs~

~Rachel

• Forum Moderator
17 hours ago, Willow said:

Seems they keep trying to cover up their problems by making them mine.

Almost seems like the military. Sorry that you are having to put up with this. I know how much you and the Mrs. want to get into your new place.

Well up again can't get to sleep. Who knows why, I sure don't.

So after I finally get some sleep. I am looking to work on the wagon to see if I can find out why the cruise control isn't working.  Then work on the air compressor system on the truck.

Have a good rest of the night and be back when I get some sleep.

Hugs,

Kymmie

Good morning!

Yelp was touting their 'open to all' option in their Pride month hoopla, so seeing the threading place I can walk to appear on the list and the bushiness of my brows I popped in for a first ever threading session. 

So now I've tried all the hair removal processes except the removal cream deal. Was surprised how fast it was, some of it was as 'painless' as hair removal gets, the rest wasn't SO bad. 

4 hours ago, KymmieL said:

Almost seems like the military. Sorry that you are having to put up with this. I know how much you and the Mrs. want to get into your new place.

Sad, but true. The only difference is that in the military, these sort of red tape snafus are usually due to incompetence. Banks do it on purpose...

Hugs.

I'm a little melancholy this morning.  My wife and are about to make our big move out west, and while that aspect is exciting, I'll be leaving a great group of friends.  I have been a long-standing member of a monthly dinner group and it's the group's members I'll miss the most.  As a trans woman, I cherish my trans friendships.  There's something wonderful about being able to confide in another when they have experiences common to your own.  So, goodbye ladies, it's been an absolute pleasure and an honor knowing you all.  I'll do my very best to return for the occasional visit. 

And now, it is on to new horizons, where I hope to make new friends. 

• Forum Moderator
12 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

there is no way I could ever go back. This is the beginning of the final chapter.

Good morning Hannah,

I'm sure this isn't the beginning of the final chapter. I'm betting it's the first chapter of your new book.

"The fit woman she was born to be." -Hannah Renee

This book has so many possibilities, and directions, with mostly happy events. Yes there will be those moments of sadness, but they won't last.

In my best Robin Williams voice; "Fly be free" aka Mork and Mindy

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Forum Moderator
38 minutes ago, BrewessJ said:

I can be myself for a little while, until the rest of the house wakes up! Next up another cup of coffee!

Good morning 💜 🏳️‍⚧️ Jaycie 🏳️‍⚧️ 💜

Like you I'm enjoying my morning coffee:coffee: as Mindy, before the house becomes busy and I have to head out to the shop, and start working on my next training prop.

The cats and I are loving the cool morning air coming in through the screen windows, the bird feeders are full of birds having their morning snacks. The cats are wishing they could enjoy a snack too, as they display and posture in their stalk/attack positions.

I hope everyone has a good day, and faces their challenges with positive motivation.

Your future is not cast in stone.

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Sally Stone said:

I'm a little melancholy this morning.  My wife and are about to make our big move out west, and while that aspect is exciting, I'll be leaving a great group of friends. 

Sally, this really must be exciting times as you and your wife take on this adventure of relocation.

I'm sure the two of you will grow closer, and build new friends as you settle into your new home.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Sally Stone said:

I'm a little melancholy this morning.  My wife and are about to make our big move out west, and while that aspect is exciting, I'll be leaving a great group of friends.  I have been a long-standing member of a monthly dinner group and it's the group's members I'll miss the most.  As a trans woman, I cherish my trans friendships.  There's something wonderful about being able to confide in another when they have experiences common to your own.  So, goodbye ladies, it's been an absolute pleasure and an honor knowing you all.  I'll do my very best to return for the occasional visit. 

And now, it is on to new horizons, where I hope to make new friends. 

Well, Sally going by the moniker in your signature. I do think Reno has internet service. So one you get settled hop back on a let us know how the move was.  Safe journey, my friend.

3 hours ago, Marcie Jensen said:

Sad, but true. The only difference is that in the military, these sort of red tape snafus are usually due to incompetence. Banks do it on purpose...

Hugs.

I would say Banks can have incompetence also. Remember they are run by the same Bwitch that runs most companies, Miss Management.

Sally, If your relocation journey heads across I80. Give me a shout when you get to Wyoming. 

Hugs, to all.

Kymmie

On 5/29/2022 at 10:49 AM, Marcie Jensen said:

I'm so sorry this happened to you, @JustineM. I HATE it when I get misgendered. Especially when it's on purpose. At least the guy apologized. It doesn't take the hurt and pain away, but it's a small "something."

Being followed into the restroom is becoming a "thing," I think. Something similar happened to me a couple weeks ago. I was shopping in a local big box store, wearing a dress and heels believe it or not, and had to take care of business. So, I went into the ladies' room, and was followed by an employee (hall monitor, maybe?). I marched straight to a stall, took care of business, and when I came out, there the employee was, scowling at me; if looks could maim, I'd have been been a quadriplegic. So I smiled at her, said "have a nice day" and left. It was upsetting, but I refuse to let them get to me.

The point to all this, is you are not alone. Jerks are everywhere and seem to be becoming more and more plentiful. Wish I had an answer...

I haven't had anyone follow me into the ladies room yet, but if they do I will show them my driver's license with my new name and "F" for Gender. If that isn't good enough I wouldn't think twice of reporting them to higher ups and telling them I might sue for sexual harassment. 

evening all

coffee is salty

people  are so mean , had my fill in 2 days , they win ,,,,,,,, just going to stay home from here out , shame when you cant have a evening walk with the spouse , just wanting  to  stay out of a wheelchair ,, with out being harassed ,

Im ashamed of this country

sad and tired

Betty  b

That's awful. I'm all for staying home in these troubling times. People are extremely unpredictable and not often good.

30 minutes ago, Artpetal said:

That's awful. I'm all for staying home in these troubling times. People are extremely unpredictable and not often good.

i apologized to the spouse for the foul  things that were said to us ,,  and told her it would be safer if she walked alone with out me from here out, 

14 hours ago, Sally Stone said:

I'm a little melancholy this morning.  My wife and are about to make our big move out west, and while that aspect is exciting, I'll be leaving a great group of friends.  I have been a long-standing member of a monthly dinner group and it's the group's members I'll miss the most. 

Yes, I'm a little melancholy about your move too! 😉

4 hours ago, Jamie68 said:

I haven't had anyone follow me into the ladies room yet, but if they do I will show them my driver's license with my new name and "F" for Gender. If that isn't good enough I wouldn't think twice of reporting them to higher ups and telling them I might sue for sexual harassment. 

A transgender woman goes to the restroom, uses it, and leaves, just like anyone else. Somebody else hovers around watching. If there's ever a pervert in this scenario, it's obviously not the trans woman!

Things like this make me think we need to borrow/adapt a hashtag from the gay community: #AreTheCisAlright 😉  (Not to criticize cisgender people categorically, of course. I have dear friends and family who just happen to be cis. I'm an ally!)

3 hours ago, Betty_B said:

people  are so mean , had my fill in 2 days , they win ,,,,,,,, just going to stay home from here out , shame when you cant have a evening walk with the spouse , just wanting  to  stay out of a wheelchair ,, with out being harassed

A couple weeks ago I went to a local annual rib cookoff. I was in my usual guy disguise, but since I knew it would be crowded I did mask up (I have relatives who are still waiting for the "under 5 years old" vaccine, and other relatives who are immuno-compromised. Plus I just like not being sick. I know, call me cRaZy, right - who doesn't enjoy a good illness?) Well, on my walk from the car, some...enlightened gentleman...who was driving by decided to lean out his window and loudly "inform" me about my incorrect above-the-neck wardrobe choice because he felt "the pandemic is over". (I'm honestly surprised he implicitly admitted it ever even existed at all.)

I find it interesting just how incredibly offended he was by me. I touched him that deeply!!! Of course, I know all the reasons it shouldn't bother me, but that just doesn't do much to stop things like that from really sticking with you, even if you know it "shouldn't". I joke about it, but I'm still shaking it off this long after.

I don't mean to compare, and certainly not equate, my experience with yours at all. Just to say, for what it's worth, the thing I try to keep in mind (with limited success), is that in cases like these, "they" (whoever the haters may be) really are genuinely afraid of "us" (whoever "us" might be). Certainly even more afraid than we might be of them, if you'll pardon the cliche'. That's something I think is worth taking pride in. Or at least trying to remember.

I have amazing news. My long distance friend that I mentioned here a month or two ago is now my fiancee. We're a transgender couple. 

We always had good chemistry, from the very moment we met. Always take advantage of that because it's not a coincidence and honestly it's very rare to have good chemistry, which is something I've had to face facts about. We actually met on a transgender dating site in early 2021. Recently she pushed me to say something very definite for her, and I did by proposing. A weight is off my shoulders knowing that we won't be away from each other.

Try telling the relatives of the people in hos[ital who are dying of Covid that the epidemic is over. And anyhow, the flu this year is worse than before, people are dying of that too, and it can largely be prevented by wearing a mask. And what if you were immune suppressed, eg on treatment for a malignancy - you would have to avoid any chance of viral contamination, epidemic or no epidemic.

The terms I use for people like that would not be allowed on this forum, but I think it demonstrates the severe failings of the school system!

There, I've had my say. Highly irritable today. Have already blasted 2 people. I'll try to keep my head down and be nice for the rest of the day. 😡

On a different note: there's nothing that looks so much like an old man as hair growing out of the ears. I have been plucking, but it's hard to see around the corners to get at the things.

How do y'all cope?

8 hours ago, Heather Nicole said:

I find it interesting just how incredibly offended he was by me. I touched him that deeply!!!

Yeah, I mean… What is it even to him?  You know?

6 hours ago, Artpetal said:

I have amazing news. My long distance friend that I mentioned here a month or two ago is now my fiancee. We're a transgender couple. 

We always had good chemistry, from the very moment we met. 

Congrats, this sounds very exciting, and you are fortunate. It seems to be difficult to find a person we are willing to commit to!