• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

Good morning, storms expected today at some point 

@Heather Nicole as you drive past Fremont OHIO give it a wave for me.  That’s my home town, born and raised there.  Last time I visited was 9 years ago.  Said goodbye to my grandfather, parents and sister.  All are buried there.  When I left, I had no intention of returning.  Fremont is a great place to be FROM.  The home of President Hayes and the worlds largest Heinz ketchup factory among other things. 

You wouldn’t be going to Cedar Point would you?

Wife and I both had our last for now therapy appointments.  When she came home she was in a good mood smiling etc.  I figured things went well.  Later she we were at the pool and she said except for housekeeping this feels like being on a permanent vacation.  That was the point and we both feel that way.  For me I was also happy.  It was pre planned it would be my last appointment unless something set me back.

I made the coffee today.  Starring dark roast from Seattle.  I got it just right.  Lots to do today.  Drug store, new broker, same firm, get more things off our boat and out of storage. Lots going on

l hope everyone has a great weekend.  

Hugs

Willow

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Jandi said:

Okay, so far.  Baked bread and drank coffee.  And it hasn't gotten hot yet.

Unfortunately I need to take my car in for some repairs in awhile.

That's always fun lol. Hopefully your repairs aren't too pricy!

OK it's friday. And I'm nervous about tomorrow. Scared. The Big Trans picnic happens. Many trans folks I've grown to love online I'll see live for the first time. In person. I don't know what to wear. They tolerate me pretty well on screen, but in person I'll be the really old guy who won't shut up. They'll have to ask me to leave with looks of disgust and nausea. I'll have to change back into a cis male again and take my cheating ex back home. From there I'll join the French Foreign Legion and die defending colonialism and racism in a desert. Flies will buzz over my forgotten bones.

Or maybe it'll be a nice sweet picnic—not sure which.

😆

— Davie

8 hours ago, Heather Nicole said:

Just thought I'd randomly toss this out there, but I don't suppose anyone's planning to be out around either Fremont, IL or Perrysburg/Toledo, OH (or Fremont, OH, for that matter) this coming weekend, on either Saturday or Sunday? I'll be passing through both those days to visit my cousin in Kalamazoo, MI.

I have a cousin in Kalamazoo 

• Forum Moderator
9 hours ago, Heather Nicole said:

Just thought I'd randomly toss this out there, but I don't suppose anyone's planning to be out around either Fremont, IL or Perrysburg/Toledo, OH (or Fremont, OH, for that matter) this coming weekend, on either Saturday or Sunday? I'll be passing through both those days to visit my cousin in Kalamazoo, MI.

Tragically, I love on the other side of the state.

Enjoy your trip though!

Hugs!

1 hour ago, Davie said:

OK it's friday. And I'm nervous about tomorrow. Scared. The Big Trans picnic happens. Many trans folks I've grown to love online I'll see live for the first time. In person. I don't know what to wear. They tolerate me pretty well on screen, but in person I'll be the really old guy who won't shut up. They'll have to ask me to leave with looks of disgust and nausea. I'll have to change back into a cis male again and take my cheating ex back home. From there I'll join the French Foreign Legion and die defending colonialism and racism in a desert. Flies will buzz over my forgotten bones.

😆

— Davie

That's pretty much my train of thought every time I have to socialize with people LOL.

But I think it will go well! Have fun and enjoy the tasty food and delightful company. :)

26 minutes ago, NashySlashy said:

That's pretty much my train of thought every time I have to socialize with people LOL.

But I think it will go well! Have fun and enjoy the tasty food and delightful company. :)

Right. Worst-case scenario would be to not show up at all based on fantasy-based self hatred. Better the Foreign Legion thing than nothing at all.

-- Davie

• Forum Moderator

Well, I knew it was too good to be true. Looks like we may not be moving. The appraisal came in at $300 when we wanted to roll the closing in so we are looking for $310. I may have to bite the bullet and sell the bike. It will kill me to do it.

Well I snooped on my wife's phone. I now know where I stand with our oldest. I saw a text from him. "Hi, Mom. How are you doing. I love you" I have never gotten any texts like that from him. Oh, Well. I guess life will go on.  Another thing yesterday I was doing my normal morning stuff. When my youngest comes in. It seems like my wife's car has a flat he wants the jack stand out of the wagon. I guess that my wife doesn't think I would take care of it for her.  Again life goes on.

I wonder if she is at it again. I am working on doing a Holley Sniper fuel injection system on my wagon. I have finally picked up all the parts. But now I am missing my fuel pump, fuel filters, and a spool of 20ft of 3/8in fuel hose.  Nobody has seen it. I have checked everywhere but my wife's trunk. No sign.

hope everyone has a good day.

I'll try.

Kymmie

5 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

🙁 I was all excited. Fremont, IL is like 20 minutes from me.

There seem to be a lot of Fremonts! And yea, unfortunately, Illinois isn't quite on the way from OH to MI. At least not the main part of MI anyway (Is that what they call it? The part that isn't Northern Michigan?) I'll just be clipping through a tiny corner of Indiana. (My gradeschool teachers would be so disappointed I still get IN and IL mixed up...Indiana's a neighbor, you'd think I could at least get that one right! 😜)

3 hours ago, SheenaT said:

I have a cousin in Kalamazoo 

It must be the cousin city!

3 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

Tragically, I love on the other side of the state.

I have an aunt and uncle out near Pontiac. Unfortunately that won't be in the cards on this trip though, it's just a little more out of of the way than I'm going to have time for. ☹️

4 hours ago, Willow said:

@Heather Nicole as you drive past Fremont OHIO give it a wave for me.  That’s my home town, born and raised there.  Last time I visited was 9 years ago.  Said goodbye to my grandfather, parents and sister.  All are buried there.  When I left, I had no intention of returning.  Fremont is a great place to be FROM.  The home of President Hayes and the worlds largest Heinz ketchup factory among other things. 

Yes, Fremont's nice! It's been close to 20 years for me, but I used to pass through all the time back when I went to BGSU. Coming from Cleveland, it was shorter and quicker to get off the turnpike at Fremont and take the back roads to I-75 than to go all the way to Toledo and have to drop back down south again.

4 hours ago, Willow said:

You wouldn’t be going to Cedar Point would you?

Not this time 😭  Been awhile since I've been there. I'll be passing just south of it on the turnpike.

• Forum Moderator

@Heather Nicole   Fremont's nice! It's been close to 20 years for me, but I used to pass through all the time back when I went to BGSU. Coming from Cleveland, it was shorter and quicker to get off the turnpike at Fremont and take the back roads to I-75 than to go all the way to Toledo and have to drop back down south again.

A Falcon?  My sister was a Falcon.  I’m a Rocket!  Sworn enemies.  LOL. Yes dropping off the turnpike and bypass Fremont then route 6 to Bowling Green is certainly the shortest way from Cleveland area.

17 minutes ago, Willow said:

A Falcon?  My sister was a Falcon.  I’m a Rocket!  Sworn enemies.  LOL.

Really? Wow, what I find even funnier about this is that UT was one of the schools my sister was considering back when she was looking into colleges! I remember being with her when she toured it, it's a nice campus!

• Forum Moderator

Good Saturday morning.

@Heather Nicole the old portion of the campus is beautiful.  Then they tried to make it more modern. Since around 1967 they went to construction to match the University Hall.  Since UT started out as a City College they didn’t have the financial constraints that BG had when it came to architecture.  Many of the buildings, even the newer one received large donations from the Glass, automotive and other large companies in Toledo.   I’m class of 74.  It’s at least 3 times that now.

Willow

• Forum Moderator

Well another potentially stormy day.  Safelight is supposed to replace our Jeep windshield this afternoon but they can’t do it if it’s raining.

we got a lot of our things off our boat yesterday.  I’m putting up a fan on the porch. And I need to get some more boxes out of storage before the rains come.  

Well the dog is asking to go out and my wife needs some attention today.  

hugs

Willow

Good morning. I'm already on my second cup of coffee.

Trying to figure out what all I need to do today. I definitely need to get my nails done. They're way to long and everyday tasks are a real struggle. I just don't know some women do it with super long nails. My riding mower has a dead battery. I had it out at one point and could hear the acid sloshing around when I shook it, sounded half full. I could just refill it and it might come back but it's 6-7 years old and I just don't want to worry about it.

My plans for selling my house and moving have been put on indefinite hold. There's been a lot of craziness going on in other parts on my life and I feel it's best to remain as stable and predictable as possible until the dust settles.

But, priorities, I need to get my day started. I'm going to get cleaned up and go out for breakfast.

❤️Have a great day everyone.

• Forum Moderator

I walked in my first ever Pride parade today, at Annapolis Royal.  For a tiny little village (pop. 500), it was well attended, both in the parade and watching from the sidewalks.  It was a perfect day for it, sunny, not too warm, with a light breeze off the water.  That's me in the mask in the first photo.

My bigender friend Michelle was also in it (at right in 2nd photo), representing the Canadian Armed Forces' inclusivity program.

P1180763-1000px.JPG

P1180745-1000px.JPG

We’ll, I got as far as breakfast until I got word from from my friend. She’s super excited and wanted to let me know she’s going to be wear a pantsuit for our date tomorrow. Last I heard she was also painting her nails so she could look her best for me. I can only imagine how cute she’ll look. 

It brought up an issue for me. I have a lot of cute outfits but nothing that I feel will compliment what she’s wearing. So I’ve been in a bit of a panic for the last few hours trying to find a relatively classy dress. Unfortunately with such a short notice I’ve had no luck. However, I did find a black rhinestone belt to match my boots and hair band so it wasn’t a complete loss. 

Now I’m just waiting to get my nails done. 

• Forum Moderator

Well yesterday wound up being alright. Aside from the Ticketmaster app being a huge PITA.  The concert was great. Loverboy, Reo Speedwagon and Styx. I heard songs that I thought I would never hear live. 

Hugs.

Kymmie

29 minutes ago, KymmieL said:

Well yesterday wound up being alright. Aside from the Ticketmaster app being a huge PITA.  The concert was great. Loverboy, Reo Speedwagon and Styx. I heard songs that I thought I would never hear live. 

Hugs.

Kymmie

That sounds like a great line-up.

On 7/8/2022 at 12:02 AM, Heather Nicole said:

just gonna miss you. I'm flying in Monday late, getting electro Tuesday and flying out early on Wednesday.  

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, KymmieL said:

I heard songs that I thought I would never hear live. 

Isn’t it cool to reminisce with the bands of you youth? I’m glad you got to see them, and hope you had fun. 

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

On 7/8/2022 at 9:32 AM, NashySlashy said:

My back told me to leave the picnic early, but as I walked away, I burst into happy tears to picture your faces.

— Davie

IMG_1263.heic.jpeg

Frustration - had my youngest for a third 6-day stretch last weekend. Wife out of town again. She was back less than 48 hours, Friday asked if I could watch him again because she had plans with a couple of friends for a concert and overnight. Sure, just not too late on Saturday, because I actually have tentative plans. Yesterday, no answer, no answer, finally "how about around noon?" Later than I prefer, but can maybe make it work. Then she pushed it back to 1:30. I said it would mess up my afternoon. "We'll you should have told me you had plans." No, actually, I shouldn't have to, even though I did.  It's not my weekend with him, it shouldn't be too surprising that I would.

Anyway, child #4, along with daughter, R, who lives with me, transferred to wife #4 for the rest of the weekend. Afternoon basically shot. Frustration, leading to mild depression and tears. Still this morning. Then, VOILA! Inside of my upper arm brushes against my breast. Hey, wake up, girl! You've got something you didn't have a year ago! You now actually, for real, no kidding, have breasts! Ok, some happy tears. And a new legal name in a month! Ok, more happy tears. And wife #4 will soon be ex #4, and don't let her bring you down. 

I'm ok 

Went to my 25th high school reunion yesterday and went good.My friends accepted the changes and called me Holly and are there for support.Teachers I had took it well.Asked about my later plans knowing I am on the feminizing hormones.Told them having the GRS when it comes time.I recently changed my decision to have the GRS which I have support for.

2 hours ago, HollyNG said:

Went to my 25th high school reunion yesterday and went good.My friends accepted the changes and called me Holly and are there for support.Teachers I had took it well.Asked about my later plans knowing I am on the feminizing hormones.Told them having the GRS when it comes time.I recently changed my decision to have the GRS which I have support for.

That's awesome. So happy it went so well for you.

It's been so long since I let my facial hair grow like this. With my local electro person, she only wants 2.5-3 days growth and only in the small area we are working on that day. So it's almost non visible or something I'm aware of. However, for these large clearings in Chicago they want 4-5 days growth and it's the whole face.  Most of my cheeks are cleared but the areas around the corners of the mouth and my whole jaw line down the neck are still pretty full.  I'm am so triggered and dysphoric right now. To boot, my plan was to stay home Sat- Monday morning and just do some working from home and chores but I've been pulled into being in public the whole weekend.  A friend needed consoling and wanted to get a drink last night at a bar and another friend broke her foot this morning so I took her to the doctors and then she took me to lunch. All nice but with my full lower beard going it made me so uncomfortable. :(.   I haven't had to do this since last December before my FFS.  I seriously hope they can clear most of the hair off my jaw and neck this time so that it's not very noticable next time I have to do this.