• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

I do go without coffee. I am getting to hate my wife new coffee maker. Most of the time there are grounds in the pot. Which winds up in my cup. I cannot stand drinking chunky coffee. 

Hugs,

Kymmie 

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So my back went out and I spent Tuesday in bed so then I woke at 3 a.m. feeling better physically but depressed and lonely. So naturally as a Buddhist I turn to Christmas musicals and warm almond milk. White Chrismas, of course, and Singing in the Rain (it's just SOOO good), but also Last Christmas by Emma Thompson, and Zoey’s Extraordinary Christmas — for up-to-dateness sake. That all sounds a little too gay, but I'm OK with that. Have a fine day, y'all!

• Forum Moderator

Good morning 

morning drinks are limited to “what ever floats your boat”. Silly me asking for a pole of bathrooms.  We are women and use the womens restroom unless you’re not.  Unisex is always the best unless it’s a mess.

so, I am getting a fair amount of interest in my boat. Showed it yesterday but it was too much.  Have an appointment Thursday and one Saturday.

Willow

I still present as a man, (NB) but don't have the equipment anymore to use a urinal. I use the men's room, but sometimes the stalls are awful. My wife is more worried than I am, but I am careful because I am well aware what could happen in my area.

On 9/20/2022 at 11:34 AM, Hannah Renee said:

OMG! Does that mean I'm alone?😯 Actually, I don't do hot liquids at all, including soup. The last time I intentionally drank something hot was like the winter of 1980, at a ski resort on Mt Charleston, outside of Vegas. Hot apple cider.

I am not a coffee drinker either. My drink of choice is Diet Coke

Mike

@Davie White Christmas and  Singing in the rain are two of my favorites. Classics should be enjoyed year round. Hope you are feeling better.

~Rachel

• Forum Moderator
27 minutes ago, Hannah Renee said:

While we were basically work friends, we've kept in touch since I retired 13+ years ago.

A true friend. I should never have doubted.

I understand the satisfaction you feel.  I have enjoyed reconnecting with some of my old air force friends from 40 years ago.  Like you, I was concerned how they would take the news, but in all cases they were happy to meet the new me.

It is very satisfying to be pleasantly surprised in that way.  I am happy that you have had a similar experience.

I tried connecting with an old friend a few weeks ago. He asked me what was up with me changing my name. O got as far as telling him I'm legally a woman now and that was the last I heard from him. I though he was marginally better than that but oh well, his loss.

@Elizabeth Star

You may be right :( 

But sometimes it takes  long time for people to get it.  
If it’s truly important there will be a better time.

btw congrats on your surgery🌈🌈

You look great!  
Your ability to make friends and relationships is greater..

• Forum Moderator

Good morning 

You know, I really don’t know why I ever started drinking coffee, I guess I saw it as a right of passage.  Why not tea?  Well I did drink tea for a while but never got it right, except for iced tea.  My mother drank coffee and my father tea.  

I closed down my Facebook and other connections to my friends when I figure out I was a sheep in wolves clothing.  Then I opened a new Facebook account and slowly and carefully started asking old friends to be friends again.  Some have, some haven’t but I now know who my good friends were.  Some surprised me.  Never give up, you just don’t know.  My closest old friends have made their journey to the other side.  

I am having trouble finding someone in my plan that will take insurance to cover breast implants and without insurance coverage it can’t ever happen.  Out of state is a possibility but it can’t be too far away, I still have to get there and back multiple times.

@Confused1 now for the big debate, Coke verses Pepsi and diet verses regular.  I am a “Real Sugar Pepsi” fan but that isn’t easy to get.  Coke was developed about 6 hours south of here and Pepsi four hours north. These days Everyone uses corn syrup and that’s worse for you.  I’ve never found a diet drink that I could drink.  And yes I can absolutely tell the difference. Yet I know a lot of people swear by diet drinks often for the same reasons I swear by regular.  There will never but an agreement on this question.

i have someone interested in my boat coming to see it today and another Saturday.  I’m going to miss it but that’s the way it goes.

Willow

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

I tried connecting with an old friend a few weeks ago. He asked me what was up with me changing my name. O got as far as telling him I'm legally a woman now and that was the last I heard from him. I though he was marginally better than that but oh well, his loss.

I came out to (Who I thought) was a best friend from the service. A few years ago. While we are still facebook friends that is about it. I haven't came out to any other people I know from the past. To most I am the kid that had the white car. From the autoshop. I believe that is the way my classmates remember me.

@Willow I also don't remember why I started drinking coffee. Both my parents did. I think it was my wife, a coffeehalic. I cannot remember a time were she ordered anything but a coffee and an ice water at a sit down restaurant.

Fall has started here in the northern Rockies. Yesterday and today are in the mid 60s.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Good evening

Hannah Renee how great.  Nothing better than some affirmation from your daughter.  

@KymmieL it’s been a long time but I think it as my time in the Air Force that got me started.  Just because it was there.  Hey beer call tomorrow?

I never expected selling my boat to be easy and quick but I’m glad fall is arriving tomorrow it was upper 90s today 70s tomorrow.  Even though the hurricane is about to hit Bermuda it is causing havoc with our beaches with rip currents and high surf 

next on just might cause some rain here.

Willow

Just finished packing for a long weekend in Sacramento, CA.  My wife and I are attending a trans formal (River City Sparkle) on Saturday evening.  I love events where evening gowns are the preferred attire.  Additionally, I'm really looking forward to rubbing elbows with some California girls.  Brian Wilson and David Lee Roth, eat your hearts out! 

Can two people on opposite sides of the political spectrum make it work? asking for a friend... ok I am asking for me. I am very right leaning, she is extreme left. I think she was shocked and hurt. I don't know if she will want to see me again... don't know if I can go through loosing someone again.. 

57 minutes ago, CD Rachel said:

Can two people on opposite sides of the political spectrum make it work? asking for a friend... ok I am asking for me. I am very right leaning, she is extreme left. I think she was shocked and hurt. I don't know if she will want to see me again... don't know if I can go through loosing someone again.. 

check out an organization called Braver Angels. They conduct classes on how to have difficult conversations.

16 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

. In the blank requesting who brought her, she wrote, "Mom." Pitter patter.

How wonderful!

Good morning all, The coffee is hot and strong this morning. So today is a big day for me as I officially come out at my company. I had a pre-meeting with the president of our division yesterday and he was totally accepting and told me he had my back. So starting Monday Billy will no longer work here as he will be replaced by Riley, free at last.

Hugs 

Riley

9 hours ago, Billie75B said:

Good morning all, The coffee is hot and strong this morning. So today is a big day for me as I officially come out at my company. I had a pre-meeting with the president of our division yesterday and he was totally accepting and told me he had my back. So starting Monday Billy will no longer work here as he will be replaced by Riley, free at last.

Hugs 

Riley

Very cool, Riley!

12 hours ago, Billie75B said:

Hugs 

Riley

way to go

• Forum Moderator

Good morning 

I guess I’m in a rush, software update.  

I’m having Mountain Grown coffee this morning. Black please.  I’ll check.back when they are done with the up date

bye for now

Willow

On 9/23/2022 at 11:29 AM, Billie75B said:

Hugs 

Riley

Congratulations Riley.

• Forum Moderator

Good morning all, coffee’s ready

We went to the mall yesterday and I got some long tops to wear over leggings.  Wife got one also.  

I would normally love for Ian to come visit (that’s our son’s name) but not this time. Hurricane Ian is getting stronger and the cone of likely direction is pointing this way.  It would have to be greater than the category three before I’d leave.  But it does give me concern.  I’ll have to increase the number of dock lines on my boat and get my dinghy out of the water.  It’s in a relatively safe place but you never know.

Our condo association had a party last night. We had a band and potluck, and byob.  Our next door neighbor was looking for a table and we invited them to sit with us.  We had a fun time.

our plan for today is to go see as the crawdads sing.  

I am very happy for each and everyone of you who are coming out at work, getting name changes and getting your surgeries accomplished.  Congratulations!  There have been so many recently that I can’t keep up.  Just know I congratulate each and everyone of you.

Hugs

Willow

1 hour ago, Willow said:

Hurricane Ian is getting stronger and the cone of likely direction is pointing this way.

We're keeping a close watch on it, too.

• Forum Moderator

We got off lightly with Fiona, compared to some other areas.  I hope that those in the path of Ian fare equally well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 169 Guests (See full list)

• MaeBe
    • marysssia
    • VickySGV
    • KathyLauren
    • KymmieL
    • Timi
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Quillian
    Newest Member
    Quillian

1. l.demiurge
      l.demiurge
    • VickySGV
      You have given you and us a big clue right there.  I hope you have shared this observation with your Endocrinologist and are willing to take their advice about changing that behavior.    Non prescribed herbal or animal supplements can have a negative effect on your body's use of your available hormones.  Also, your genetics are going to be controlling what your body is going to do with your hormones, and again, that is for you to consult with your Endocrinologists.  On this site none of us are licensed medical personnel and we cannot give you advice on your health more than what your doctor can.  We have rules that we enforce against our members advising about "Folk Remedies" because we have had members who have gone that route and badly damaged their health and quality of life.  Only thing I can go anywhere on, is that maybe if you change your expectations of what should happen, you will at least not be in danger of harming yourself from anxiety.
    • Timi
      Hi @violet r!    Thank you so much for sharing. I'm so glad you found this place. I hope you find as much comfort and support here as I have.    -Timi    
    • marysssia
      Hi lovely people,   I'm a 25 yo MtF woman, and I've been suffering from low estrogen issues since October 2023. I completely lost my feminine libido, my breast completely stopped growing, my estrogen levels dropped by a lot (despite NOT decreasing my E dosage) and thus my dysphoria drastically increased. I think it is worth mentioning that, for my health issues, I had been taking ----- Lamotrigine for months & had been on ketogenic diet, and these things seem to be a culprit of my current issue. I weaned off Lamotrigine some time ago and gave up on keto diet, but it still doesn't seem to help. My estrogen is still low (44 ng/ml) and my libido hasn't come back yet. In general, I struggle with my dysphoria so much because of that and, to be honest, I don't know what to do. I've tried so many dietary supplements, yet I didn't get any effects from them. My endocrinologist didn't know how to help me. She only suggested to increase my daily estrogen dose (to 3x per day ------sublingual estrogen tablets and 3x per day ------ estrogen gel applied to armpits or thighs), which I did, without any effect.   Please, help me. Prior to keto diet & Lamotrigine treatment, I'd never had experience like that. I'm basically helpless and have no clue what to do. Having to deal with low estrogen is a horrible experience to me and it affects my life severely.   BTW, my T levels are always within female range.   Do you have any clue what exactly I should do?
    • April Marie
      I love wearing a jeans skirt!! That looks like airport carpet. Safe travels if you're flying!!
    • Maddee
      Flight faraway forthcoming Fabulous forum friends 😊😊🎸🦂
    • Maddee
    • KathyLauren
      One of our cats is polydactyl.  He has 7 toes on each front paw and 5 on each back paw, for 24 toes total.   Another one, an ex-feral who, at the time, was free to roam, climbed 50 feet up a tree without having any thought about how he was going to get down.  His pal climed down backwards, but he couldn't.  He ended up coming down by leaping from branch to branch.  Which nearly gave us heart attacks, because he only has one eye and therefore has no depth perception.   The other ex-feral (both are now indoor cats) obviously does not have those soft pads on his feet.  At night, when we are in bed, we can hear him stomping around the house.
    • Abigail Genevieve
      The two o'clock Onshoring meeting was going well.  Taylor was leading, inviting other people up to speak on their specialties. Aerial photogrammetry and surveying, including the exact boundary, were out for contract signature  Gibson had handled that - Manufacturing was supposed to, but somehow hadn't happened.  Legal issues from Legal. Accounting reported on current costs, including all upkeep, guard salaries, etc.  Manufacturing was supposed to give those numbers, but they hadn't.   The downside was the VP of Manufacturing.  He had arrived at the meeting red-faced, his tie askew, clutching a bottle. It smelled strongly of vodka. He had never done anything in his twenty years of being VP of Manufacturing, and he did not like being asked now.   "Mr. ----, do you have the inventory we asked for?" Taylor asked politely.  VP Gibson had asked him to have his people go through the plant and not only inventory but assess the operational status of every piece of equipment.  They needed to know what they had. "I'm not going to take any f---- orders from a g-d- tra---," he snarled. "God knows what kind of perverts it has dragged into our fair city and bangs every night." "That is completely out of line." That was Gibson.  Taylor controlled herself.  That was a shot at Bob, not just at Taylor.  She was glad Bob was not there to do something stupid.  Had Mrs. McCarthy been talking? What had she said?  Was she given to embellishment?  Taylor took a deep breath. "I'm not sorry.  You f--- can take this stupid onshoring --- and shove it up your -" "That is quite enough."  This was the head of HR. "You can take your sissy ways and sashay -" "You are fired." "You can't fire me." "Oh, yes I can," said the office manager.  The VP took another swig from his bottle. "Try it."  He looked uncertain. "I will have you removed.  Are you going to leave on your own?  I am calling the police to help you leave." And he dialed the number. He stomped out cursing. They heard him noisily go down the hall.  This was the front conference room.  He actually went through security and out the door, throwing his badge on the ground on his way.  The guard picked it up. They could see this through the glass wall. "Can you fire a VP?" "The Board told me that if anyone gives me problems they should be shown the door. Even a VP.  I can fire everyone here. I won't, of course. Those were problems." "Are you alright, Taylor?" She nodded.  "I've heard worse.  Shall we continue?" And they did.   The last item was that certain business people in China had been arrested, and the corporation that had been supporting them all these years had been dissolved.  They were on their own, and the Board was dead serious on straightening things out.  After this meeting, Taylor believed it.  She did not attend the meeting to discuss how to distribute the few duties the VP of Manufacturing had done.  That was ultimately up to the Board.    
    • Abigail Genevieve
      Lunch was at Cabaret, still free.  The place was quiet: it was the sort of place you took a business client to impress them, and the few other people were in business suits.  Most of the legal profession was there.   She told him of the morning's frustrations, breaking her own rule about confidentiality.  She asked Karen how the branding was going, and Karen had snapped back that she had not started on it yet - they had all these proposals.  Taylor had explained that it was important, for the two o'clock meeting, and Karen told her to do it herself.  Karen pointed out that Taylor could not touch her - her uncle was on the Board and her brother was VP of Manufacturing.  Nor would the two computer guys go out to the plant - they were playing some kind of MMORPG and simply not available. If she wanted the pictures, she should go.  Mary prayed an Ave Maria, but both she and Brenda were racing to get the proposal out. The client wanted it Friday for review.   She didn't bring up what Mrs. McCarthy had told her.  She wasn't sure how to approach it.  She thought of telling her of a 'something more comfortable' she had bought in case he ever DID show up at her door. It was in the bottom drawer of her dresser, ready to go.  Instead she talked about moving to a place with a garage.  Several of the abandoned houses had one, and they had been maintained well with China cash.   Bob had finally realized that when he was introduced as Bob, Taylor's boyfriend, that was just how things were done here. Other people had introduced each other in terms of family relationships, which were strong.  Long before you found out anything else about someone, you knew how they were related.  Family kept people from leaving Millville.    "What is the real name of this town, anyway?"   She laughed.  "I am trying to find that out.  It's 'Welcome to Millvale' when you come into town from the north, and 'Welcome to Millville' on the south.  I have counted two other variants."   "What a town. Roosevelt is like that, with the families, but there is only one spelling."  
    • Ashley0616
      Nothing wrong with that. I'm glad that you found what makes you happy! Just curious what does your wife think? If it's too personal I understand.
    • Ashley0616
    • Ashley0616
      – According to a recent survey, the most popular name for a dog is Max. Other popular names include Molly, Sam, Zach, and Maggie.
    • Ashley0616
    • Ashley0616
      Either new environment/ not potty trained
    • Abigail Genevieve
      Bob was on his way home from the dojo and he "just happened" to driver by her place. It was 10:30.  Her light was still on.  He knew exactly where she was sitting.  He saw her in his mind.   A fierce wave of desire that took his breath away suddenly showed up. All he had to do was stop, get out of the car, walk to the door and knock.  She would answer, glad to see him.  She would know why he was there and what he wanted. She would invite him in, maybe get him something to drink, disappear for a moment and return in "something more comfortable."  She would lead him back. Oh, joy.   And never, ever speak to him again afterwards.  Or she would not let him in but be angry about it.  In no way, emotionally, physically, mentally or spiritually, was she ready for this, and he knew it, if he was honest with himself, and she knew he knew it.  She would look upon it as another assault and their relationship would be irretrievably broken.  He would have to leave town. It would devastate her. It would devastate him.    He fought himself.  He was frozen to his seat as his reason and his body fought. He was twenty four years old, a full-blooded male with normal desires; he had just worked out and he was ready.  All he had to do now was open the car door. No one would know. He held his hands, one in the other, to keep one from moving, against his reason and will, to open that door.  He did not want to be a slave of his desires.   He looked across the street.  Mrs. McCarthy, sister of his landlord, was peeking though her window.  She knew his car.  Everyone in town would know by noon the next day if he got out of the car.  Taylor did not need that, either, and she would know, if he came to the door now, what a selfish thing it would be: in his own eyes, in the eyes of Taylor, in the eyes of the town, and worst of all, in the eyes of God.   He sat there a moment longer.  He was, as he reflected, entering into her sufferings in a small way that she would be made whole, healthy and happy: what he wanted more than anything.  But this hurt.  Why had all this come on her?  He asked God again, but there was only silence. He drove home in that silence. He chided himself for even going on her street and for driving on it other nights.  He would stop that, he told himself.   ------------------------------------------   The next morning Taylor went out to her car to go to work.  Mrs. McCarthy met her before she got to it. "I thought you were going to get lucky last night, dearie," she said. Taylor was puzzled. "Why, what do you mean?" "That young fellow - you know, Bob - he's been driving around here, going up and down the street some nights, not stopping.  Well, last night he parked and sat in his car for a while.   I think he was staring at your window.  I think he was trying to get up the courage to knock on the door. I was rooting for him.   But then he drove away.  Faint heart never won fair lady, as they say. What a shame. You two are a lovely couple.  Well, have a good day!" "Thank you, Mrs. McCarthy."  Taylor knew Bob extremely well and knew what had been going through his mind.  She was more than grateful he had not gotten out of the car. Better for him, better for her, better for everybody.  Surgery "down there" sooner than later.  This was driving the poor boy crazy. It was driving her crazy, too.  But she had a lot to work through. Surgery "up here" she said, pointing to her head.  She woke up her therapist on the way to work.  They were still talking when she pulled into her designated parking spot.  That was a perk that had happened yesterday.  She took a deep breath and headed into work. It would be another wild day.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.