• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, heatherd said:

,a guy sexually assaulted me.

Oh no Heatherd, I hope you are pressing charges. You may require additional therapy for the mental pressure an attack like this can cause. 

Best wishes and hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Mmindy said:

Oh no Heatherd, I hope you are pressing charges. You may require additional therapy for the mental pressure an attack like this can cause. 

Best wishes and hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

I am and did not deserve this at all.I am seeing a therapist dealing with victims of sex crimes.The guy was arrested as well taken to jail.Luckily my boss has cameras in the gym areas and was caught on video.Police got a copy of this for evidence.Plus my pilate classes are on hold for now I also do

45 minutes ago, Marcie Jensen said:

OMG! @heatherdI;m glad you're okay. No one deserves what you went through. You're very brave to prosecute them.

I meet up with the prosecutor on Friday.Found out he is going to charge him with a hate crime too once he gets the evidence.The sexual assault charge is not enough and I agree with him 100%

14 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

As to the feeling, one of the instructors on my first free-fall (HALO) jump said that it's the best feeling you can get with yourpants on.

For men, maybe.  As a general rule, I've never found the "fun without pants on" to be anything special or memorable.  I'd never describe any of my skydiving habit in that way.  Every time someone makes me think about skydiving I want to get back into it, so many wonderful memories.
I also did CRW (Canopy Relative Work), where people join up canopies and sometimes land in formation.  It's something very few skydivers do - too scary/risky for most of them.

3 hours ago, Trans22 said:

For men, maybe.  As a general rule, I've never found the "fun without pants on" to be anything special or memorable.  I'd never describe any of my skydiving habit in that way.  Every time someone makes me think about skydiving I want to get back into it, so many wonderful memories.
I also did CRW (Canopy Relative Work), where people join up canopies and sometimes land in formation.  It's something very few skydivers do - too scary/risky for most of them.

Likewise about how "fun without pants." For me, it was always the sense of awe that I got when the canopy opened and I was floating above, looking down at God's creation and just how beautiful it is. I have also done limited CRW. I must confess that I did not particularly enjoy it--for the reasons you mention. I have done HALO and HAHO jumping and loved them both.

9 hours ago, heatherd said:

I meet up with the prosecutor on Friday.Found out he is going to charge him with a hate crime too once he gets the evidence.The sexual assault charge is not enough and I agree with him 100%

Good for you and good for the prosecutor. You're right about the sexual assault charge not being enough. Stay strong.

• Forum Moderator
15 hours ago, heatherd said:

It was good although the cops were called out.I work at a gym as a personal trainer,a guy sexually assaulted me.Luckily a couple people that witnessed it got him away from getting worse.Found they are cops that were off duty.A little shaken up.Both were working out.I hope this gets treated as a hate crime too.

So it's not just me. Lovely to meet another trainer.

I've heard of this happening. Hasn't happened to me fortunately, but I'm sorry you had to deal with it. Worst we've had at work was a fight on the basketball court over who had the most testosterone or something.

Big hugs!

• Forum Moderator
12 hours ago, heatherd said:

classes are on hold for now I also do

That's good, and taking a few days off to wrap your head around what you went through is a good idea.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone, 

It’s time for COFFEE POWER.

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

CE694B92-D127-400D-8072-931B95431A9F.jpeg

1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

a fight on the basketball court over who had the most testosterone or something.

Sounds like they all had too much.

• Forum Moderator

Good morning 

I need to get going.  My first mammogram and a decaf scan this morning then I’m done for a while.

thanks @Mmindy I need coffee powers activate this morning.  

ive got a headache this morning.  Not sure if omits a response to yesterday or sleeping wrong or just a headache.

I’ll check back later when the west coast is up.

hugs

Willow

• Forum Moderator

@Willow and @KymmieL those are good.

As for threading a sewing machine while it's running...

All I have to do is skip my Premidone for two days.

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

9 hours ago, Mmindy said:

That's good, and taking a few days off to wrap your head around what you went through is a good idea.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

Luckily the people in my pilates classes understand why.Going back next week,boss said take the rest of the week off

• Forum Moderator

Hi, all my health testing is done for this year.

I had my first mammogram, that was interesting.  The tech was very nice handled things with care.  She said I would be able to see the scans in a week or so.  Holidays and all.

Same tech also did my bone scan.  She didn’t say why but she added an extra scan.  Then offered the same timing “unless the doctor called me sooner”.  She didn’t explain and I figured she would have said more if there was a concern but I have to admit I thought it odd.  

I guess I’ll know soon enough.

A niece of mine learning about me a lot.My niece Adrainna whom is my twin brother's daughter has learned about my unhappy life I had and sees I have a much happier life.Says I am her Aunt Heather still,she is 15.

• Forum Moderator

Good Friday Morning 

it has become windy with occasional clouds.  The temperature has not started dropping but it will.  Single digit windchill possible.  So I guess next months electric bill will be high.  

@heatherd that’s great about your niece.  My granddaughters are similarly accepting.  I just received a birthday present (a piano learning book) addressed in big bold letters to Willow.  I was very appreciative of that.  

I plan on baking today.  A loaf of bread and some cookies.

at my appointments yesterday my wife was referred to as my significant other.  I didn’t bother to correct that, where as I did tell people starting with the registration person my preferred name.  Since they have to deal in legal names I knew I would get dead named, even though it’s all over my medical records, preferred name is.  I’ve learned to just let it go as much as possible.  It is my choice not to change it so I need to accept the consequences.

Stay warm and go easy on the snow shoveling.  I don’t want to read about any slip and falls or worse.

Hugs

Willow

Well, we're officially having a white Christmas this year.  That happens maybe once every 10 years in my part of the South.  The snow isn't deep, but it was SO COLD.  The kids went out to play in it, and came back after 5 minutes.  We all have to spend more time taking care of the animals and bringing them warm water.  One silly cat had newborn kittens in October.  Normally they'd stay in the barn because they're half feral, but this weekend we have a big cage with some very messy, very noisy, very un-housebroken cats indoors.  

Our thermometer recorded -10 F last night.  We had -15 a couple of years ago, but that was in January.  Usually December is warm, and we still had roses blooming one Christmas a few years back.  And diesel engines... almost impossible to keep them warm.  My husband has a Humvee on semi-permanent loan from the county.  It has been idling all night.  Hate to waste the fuel, but better than not being able to start it if/when needed.   

No snow here, but temperature is dropping.  Calling for 8º tonight.

Snow is rare here too, but does happen.

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone, :coffee:

Today's ( @KymmieLfence-🥶-meter) in Westfield, IN reads -8°F 30mph winds, and -37°F windchill.

Blowing snow, stings any exposed skin. The bird feeders are very active, and birds of unlike feathers are flocking together. Even the Jeeps in the area are upset with the weather.

May be an image of outdoors and text that says 'When your Jeep is just as upset as you are about the weather'