• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

Two cups down.  Taking a lazy Sunday today.  Bad storms expected later.

image.thumb.png.d9a0fac78059322e5a65cf8c980181f6.png

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 cups of coffee, breakfast and just finished cleaning up - Sunday is the day I use the IPL to knock down my hair. Really happy with the results so far after 6 weeks. Off to the store to do some shopping and the spend the afternoon relaxing.

Be safe and happy everyone!!!

• Forum Moderator
15 hours ago, Willow said:

my license has two M’s on it.  One I’d like to get rid of but not the other.  It’s my motorcycle endorsement.  I’d be happy with an X for gender

I have the F and M. Motorcycle and Female. In WY it was simple.  I just had my GYN fill out a form. Took it to the driver license office. No problem.

Been watching chick flicks with my mom, on Hallmark channel. No coffee yet. But I did have a Coke.

Kymmie

1 minute ago, KymmieL said:

I have the F and M. Motorcycle and Female. In WY it was simple.  I just had my GYN fill out a form.

Same for me.  

A short form that my VA therapist signed off on. (NC)  

I suppose that might have put me on a list somewhere -- but I was probably already on it anyway.  LOL

8 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Same for me.  

A short form that my VA therapist signed off on. (NC)  

I suppose that might have put me on a list somewhere -- but I was probably already on it anyway.  LOL

In AZ it was a bit more complicated--separate court filings for name and gender changes. And, in the latter case, I had to show up in court.  Gotta love stone age legal systems. And Ivy, I can relate. When I had to change my retired ID and notify DoD of my name and gender change, I'm sure I wound up on some sort of list. Or several. 

• Forum Moderator

Two cups black and unsweet, I made pancakes from scratch for breakfast, showered (no wise cracks) walked the dog and we are sitting on the porch, listening to thunder.  I think that will be for the rest of the day.  Spring is here, hopefully for a couple months but chances are summer temperatures will hit early as usual.  It’s the longest season of the year and likely my least favorite.  It lasts 5 to 6 months.  Winter is the shortest.

Our temperature is moderated by the ocean, but in exchange we do get hurricanes.  

worked 31 hours this week 32 hours scheduled next week.  Plus a new person starts his training next week.  I think she has hired a couple of new people. Looking to staff up before summertime.  

Enjoy your day.  I’m looking forward to three days off in a row!  

hugs

Willow

18 hours ago, Willow said:

@KymmieL my license has two M’s on it.  One I’d like to get rid of but not the other.  It’s my motorcycle endorsement.  I’d be happy with an X for gender

I have an X on my license....but since it is a CDL, the X stands for a combination HAZMAT and tanker endorsement. 

Still have the female F on my license, since I just don't really care to change it.  My husband says in my case, it stands for "fox" and the government just doesn't know it yet. 😉

Breakfast this morning was pancakes, waffles, and jalapeno deer sausage.  My husband always makes a big Sunday breakfast.  The stay-at-home parents in our house tend to take care of the meals during the week.  On the weekend, we rest and our husband takes care of that.  He's a very good cook, too.  I always look forward to Sunday because each meal is a feast.   

Had my usual two cups this morning with a  relatively unhealthy breakfast, hash browns, bacon and cheerios. Had a casual hour long bike ride, breakfast was to fuel for the ride.  Going to read this afternoon and find something to grill for dinner.

Two cups of coffee and toast didn't do it for me. I didn't feel especially alert until my third cup, at noon. I think I'll spend the rest of the day ignoring any housework that needs to be done. It's an excellent hobby.

• Forum Moderator

URGENT REQUEST!!

Please send prayers to Connor Cooper.  Conner has 3rd degree burns from saving his family’s home from a fire by throwing the burning objects out a window.  He is in the burn center in Washington DC.  He is going to have surgery tomorrow and possibly skin grafts.

Conner is the younger brother of my Granddaughters boyfriend.

thank you

Willow

2 minutes ago, Willow said:

URGENT REQUEST!!

Please send prayers to Connor Cooper.  Conner has 3rd degree burns from saving his family’s home from a fire by throwing the burning objects out a window.  He is in the burn center in Washington DC.  He is going to have surgery tomorrow and possibly skin grafts.

thank you

Willow

Lifting Connor up in my prayers.

1 hour ago, Willow said:

URGENT REQUEST!!

thank you

Willow

Consider it done.

Dad and I our dad and daughter night last night and went well.Plus told him I am having the FFS done April 10th and he is supportive.Did not have this done when I transitioned due to I did not want to at first.Consultation was on Thursday.

4 hours ago, Willow said:

URGENT REQUEST!!

thank you

Willow

I'm holding Connor in a special place in my heart and thoughts. Thank you, Willow, for letting us know.

Rianon

• Forum Moderator

Willow, Sad to hear about your Granddaughters boyfriends brother. He is a true hero. prayers.

Kymmie

Good morning, everyone!!! I'm 3/4 through my first cup of coffee so I'm beginning to feel lucid enough to type. No big plans for today - light projects around the house and work on the newest book I'm reading. 

Stay safe and be happy!!  Oh, and continued prayers for Connor!!

• Forum Moderator

Thank you everyone for the prayers

i’ll update when I know more.  According to my granddaughter he was in good spirits yesterday and not in pain when they left the hospital.

image.thumb.png.7dd337b332471a978ab05f7eb016269b.png

35 minutes ago, Willow said:

According to my granddaughter he was in good spirits yesterday and not in pain when they left the hospital.

That is encouraging.  Hoping for the best.

• Forum Moderator

Good morning 

first, surgery apparently went well.  They used artificial skin so no skin graft was necessary.  I haven’t heard for certain but he was supposed to go home last night.  Pain medicine is doing its job so far but I’m sure when the damaged nerves begin to reconnect he will be in greater pain.  He has a long road to recovery and rehabilitation but he did save the family’s home. A rather selfless act but that is just like what their family is all about.

Thank you to everyone for the prayers.

Willow

I

I'm glad the surgery went well. He will still be in my prayers.

• Forum Moderator
27 minutes ago, Willow said:

A rather selfless act but that is just like what their family is all about.

Prayers for this HERO, as he recovers. I was proud of the way you described his actions. He will be in pain once the nerves start to reconnect as you stated. Hopefully he sees his scars as the badges of courage they are.

I've been so busy with prop builds, that I've only dropped in to read up on a few threads.

Prayers for Nashville,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Forum Moderator

Good morning 

I got the early shift today.  Just starting my coffee then I need to go.

could be good advice.

hugs

Willow

image.png.f6e22bfd59f31cf681b3f3dfcb9d2b1c.png

Good morning, everyone!! I've been finally able to sleep a bit longer in the morning - getting up  now around 5 instead of 3 or 4 AM. I've had my first cup of coffee - I take a cup for my wife and I into the bedroom at 6 each morning and we do Wordle and Quordle together. On to reading the local paper next.

Did some work outside cleaning up for spring yesterday and took our one of our mowers in for service. I am so ready for Spring!

Quiet day today, I think.

And, @Willow, that is excellent advice. We all get caught up in the negativity sometimes. Life is way too short not to find some joy in every day.

• Forum Moderator

Good morning All.

Everything is going good with my mom. For me, Mostly bored. Looking to head home first of the week. Willing to give up the nice 80s for the 20-30s.

Great picture, @Willow very true.

Hugs to all.

Kymmie