• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

1 hour ago, Ms Maddie said:

I like being a girl.

Same with me but part time.My mom and two sisters say I am a part time great big sister and daughter as Mika

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 hours ago, lauraincolumbia said:

That sounds amazing!  I love to sing, not that I'm any good at it.   Can you tell us/me more?

Wel my voice therapy was cancelled due to CV and the two sessions I was given a lot of info and things to work on and sounds and phrases to practice. Yea I did none of that.  LOL

I just sang.  LOL

BUT I will say to used the info and understanding of how to achieve sounds she had taught me and just expanded on those techniquies.  The biggest of which is project your voice from within the nasal area and the front/roof of your mouth or your "mask" and not your throat and chest.  It takes time to learn this but once you do you are almost there really.  

1 hour ago, TammyAnne said:

Wild stormy night here. Restless sleep as well.

Coffee in hand, careful we don't spill it as everyone gets a nice long warm hug.

《《《 hug 》》》

(The kind of hug where no one seems to want to let go)

TA

I could really use that! Just got screamed at by a customer. Collections can be a hard job especially during the pandemic. People have less patience and they really aren’t very nice to me. I’ll be ok. It’s only 9:38 AM. I have till 5pm. Will be a hard day but I’ll be ok. I’m not letting go of that hug! Love Tess❤️

2 hours ago, Ms Maddie said:

Good morning.

I'm breathing well lately and think it's due to running with my face covered.

Slowly working chips off my shoulders.

I like being a girl.

I love being Tessa! This morning took a hot bath. Shaved my skinny legs. Put lotion on my body. Did my hair cute. Put on another one of my Quarantine Mini’s. These are mini skirts I made out of old pants. Super short and sexy! My own erotic design! Lol I’m happy being a girl just wish others could see that. Maddie just be the beautiful person you are and if no one else sees it doesn’t matter because YOU are the most important one! Love ya girl! 

Love Tess❤️

• Forum Moderator

Good Friday morning 

Hang in there baby, the weekends almost here!  Yes I know not all of you have a Saturday Sunday weekend..

warmer than I expected today. Overcast.  Talked to my wife last night about needing to spend more time as Willow.  No she doesn’t really like it but suggested I spend all day as Willow.  Planned on doing that today then a friend that doesn’t know about Willow asked for some help.  Well, there is always tomorrow.

Willow

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Ms Maddie said:

I'm breathing well lately and think it's due to running with my face covered.

Slowly working chips off my shoulders.

I like being a girl.

@Ms Maddie while it may be harder to "smell the roses" with a mask over your nose having clear lungs is definitely a good thing.  Turning the corner to a new life and shedding the old coat we once wore is refreshing.  Admitting to yourself that you are happy is a good sign.  Keep running and smiling!

Jani 

Good Morning!

Cloudy for now, sunny for later. Lately, it has felt like summer, even tho the "May gray" has begun. Inland it will be in the 80's, and on the coast it will be in the 70's. Not bad at all. 

Good morning all!  I'm doing decent.  I'm trying to maintain calm within but when I hate that i walk around with something that can spontaneously get erect and I cannot wear my breast forms at work, or my wig, i get sad and depressed.  Not in the full depression mode, but something stronger than just sadness. I hate my male characteristics.

1 hour ago, Kaltia_Atlas said:

@Tessa my babies are 3 and 1.5 years. Baby babies. Hehe

Mine are 13. 16 (today) and 17. I have a F+M daughter. She goes by Carter. His bday is today. I haven’t seen my 17 year old for a long time now. I’m divorced. I love my children so much!! I give everything I have to my kids when I see them!  

Tess says Yes to being yourself and loving yourself everyday! ❤️

5 hours ago, Tessa said:

I could really use that! Just got screamed at by a customer. Collections can be a hard job especially during the pandemic. People have less patience and they really aren’t very nice to me. I’ll be ok. It’s only 9:38 AM. I have till 5pm. Will be a hard day but I’ll be ok. I’m not letting go of that hug! Love Tess❤️

You're very welcome Tessa.

I love to hug and hold on for a bit, at least for a handful of heartbeats. It makes the hug more healing that way.

TA

So after spending the night at our cabin in the remote woods of the Ozarks, this morning as I was looking over the porch rail I saw an enormous pile of poop right below me. Fairly sure that some of the thumping and bumping noises I heard last night belonged to the bear that was kind enough to leave a little present.

Reminder to self to not leave any food or scraps out.

TA

3 hours ago, Tessa said:

Mine are 13. 16 (today) and 17. I have a F+M daughter. She goes by Carter. His bday is today. I haven’t seen my 17 year old for a long time now. I’m divorced. I love my children so much!! I give everything I have to my kids when I see them!  

Tess says Yes to being yourself and loving yourself everyday! ❤️

I am also a dad,2 daughters in my life whom are 14 and 16.Live with me because their mother can't keep her hands off the bottle and didn't like my crossdressing.Full custody of them and she pays child support which she has been to court for 3 times for failure to pay child support.My daughters,they accept Mika in their life

1 hour ago, TammyAnne said:

I love to hug and hold on for a bit, at least for a handful of heartbeats. It makes the hug more healing that way.

TA

Thanks. Computer went down to today. I’ll be ok though. Thanks for the hug. A kiss on the cheek would be nice to! Lol 

Tess

8 hours ago, TammyAnne said:

TA

Are you still holding me because I need someone’s shoulder to cry on right now. I’m just feeling it tonight hard. Who will want me? I’m a broken mirror that has shattered to the ground. If you pick up a piece you might bleed so leave me on the floor. I just don’t want to hurt anymore. Who will dare pick these pieces of me up and love me again? I’m hurting but each piece is from a shattered life and the pieces are not dust yet so there is still hope. Hope that maybe I can heal from all the pain. That mirror someone will want. Don’t let me go! 

@Tessa if I could share something that has helped me. A blacksmith will take ugly pieces of steel and through heat and pressure mold it into a beautiful work of art. So when we feel like we are being broken down, the heat and pressure of life are just molding us into the beautiful person we are supposed to be. Hang in there girl. 

Hugs Justine 

14 hours ago, Willow said:

Talked to my wife last night about needing to spend more time as Willow.  No she doesn’t really like it but suggested I spend all day as Willow.  Planned on doing that today then a friend that doesn’t know about Willow asked for some help.  

That's nice your wife will let you be yourself for a full day.  Helping a friend means you are wearing Willow's heart ❣️
Kay

• Forum Moderator

Hopping this day at work goes by fast. My middle son and family are coming for the weekend. We get to watch the grandkids tonight. Both him and his girlfriend support me 1000%.

He was the first voice of reason after the blow up last week. saying "Just ask that you do it cuz it's what you want to do, not something you'll regret cuz some rather close minded people we love won't accept you." If that isn't support I don't know what is.

Today upper 50s being just shy of 5am it is still black outside. Coffee waiting till the drive to work this morning. I usually only have one cup in the morning. Sorry I'm not the coffeeholic some here are. LOL.

Have a fantastic day everyone. I know work may be boring for me today but I have so much to look foreword to after work.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Weekend espresso with breakfast today.  Yum!

It's rainy and 5 degrees C this morning, going for a high of 11, but they are forecasting a blizzard tonight!  I knew I shouldn't have put on the summer tires so soon.

7 hours ago, JustineM said:

@Tessa if I could share something that has helped me. A blacksmith will take ugly pieces of steel and through heat and pressure mold it into a beautiful work of art. So when we feel like we are being broken down, the heat and pressure of life are just molding us into the beautiful person we are supposed to be. Hang in there girl. 

Hugs Justine 

Thank you Justine! I have to start picking my own pieces off the floor. No one can do that for me. When I pick them up with my naked hands I cut myself so I leave them on the floor and focus on the cut and blood (pain) I need gloves to pick up sharp glass. This site, a trans line/help line, trans daughter (not that I can go to him but he accepts me) my work, and possible therapy will be my gloves. Just as we’re using gloves to protect us from the virus I need gloves to protect myself. Not that I would sink as low to harm myself. (Been down that road) you only hurt the ones you love. Even with no partner, little money, and little friends I will take what I have and be happy. Tessa is inside me and she is guiding me. Last night I told myself you could stick her away again but she would still be there in the darkness. She’s the living side of me and without her I become depressed, feeling sorry for myself, lonely, and confused. With her I feel loved, accepted, and wanted. I’m able to take compliments like someone who told me I had great nails and another person commented on my leather jacket and my one friend who knows I’m Tessa said I had nice hair. He also called me girl! Last night I dreamed my Grandma was alive again and told me my mom was in the hospital. I grew afraid in my dream but Grandma said she’s going to be ok. Is my Grandma trying to communicate to me? I don’t often dream of her. She came out of her picture in my dream! So weird but refreshing! My Grandma on earth probably wouldn’t approve of Tessa but I’m Heaven if she’s trying to talk to me it must be different. I felt like Tessa in my dream. Grandma always took care of me when I was sick. I miss her. Maybe in a way I’m sick mentally and she came to say it’s going to be ok. Maybe my mom in the dream represents my female side and she is telling me it so not going to die. Do dreams have meaning? Do passed love ones communicate to us through them? This is a mystery. Today I have kids and Grandma has baked a cake. Carter turned 16 yesterday! I’m so proud of him! I’m going to laundry at Uncles. They know about my female side but I’ve never told them about Tessa. I fold my clothes in front of them and they don’t judge. My clothes are mixed with male and female. Most under is female but I do have my dresses and what I like to call Quarantine Mini Skirts. If you take some old pants and cut the legs off cutting through the connecting portion inside that holds the pants legs together. Try to cut evenly. You can make yourself some cute mini mini skirts! They feel sexy and amazing! If you dare wear these out in public. I wouldn’t bend over. Lol... or do if you want some attention (giggle) please don’t. 
I cut up some old green kinda plaid shorts, grey dress pants, and some sweat pants. I want to buy some actual mini skirts soon. (Something to do during quarantine...have your own fashion show! Walk that cat walk girl and feel pretty and famous! 

Today I will look in the mirror and say I’m beautiful regardless of what I see or am wearing. I can’t wear really what I want when I’m around family. I will pick up that piece ever so gently and glue it back on the mirror. I’m going to pick out some cute panties but no bra because since I don’t have breasts and wearing a breast form which I don’t have either I don’t want to give my family the wrong impression. I have to tell myself Tessa is inside. No piece of cloth or even physical altercation can produce her. She’s already there! All I have to do is let her out of the shadow and be the girl/maybe little male I can be! 

I do write a lot because it helps. 

Love and hugs and kisses on the cheek to everyone on this app! 

Love Tess?

My passed on relative is my mom’s mom. When I say grandma is baking a cake today that’s my mom and my kids grandma. Just thought I should clarify. 

Tess

Seeing both of my daughter's eyes lit this morning,seeing me dressed as Mika this morning.They love having Mika in their life.I am talking doing this on more weekends.Blessed to have them in my life still knowing they see me as a normal father.

1 hour ago, Tessa said:

I do write a lot because it helps. 

If it helps, then please keep writing, Tess.

Don't worry how long it is.  Its good to hear how you're doing and its helpful to share with others on this site as well.

have a great weekend!
Kay

38 minutes ago, MikaReich said:

Seeing both of my daughter's eyes lit this morning,seeing me dressed as Mika this morning.They love having Mika in their life.I am talking doing this on more weekends.Blessed to have them in my life still knowing they see me as a normal father.

My kids are teens and they know about Tessa but due to the ex will use anything to hurt me I can’t fully dress like Tessa in front of them. But I am dressed inside. I dress very stylish like a woman when I can’t wear dresses and such. Today I’m wearing black rock star frayed skinny jeans with zippers all over them. Gap white sweatshirt. Tan leather boots that zip up. Grey panties. My garnet and diamond ring. A black leather zipper jacket. Hair with some bangs. I could be looked at either way. Nails always looking good! Going out for Burger King for breakfast. Then laundry. Kids later. Birthday party for Carter at 4. Tomorrow won’t see kids. No work. Probably wear a nice dress and be Tessa all day! 

I’m glad your kids accept you. My kids also call me Dad and that’s ok. One thing I’ve learned in being trans is we have to also be gentle with others feelings. Not to let them hurt you because that’s not good. But be respectful and see where they are. Your true gender is in who you are inside not what you wear outside. But it is nice to match both sides. 

Love Tess

31 minutes ago, KCraig said:

If it helps, then please keep writing, Tess.

Don't worry how long it is.  Its good to hear how you're doing and its helpful to share with others on this site as well.

have a great weekend!
Kay

Thanks Kay