🏳️‍🌈 June is Pride Month ×
  • Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

@Bri2020 ha! I love me some good leftovers! Super excited to hear about your telling your father and it going so well! I will say, the last 2 years of my life have been very hectic with my transition. It’s always appointments, blood work, therapy, now recovery and planning what is next in my journey! It gets better though!

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KymmieL

• Willow

• Jackie C.

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well up early. Opening the store today. It is supposed to be warmer with a high forecast for 70.

Have a good day,  and for my brothers and sisters in the west say safe.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Sisters and brothers on west coast be safe stay safe praying fires contained soon.

• Forum Moderator

It is a beautiful day here in NJ.  Sunny with a light breeze.  74 degrees.......lovely especially after the storm two nights ago that dropped 3+ inches of rain in 1/2 hr.   Pity i you;dn't have sent that one to somewhere with fires ranging.

Hugs,

Charlize

Elizabeth Star

It's been cold and rainy here all day. I'm just staying in my pj's and drinking coffee. I feel like we skipped Autumn, I'm not ready for winter.

• Forum Moderator

Cuddle up with a good book or binge watch something and enjoy you evening.

I am just glad the dew point has got out of the 70's here. We had some rain long with a temperature drop, but the humidity is the worst part where I live.

Those on the West coast, stay safe. I'm praying the fires get contained soon.

Hugs,

Mike

Just had a lovely brewed coffee and looking out into the green hills on this beautiful spring morning.

It's hard to see any remnants of the fires last Christmas. Maybe a burnt tree stump among the green grass.

I hope everyone over there is as blessed as we were and they stay safe and well. Property can be replaced lives cannot.

Hugs

Robin

Elizabeth Star

It took a week but I watched all 3 season of Dark Matter then I ended tonight watching the Movie Stardust. Love that movie.

Watched a couple more episodes of Hanna on prime. last night. Haven't binge watched anything yet.

Happy last day of the weekend. Of course it isn't mine.

Hugs to all my friends

Kymmie

Just waking up for the second time this morning. Starting my vacation, stopping the night at my Grandma’s house. It is hard to see her in the mental state she is in, as she is starting to get pretty far along with dementia.

I have also been given crap though for my longer hair which is now shoulder length. I guess it is something I am going to have to simply get used to for the week.

Elizabeth Star
1 hour ago, QuestioningAmber said:

I have also been given crap though for my longer hair which is now shoulder length. I guess it is something I am going to have to simply get used to for the week.

Family is good at that. I made it a point to let my family know that my employer doesn't have a problem with it.

On a side note. I got a call from HR at the end of the day on Friday regarding changing everything to my preferred name. Aside from drafting a letter to go out to company they are writing company policies for including  members of the LGBTQIA community.

Yeah @ElizabethStar that is correct about family. That is also great news about your work situation which also makes sense why it took so long for them to get in contact with you.

@ElizabethStar,

It is really great that you have been treated fair and with respect by your work. You've helped each person that joins the company in future too. This is the kind of progress the community desperately needs. That's something to be proud of for sure.

Elizabeth Star

Thanks @Abi.

I'm happy they're doing it. I know there were complaints a few years ago when I was just getting my feet wet by growing out my hair and a little cross-dressing. Maybe a lot of complaints. I had a meeting with 2 managers. I consider them both friends so it was casual but they were told to tell me to stop CD-ing. It was very awkward for all of us and I'm pretty sure they could see the tears I was trying to hold back. Nothing was ever enforced and it never came up again. Later I found out it came from another member (self proclaimed homophobic) of management who was trying to make his own policies without consulting HR.

Morning girls. Hope everyone has a great day. I heard from my ex-girlfriend last night. She said she misses me.   Think there's any hope?

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Bobbie Scott said:

Morning girls. Hope everyone has a great day. I heard from my ex-girlfriend last night. She said she misses me.   Think there's any hope?

Don't be silly. There's always hope.

Unless, of course, that was a pun because her name is hope. In which case, shame on you. 😘

Hugs!

Thanks, her name is Mary. We had a discussion the other night. She says I'm a totally different person in female personna. I told her I was the same person. If she couldn't accept it, then we don't stand a chance. 

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Bobbie Scott said:

Thanks, her name is Mary. We had a discussion the other night. She says I'm a totally different person in female personna. I told her I was the same person. If she couldn't accept it, then we don't stand a chance. 

I don't think that's really true. You're the same person, just different parts of you are at the fore when you're being yourself than when you're wearing your male persona. I know my core personality is the same, just different bits get accented.

Hugs!

2 hours ago, Bobbie Scott said:

We are the same person before and after, but we do change.  My wife noticed that I am less uptight, and thinks I am more fun to be with than I was before.  Still me, but a happier me.

My girlfriend doesn't like my female side.She says she fell in love with a guy. I envy you girls who's partners are accepting and loving. 

• Forum Moderator

@KathyLauren although my wife hasn't said so - I can tell she likes the real me better and we talk more and I finally have shown interest in cooking and she was amazed. I don't have a great sense of smell so food was mainly to stay alive (even during my anorexic days) - but HRT has actually improved my sense of smell (not a lot but noticeable) and I am interested in giving my wife a break from cooking AND I actually am enjoying shopping more - who'd a thought.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)

• Maddee
    • Denise savulski
    • MaryEllen
    • Jocelyn
    • DeeDee
    • MiraM
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

MaddieK
    Newest Member
    MaddieK

1. Audrey
      Audrey
    2. Bunneh
      Bunneh
      (26 years old)
    3. Jayme
      Jayme
      (40 years old)
    • Maddee
      St Anthony St Anthony Come around Something is lost That must be found              
    • Denise savulski
      Yes and I'm usually ok with watching my intake but when the stress becomes so great get  to the point of bing eating and I don't realize until its over     
    • Petra Jane
      Don’t worry, keep posting and you’ll soon move up a level!   ranks: https://transgenderpulse.com/forum-ranks
    • RhondaS
      I have heard that getting those 'feelings' is not a universal experience, but for me it happened and I hadn't read much about that aspect of it so thinking it was real and not just a placebo effect.
    • RhondaS
      Today will be the first time since May 30th when I can have my morning tea (sorry, coffee fans) at home, have a second cuppa later, and it was very weird to go from barely going far from home since last March to never being there for half a month with no notice.    Anyway, I did have an occasional discussion of transgender issues and also gender roles while away with a mix of people who know about me and those that don't.    Couple highlights...having one of my mother's newer friends accidentally refer to me as my mother's daughter, that was nice to hear at least once if it was quickly apologized.    And then my son-in-law (who I 'came out to' by telling my daughter that she could tell him everything she wanted to, just that I was emotionally spent to do it right after her) dropping in a proper pronoun of me that I almost missed it and actually asked if he did so the next day. (yes).    
    • swallow
      Hi All,   Today I noticed I've become a 'senior member' on this site...😠   Not happy at all, makes me feel instantly old. 😄   I still feel so young in this journey...   Just today, I went out to 'test the waters' with a new (too expensive) Gaff I bought from the UK. Turned out...It wasn't the Holy Grail.😒   I put it on over a high waisted tummy control panty Over that the gaff...then don a (leave nothing to the imagination) pair of just above the knee Yoga pants.   And I was quite happy it look flat enough up front so I went out with more abandon.   I visited 3 markets without any discernible 'clocking'. Got a (non German reference) "hun" from one of the checkout ladies which I took it as I passed. Was wearing a crop tank top and a white translucent cotton shirt over so I suppose looked like a cover up over Athletic wear...   Later though when I returned, was comfortably seated with my legs bunched and tucked up for lunch on a chair when I looked down and noticed (Horror of horror) still a good size bulge.😳   I just can't seem to flatten it fully without resorting to tape which I hate and avoid.😞   I think I'm doing the right thing with the canals but maybe my testicle friends are too heavy or what bc they seem to never stay up....always falling for gravity.   Anyone think I might be not employing the Gaff to its full optimum? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?🤔   ...or is this common with everyone and does a more visually 'water tight' tuck mean having to tape when wearing skin hugging item of clothing anyway? Am I just being too slack reliant on gaff alone to do the work?   (Maybe this should be in the crossdresser section)   I'm contemplating the ills and benefits of an Orchiectomy (still yet to get on HRT) but till then, I'm obsessed with hiding the pair of them. They bother me but I don't want to hurt them either.🙄      
    • Teri Anne
      I am sorry you are having to deal with depression and I wish I had and answer for you. I deal with compulsive over eating disorder and at times I will binge eat for weeks until it subsides. The last few years  have been really hard and with covid quarantine on top of that I have put on so much weight even I can't believe it. I just can't control it and at times don't care if I get fatter. Working with a nutritionist but she is so backed up with patients and in the process of moving so its not working out. Are you being treated by professional that deals with depression?
    • swallow
      ...the funny thing is I've always dressed somewhat neutral/femme so people around me tend to think its just me being eccentric.   Today my sister warned me to tone down maybe fall back on dungarees if I was going to visit my cousin (She's a great cook had 12 kids or something ridiculous) in Northern Cali.🤭   But I reminded her that cousin was on my facebook and I have been posting pics of me in yoga pants...galore. Surely she must have put two and two together...🤔   I have half a mind now to show up in a dress.😁    
    • SharkGirl98
      Hey y’all. I’m planning on coming out as trans at my workplace soon. I only plan on coming out to my department for now, as the rest of the company is elderly cis straight religious men and I feel that they will react poorly.   Many of my coworkers have suspicions of me being queer, and have voiced them, so it won’t be coming out of nowhere.The company I work at has, as far as I’m aware, never had a trans employee and I’m sure it’ll be tough, but I’m sick and tired of the closet.   any advice? What issues or obstacles do y’all think I should expect?    Thank y’all so much for your help! - River     P.S. Do y’all think that bringing a cake when I tell them would be a bad idea? We bring food for our department regularly so I thought maybe it’d be a good idea. Let me know what you think please?
    • swallow
      Hi Vini,   You know what I've found gives me decent 'form' without prejudice to comfort is Dungarees. 🤗   I'm personally allergic to Denim so I get light cloth/cotton types that have a slight flare around the hips accentuating them.   I don't need to be as careful with my tuck which is another benefit.😄   But today I went out with a new B&B Gaff (from the UK...bloody expensive as they say)....and the whole purpose was to test the water with a pair of tight just above the knee (Leave not much to imagination) yoga shorts.😬   It seemed a better flat look than my previous "gaff" so I went out with a bit more abandon. (what you don't know sometimes emboldens you and makes you fearless)😌   OTOH when back at the house following replenishment mission (99cents, supermarket, Trader Joes) to restock fridge and larder raided by Teenagers... I was sitting with my legs bunched up and looked down to notice there was still a bulge which was annoying, another sign of dysphoria.   I still can't seem to be completely satisfied with the flatness (without having to resort to masochistic taping which I avoid)😓   ...but of course somewhat expected I suppose, since I was 'testing the boundaries'.   Still when I was out, I had the checkout lady at the market call me "Hun" (and not the German kind) so I reckon it was a pass till I of course opened my big mouth.🙄   Cest La Vie.
    • Maddee
      Need someone to help me live  
    • Maddee
      Lost all of my saved money
    • Elizabeth Star
      ❤️Thanks everyone. I'll definitely wear heels next time. My knees are a little achy from another weekend of yard work so I wore the other boots. I'm feeling better now. No compliments,their loss. They could've seen me smile. I think everyone was in a crappy mood today. Maybe it's the retrograde.
    • Robin.C
      So lovely.   Hugs Robin
    • michael.yumm
      How drastically my life changed for the better. Prior to this I was regularly miserable despite having gone through therapy and couldn't understand why I still felt the way that I did. Coming to terms with myself and coming out as a whole has dramatically improved my social and personal life overall. I would never take back embracing myself for who I am no matter what
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.