• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Jani

• Jackie C.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am so lucky!  My wife made my favourite - brownies - as my birthday "cake".  OMG, they are SO-O-O good, very chocolatey!

50364165392_0941a1b71e_o.jpg.75793df3408c520e15a298b673e1f7e2.jpg

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, KathyLauren said:

I am so lucky!  My wife made my favourite - brownies - as my birthday "cake".  OMG, they are SO-O-O good, very chocolatey!

Mmm. Those look REALLY good.

Hugs!

Yum! Looks so good. I’ve been staying away from the sweets for about 2 months now. But I can still admire a good cake!

7 hours ago, KathyLauren said:

She said the magic word, chocolate. That does look good. I better move on just the sight of them is making me gain weight.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator
8 hours ago, KathyLauren said:

Oh how yummy Kathy and may this day bring you joy, laughter, and such sweetness...

Many more to come, enjoy

Cyndi

OMG Happy Birthday KathyLauren.

🎂

Good morning everyone. Back to the grind today after a nice mini-vacation. Coffee was strong and drank. Time to pull up my big girl britches and deal with the Monday’s. 

Love the nails Abi. I keep asking myself what's a girl to do when she always breaks her nails. I am planning on it as a going away gift to myself. (to cheer me up) I getting my nails done.

My Wednesday Open tomorrow again and close on my Friday. Then this girl gets a 5 day weekend. took Fr &Sat off to go to Scottsbluff on Friday stay the night then cheer on my grand son at his soccer game, Sat Morning. Took Thurs as a Vaca day. Then the boss just gave me Sun and Monday off. Yeah. I'm hopping I can let Kymmie out some. My youngest is now working as a custodian for the school dist. He is a floater he can go to a different school everyday. 

So with him out of the house, Kymmie can play.

Kymmie

Thanks for the compliment @KymmieL. I break my nails sometimes but these are my own nails, not press on. My nails grow insanely fast. I think I'm getting better at it but, putting on nail polish is an art that I still have a lot to learn about. I need a dryer so they harden faster. If I can manage to get them to dry smooth they will last a week before the nails are chipped. Oddly, I spend all the time growing, manicuring and trying to get polishing them to look good, then I stay home. I'd rather be baking, latch hooking or even drumming with my nails all done up, than go out on the town. Being a home body has it's advantages.  Pineapple upside down cake, anyone?

Puredelight.jpg

Doing the happy girl dance again. since I got the mail. my license came, and under sex says "F"

yeah. :groupwavereversed:

Kymmie

Heather Nicole
3 hours ago, KymmieL said:

Doing the happy girl dance again. since I got the mail. my license came, and under sex says "F"

OMG, So awesome, I'm so happy for you!!!! That must feel amazing!!!

9 hours ago, KymmieL said:

yeah. :groupwavereversed:

Kymmie

Congratulations, Kymmie!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 89 Guests (See full list)

• KathyLauren
    • Teejay
    • Audrey
    • Susan R
    • JustineM
    • Jackie C.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

IAMJosephine
    Newest Member
    IAMJosephine

1. KathrynJulia
      KathrynJulia
      (66 years old)
    2. Michelle 2010
      Michelle 2010
      (11 years old)
    3. Shiratori
      Shiratori
      (49 years old)
    4. woahshutitdown
      woahshutitdown
      (30 years old)
    • Willow
      Hi Jamie. Nice to see you here.     it’s been a quiet day.  My wife and I had a nice talk this morning.  Little by little we are working things out.  It’s been just over a week out of six to recover and I’m already anxious to get back on my feet.  I’ve got a lot I need to be doing and wasting all this time sitting around is difficult to accept.
    • Jackie C.
      Wait, what?   Alright though, if you really feel that way, ask one of the admins or devs. They'll take care of it for you.   Hugs!
    • Jandi
      Same.      My experience with them has been good so far.    I’m out anyway.  
    • CBabe
      We transgender people treat one another like garbage. I've contributed quite a bit here already during my short time, with a total of 3 trans women interacting with me out of dozens. We don't support one another much, that's why we can't make friends.   I'll be deleting my account here as soon as I find out how. I don't need the same kind of attitude here that I get in real life.
    • Jamie68
      I never was into cutting myself, but I did stuff larger and larger objects deep as possible up my butt. If it didn't hurt, it wasn't big or deep enough. I did testicle stirring with syringe needles to try to kill those horrible things between my legs. I had even plans of castrating myself, either by burdizzo or surgery. Came real close to doing it several times. Now that I have come out to my wife and started transitioning, I rarely get the urge to do these things. When I do, I think about the fact that I might need that stuff for vaginalplasty. That helps. There may just be a light at the end of this tunnel. I've never mentioned this to anyone. This life seems so difficult. It shouldn't be that way. My wife doesn't understand dysphoria. She just keeps telling me, "Why can't you just be a woman to yourself and not let anyone else know". Hell, I barely understand it myself, but I have it. Always there to torture me.   Jamie
    • Lee H
      Hi Tomi I'm in the VA Health Care system, and for three months, I've been in MtF transition. The VA is seriously committed to helping people like me, with HRT, a Gender Therapist, an online Trans group, and other occasional needs. I really appreciate it all; however,  they "chart" everything into my medical file, which is available to every medical professional in the VA across the country and I suppose in military hospitals world-wide.   Without the VA, I couldn't afford it, sooo, "Screw it," I said. I just stopped worrying about it. They're supposed to maintain confidentiality, but if they don't, t'hell with it. I don't know these people, they're not my judge or family members, and, it's none of their business anyway, unless they're treating me. You are violating no policy with HRT [if your employer has such a policy, it's not legal -- see recent discussion under "Thank you, Joe], but they would be in violation of HIPAA. I figured they've got a lot more to loose.    Let me add my welcome ~~Big hug, from Lee~~  
    • magical realism
      Ive gone most of my life now with no friends of any kind due to health issues. I recently met a couple people online on an app. But never managed to see them again,and i felt i made such an embarressment of myself on it I had to just delete it. Most of my life ive hardly even met people my own generation let alone people i can relate to. All that is slowly beginning to change but it takes time,especially with covid now. I guess this is just me saying youre not alone in the boat.
    • Jamie68
      I lived in Tacoma Washington between 1975 and 1985. Beautiful country. Had to get used to working in the rain. Was vegetarian for all that time out there. Like you I ate eggs and dairy. Felt great. Health food stores and vegetarian restaurants were plentiful. Moved to north end of Chicago for 6 months after that. Plenty of health food stores there also. then to Central Illinois in the middle of farm country. Health food stores scarce here. Ended up becoming a meat eater again. It's ok though. Learned some healthy eating habits in Tacoma, Like eating the peels with potatoes, and making a salad with everything but the kitchen sink in it, and baking  instead of frying. My family thought I was nuts, but I'm healthier than them. Now days, grocery stores are carrying better food. I do like a good cup of coffee. I have a grind and brew machine. I like 8 o'clock brand with cold stone creamer.   Have a great day all.   Jamie 
    • Rami
      For me friends have always been few and far between, trans or non trans. This partially attributed to my having trust issues and partially because of my nature as a being.
    • Denisenj
      I hope you're right Audrey I hope it does get easier but as they say Life goes On
    • Audrey
      Thanks again everyone for sharing all your mascara advice! I ordered the eyelash curler and magnifying mirror, so I look forward to getting them soon and experimenting with renewed enthusiasm. One of my girlfriends warned me last night that mascara can actually damage your lashes with long-term regular use. Can anyone comment on that? I'm using natural cosmetics just in case this is a thing and hoping it's better for my skin/body.   Love, ~Audrey.
    • Audrey
      Cold weather, must exercise, finding motivation!
    • Audrey
      @Denisenj I relate to your struggle to meet others in the transgender community. The people I see regularly are all cisgender, and they're great people I love very much, but I also felt I needed friends who could relate to what I was going through on a more personal level. One of the main reasons I joined the forums here was to start building those kinds of friendships, and I'm so glad I did. The online space isn't the same as in-person of course, and yes the pandemic has made doing anything in-person so much more difficult anyway. But I feel much more connected now than I did before joining the forums. I do think that trust is important as you describe, and I know I feel very vulnerable and exposed in unfamiliar circles but building trust and achieving emotional closeness comes with time. Support groups are also a great idea as others have suggested. One of the few positive effects of the pandemic is that many organizations have stepped up their virtual offerings, so things exist now that may never have existed a year ago that you can connect to no matter where you are. Hope these thoughts help!   Love, ~Audrey.
    • VickySGV
      I have seen many of those sites, and they are not helping themselves.  By insisting on certain standards of "beauty" they paste a target on their backs, and then isolate to keep from being shot down.  It is the isolation that will keep them from becoming authentic members of their broader communities of Trans and Cis IRL.  It is those actions that give credence to the cis population idea that we are playing dress-up as opposed to real identities.   I have some "Glam" pictures of myself, and they are the ones that broadcast me as Trans and not day to day female (or NB in some cases).  The Glam shots were taken at Trans conferences where I was in a group of a few hundred Trans individuals of CD  up to post surgical people. I like to see them every now and then, but it is not my daily wear which for now is plain cotton underpants, sweat slacks and my supply of T-shirts from various events I attended in the past.  No one looks twice at me, and no misreading of who I am.  If they wonder, it is not about my making a mistake in my wardrobe or combed, but not styled hair and thus they can go ahead and wonder if they have nothing better to do with their time.  It is not my business or doing.  Just my acquired wisdom is that you are more perfect if you are imperfect, if the shoes are flats, and the hair is a little mussed, or if you do not have eyelashes or eyebrows done perfectly then you are the most comfortable, least worried, and probably much happier.
    • Bri2020
      What Sally said.  My sephora rep/god turned my on to this technique and products.  The first is a color corrector, used to cover blues /shadow.  it double duties for me since I have some spider veins on my chin.  My beard is mostly white/grey at this point but grows wicked fast.  He also said a baked powder foundation is key. Liquid ones tend to have too much "shine" and early stubble will show through fast.  The powders tend to disguise it better.  The picture here has the corrector on my hand so you can see how it covers the blues from veins. I applied some powder over it on the left side.   It was a real quick job and I did too much corrector and not enough powder but you can see the results.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.