• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

I researched based upon a product I was given years ago and found this was the best value.  It works well and is waterproof.  Its thin and flexible.  

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KymmieL

• Willow

• Jackie C.

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@KymmieL sounds like a busy day.  I agree, there is nothing like the aroma of wood smoke wafting in the air.  And making your coffee over a wood fire, ahhhh.  Just the thought is relaxing.  

I have an intersex friend.  Her parents raised her male. She got married, they had a baby and now that baby has two moms.  She is working to switch her sex.  Her doctors changed up her meds dramatically a few weeks ago and she is really feeling all the girl pains and emotions.  So Mother Nature doesn’t just mess with the weather, she’s really messing with my friend too.

Willow

Good morning, so busy lately I usually only have time to read.  Also, because of my location, my smart phone is the only internet I have.  Every word I've ever typed on this site has been done one letter at a time with my index finger.

@KymmieL congratulations!  If you haven't already, I'd get a cloth tape and measure yourself everywhere.  I've heard it helps when you start wondering if you're imagining changes or they are really happening.

I joined my first transgender support group this week on Zoom and I really liked it.  Looking forward to next week.

Happy Friday!

☕

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.
1 hour ago, Ann W said:

Good morning, so busy lately I usually only have time to read.  Also, because of my location, my smart phone is the only internet I have.  Every word I've ever typed on this site has been done one letter at a time with my index finger.

Not even autocomplete! You poor dear! That sounds positively dystopian!

Hugs!

Happy Friday everyone!

So I did a silly thing this morning. I did my usual exercise routine in the park with the near-zero wind chill. Felt like a popsicle when I returned home, through I did move enough to generate body heat. Have been drinking coffee like it's going out of style. Just wrapping up the loose ends from the work week and looking forward to the weekend. My partner and I were talking about trying more recipes from the America's Test Kitchen plant-based cookbook. With the freezing weather, warming up the house by cooking sounds like the perfect thing to do. There is a hearty veggie lasagna recipe that's calling out to us.

@ElizabethStar I was disappointed too. The issue with the jacket was the overall length. It was tailored for a much shorter person than me (I'm 5'11"). The hem hit at the worst possible place, drawing all attention to the part of my waist where I still need to lose weight and made it clear that I don't have the hips for a pencil skirt. The sleeves where also a little shorter than I would have wanted but not a disaster (such a common issue). At least the skirt's length was ideal, the navy blue color was what I expected, and I ordered the right size otherwise. Maybe I'll look for a suit ideal for tall women to help with the jacket length.

@Ann W Now that's determination! It's always lovely to read your posts. Hope things open up more in California so you can move forward, and glad to hear the Zoom support group was such a positive experience!

Love,

~Audrey.

3 hours ago, Ann W said:

Every word I've ever typed on this site has been done one letter at a time with my index finger.

All I had was a flip-phone for a looooong time.  It was maddening.  As a confirmed Luddite, I resisted a smart-phone for a long time.

Audrey, What's in the lasagna? I like to make a spinach one.

@Jamie68 The recipe calls for eggplant, zucchini, and mushrooms, and the sauce is tomato based and filled with garlicky and basil-y goodness. We were especially intrigued because the "filling" is not cheese at all but actually cooked cauliflower and cashews - so it's vegan-friendly! It will be very interesting how it turns out. The weekend can officially begin!

4 hours ago, Jandi said:

All I had was a flip-phone for a looooong time.  It was maddening.  As a confirmed Luddite, I resisted a smart-phone for a long time.

Well I'm still using an iPhone 5. I believe they had these on the Flintstones.

Love,

~Audrey.

Wow, sounds good. Let us know how it turns out please.

Good afternoon 

I do most of my posting with an iPad.  I could use a computer but I choose to use the iPad.  Personally I will pick suggested words if it guesses right but I have the problem quite often that I type the word i want and it gets changed after I move on.  

I guess everyone is dealing with a cold day today. I tend to nap when it’s like this.  I haven’t been outside since Tuesday and I’m not likely to go outside anytime soon. I don’t have any appointments so no reason to go out except boredom.

take care, our weekend is here.  Kymmie I guess yours is about over.  

Hugs

Willow 

2beBreanna
8 hours ago, Ann W said:

If you haven't already, I'd get a cloth tape and measure yourself everywhere.  I've heard it helps when you start wondering if you're imagining changes or they are really happening.

I joined my first transgender support group this week on Zoom and I really liked it.  Looking forward to next week.

Ann that's a a good idea.  I will have to dig out a tape measure.  I think my wife is wanting growth faster than me.  She said it looks like my chest has already started showing..  I laughed and said I wish.  Just bra padding. 

I joined a zoom group this week also.  2 of the 5 girls on were new to the group.  Great group though.  They do a hike in the area everywhere weekend that is said to get a bigger group. I plan on going to that tomorrow. 

Right now I think my body is just thankful just to get hormones back in it. Being on Major blockers for about a year. My own hormone producers may have shut down. As the Dr said. I need some type of sex hormone.

So far nothing on the job front. But I ain't really pushing it. Moving in the winter isn't my idea of fun. But if it happens it happens.

Hugs,

Kymmie

Good morning Gals.  Having coffee, toast, and granola with yogurt this morning. No news. Same old thing, seems Corona has shut down all the electrolysis joints. Gonna keep looking though. 

Supposed to get maybe 10 inches of snow here. looking forward to some real snow.

love, Jamie

Chloe Cozee

Good Morning! On my second cup of coffee. Slept later today. @Jamie68 Yes, the snow is coming. I am going to make sure I have enough gas for the snowblower and run to the grocery store for a few items. My cart seems to always want to go down the cosmetics aisle. 

Stay safe and healthy!

Hugs,

Chloe

Elizabeth Star

Why am I up so early?...again. Oh, that's right, the kids need to be let out. 4am. It's not fair. They come back in and just fall back to sleep.

Elizabeth Star
1 hour ago, Chloe Cozee said:

My cart seems to always want to go down the cosmetics aisle. 

If I ever run out of eyeliner or eyebrow gel the world will end. But for me not wearing makeup really means not wearing full makeup.

Starting second cup-o-coffee.

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.
1 hour ago, ElizabethStar said:

Why am I up so early?...again. Oh, that's right, the kids need to be let out. 4am. It's not fair. They come back in and just fall back to sleep.

Yeah, that's why I'm up too. Someone was singing the song of his people in the bathtub between bouts of batting at my head for attention.

Hugs!

1 hour ago, ElizabethStar said:

If I ever run out of eyeliner or eyebrow gel the world will end. But for me not wearing makeup really means not wearing full makeup.

Starting second cup-o-coffee.

I haven't started using makeup yet, only eyelash growing serum.

Chloe Cozee

@ElizabethStar @Jackie C. My little chihuahua who sleeps with us likes to wake 3 - 4 am. He starts liking our faces because he wants to eat and be let out. Then he goes back to bed. 

Good Morning! On my second cup of coffee. Slept later today. @Jamie68 Yes, the snow is coming. I am going to make sure I have enough gas for the snowblower and run to the grocery store for a few items. My cart seems to always want to go down the cosmetics aisle. 

Stay safe and healthy!

Hugs,

Chloe

Remember the year we got 23 inches overnight? I got stuck at work for 2 days.

@ElizabethStar @Jackie C. My little chihuahua who sleeps with us likes to wake 3 - 4 am. He starts liking our faces because he wants to eat and be let out. Then he goes back to bed. 

That's why I like dogs. They give you kisses in the morning.

Elizabeth Star
1 hour ago, Jamie68 said:

That's why I like dogs. They give you kisses in the morning.

Same here. Our little one jumps one the bed and presses his nose to mine until I wake up. It's cute and would be a lot cuter if he could wait an hour or two longer.

On another subject, I'm sure you've noticed our boobs get larger on one day and smaller on the next. It would be nice if they would just have the larger days. They don't even grow at the same rate. Try to disappear when laying down. Oh, the things us girls have to put up with. LOL

I hope I haven't offended anyone with my last post. It seems to have gotten awful quiet around here. If I have, I'm sorry.

Jamie

Elizabeth Star

Not me. about the only thing that offends me is being misgendered or dead-named.

I haven't noticed then being larger one day and smaller the next or anything like that. Although lefty is bigger. I really hope I'm the only one who sees it. I can't and never have been able to sleep on my back. I sleep on my side/stomach clutching a pillow. My girls have been getting in the way a lot sleeping like I do.. I am not complaining!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 81 Guests (See full list)

• Chloe Cozee
    • Carolyn Marie
    • JJ
    • MelanieTamara
    • KathyLauren
    • JustineM