• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.
1 hour ago, Willow said:

we went to the beach today.  See below.

Ahh! Hermit crabs are just so CUTE! Squee!

Hugs!

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KymmieL

• Willow

• Jackie C.

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

Ahh! Hermit crabs are just so CUTE! Squee!

Hugs!

Personally I like the starfish.  I hate jellyfish season.  Baby sea turtle hatchlings are really cute.

Hugs!

That's really cool @Bri2020.  You seem to have really put yourself out there, and get rewarded for doing so.  Have fun with the other football girls!

Good morning everyone. On third day of HRT. Nipples are tender today, don't notice anything else different. Hydrating, and peeing is no different than normal.

I went to Cannon beach, Oregon once and saw hundreds of star fish and a couple crabs. I agree, they're cute.

Kymmie, I'm so sorry to hear you're hurting. I hope you're doing better. There is no greater pain than the ones we love hurting us. Hang in there, it'll get better.

Jamie

Having some green tea instead is coffee this morning. I still wanted caffeine but I didn't want to drink coffee too often, so this seemed a reasonable compromise. 😆

I realized the other day at work that I was subconsciously slumping forward at the shoulders. When I pulled my clavicles in and and straighted out my developing breasts were noticeable, if not glaringly so, through my three layers of shirts. Last night I was trying on the bras I had bought prior to medically transitioning and I'm mostly filling one B cup bra and comfortably filling the other (why can't manufacturers be consistent across brands?). So I'll be running over to the local Walmart and getting some bra strap extensions, and maybe checking out the A and B cup sports bras as well.

1 hour ago, Jamie68 said:

On third day of HRT. Nipples are tender today, don't notice anything else different.

It sounds like the estrogen is going to town making changes already. I had to wait until I was in my fourth week before my nipples started the ouchies.

1 hour ago, Drayse said:

Having some green tea instead is coffee this morning. I still wanted caffeine but I didn't want to drink coffee too often, so this seemed a reasonable compromise. 😆

I realized the other day at work that I was subconsciously slumping forward at the shoulders. When I pulled my clavicles in and and straighted out my developing breasts were noticeable, if not glaringly so, through my three layers of shirts. Last night I was trying on the bras I had bought prior to medically transitioning and I'm mostly filling one B cup bra and comfortably filling the other (why can't manufacturers be consistent across brands?). So I'll be running over to the local Walmart and getting some bra strap extensions, and maybe checking out the A and B cup sports bras as well.

It may not be the bra. I don't think anyone has both breasts the same size. My right is bigger than my left. 

I think you're right. The Estrogen may be kicking in. I got my blood tests back from my first doctor app. before he put me on HRT. My testosterone was 378, in 193-950 range. My Estrogen was 11.1, in 11.3-43.2 range. My BMI was 1 point from being obese. Everything else was either normal or borderline. I'm trying to eat better now and exercising pretty much every other day. Didn't like the sounds of OBESE. I thought I was doing ok at 5'-10" 200# at 68 yrs old. 

Jamie

Scapula, not clavicles. why didn't I catch that earlier? lol

3 hours ago, Jamie68 said:

Good morning everyone. On third day of HRT. Nipples are tender today, don't notice anything else different. Hydrating, and peeing is no different than normal.

I went to Cannon beach, Oregon once and saw hundreds of star fish and a couple crabs. I agree, they're cute.

Kymmie, I'm so sorry to hear you're hurting. I hope you're doing better. There is no greater pain than the ones we love hurting us. Hang in there, it'll get better.

Jamie

You are in Oregon? Not like clear actossed the country. I've been to Newport many times.

1 hour ago, SheenaT said:

You are in Oregon? Not like clear actossed the country. I've been to Newport many times.

Oops acrossed

1 hour ago, SheenaT said:

Central Illinois. About 100 miles Southwest of Chicago.

Well finally got my E refill. yesterday. So this is my 5th week. No tenderness, but I maybe seeing some growth. My nipples are calloused anyway from being pierced a few times. They are always perky.

Well today at work my son dropped off some paperwork I need to get copied. I didn't have time to put on my vest so he may have seen the name on my work shirt. Neither him or my wife are home right now. They came up together. so don't know where they are don't really care either.

So, to present more female at work.I am thinking of painting my fingernails again. I have just a clear-esh polish on them now. but looking at color. Thoughts?

Kymmie

1 hour ago, KymmieL said:

Well today at work my son dropped off some paperwork I need to get copied. I didn't have time to put on my vest so he may have seen the name on my work shirt. Neither him or my wife are home right now. They came up together. so don't know where they are don't really care either.

Kymmie

I was wondering what that status of son and wife are in regard to transition.... I hope you have told them and they are coming along if that is what you want. Depending on how work has accepted you I'd still kind of keep to lighter colors on nails to get them used to it unless you want to go gungho. I like a light pink.

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.
1 hour ago, KymmieL said:

So, to present more female at work.I am thinking of painting my fingernails again. I have just a clear-esh polish on them now. but looking at color. Thoughts?

I usually go clear, but I'm looking for a cool peach to match my skin tone. My suggestion is to find something fun and have at it. You need a little fun. Don't buy anything big at first, maybe find a sampler then go ahead and see what looks good on you. Find something that's really YOU and makes you happy. So long as it makes Kymmie happy, it's all good.

Hugs!

Well nothing has been said. Both are home now.

Well I had worn red, metallic green and purple. Before at work with No problems. Only taking it off after an argument with the wife.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.
12 hours ago, KymmieL said:

Well nothing has been said. Both are home now.

Well I had worn red, metallic green and purple. Before at work with No problems. Only taking it off after an argument with the wife.

Kymmie

Hrm, so to spice it up... maybe one of those air/sea rescue colors that can be seen from space? Probably not very professional though. 😉

Hugs!

KymmieL
4 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

Hrm, so to spice it up... maybe one of those air/sea rescue colors that can be seen from space? Probably not very professional though. 😉

Hugs!

Alternate hi viz yellow and red. Not sure where to get hi viz nail polish. but I bet it is out there.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.
2 hours ago, KymmieL said:

Alternate hi viz yellow and red. Not sure where to get hi viz nail polish. but I bet it is out there.

Like this?

High Visibility Nail Polish

Hugs!

Heather Nicole
3 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

Like this?

High Visibility Nail Polish

Hugs!

Oh, wow, those are awesome! I only do clear on my fingers, but I like to go loud and pretty on my toenails because I can just cover them with socks when I need to. But shoot, I already have so much polish as it is...Oh, what to do... :D

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.
1 hour ago, Heather Nicole said:

Oh, what to do...

Oh, you know what you need to do sweetie.

Stephanie Brown 💖🎄 Artist on Patreon 👻 on Twitter | Tiefling female,  Fantasy character design, Character portraits

JustineM
4 hours ago, KymmieL said:

Kymmie

Here you go Kymmie! I think they have the red as well.

8B091931-B19C-43F1-9DC7-42DBB23FA5BC.png

Elizabeth Star

Hi viz polish, I’m in. 

I'm not really to keen on how hard data on how many people actually detransition, and how only the smallest percentage of them did so out of regret, was presented and yet the claim that "so many people are detransitioning" gets parroted afterwards in article. And the concern that kids are transitioning just for the attention or popularity, when there are so many easier ways to get those sort of rewards, just feeds into the whole "transtrender" false narrative.   If this article were truly balanced, rather than "balanced" in appearance, it would have focussed on the actual data and what scientists, doctors and actual trans folk were saying and less so on the dissenting voices that lack the data.

But that's just my read of it. I do like the message of loving your kids no matter what though.