• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

7 hours ago, Linda Marie said:

With nothing to talk about today I'm going with...Shaving our legs. I shave mine once a week, I love the feel of my hose on freshly shaved legs. I am a skirt and dress person, so shaving my legs is very important, as with wearing hose and heels to compliment the look and feel.

When wearing my 'mom' jeans I switch to knee highs, sneakers, and bobby socks.

Love and hugs,

LM♥️

Today63B.jpg

I only need to shave a few hairs around my knee caps. haven't had leg hairs for years. I shave my arms and pits though.

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got my name change done today. Went great. I was the only one there. In and out in 10 min.

• Forum Moderator

Love the nails @Danni B.! I tore one today playing with one of the kiddos. Back to them looking like hot garbage. ?

Hugs!

2 hours ago, Jamie68 said:

Got my name change done today. Went great. I was the only one there. In and out in 10 min.

Congrats!!!!!!

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Jamie68 said:

Congrats @Jamie68 Huge milestone! So now on to the next step…changing all the ID’s and legal docs. It’s a time consuming chore but probably just as fulfilling as getting the name change itself. Every new ID that you get will give you a big smile!

Glad it went smoothly for you.

Susan R?

Thanks ladies. This is what I wore. As female as my wife would let me go out with, but I liked it. 

20210604_110417.jpg

20210603_215644.jpg

20210604_110451.jpg

June 27th I attend the Drag Race in Asheville, with my daughter and wife. It is a fund raiser for children in need.

Drag queens and Trans people including me will be there. I will attend as Linda Marie in my glory. Paid for the tickets and dinner so there is no backing out of this one. What will I wear?  A summer skirt, blouse, and wedges, lite summer make up, and a smile.

My daughter wants to show me off so I have to do my share. 

I am excited.

LM♥️

• Forum Moderator

Jamie, Congrats on the name change.

DanniB love the nails I need to re do mine maybe doing the trans colors isn't a bad idea. I will have to see what colors I have. if I don't have the proper colors. It is time for a visit to wally world.

Linda Marie, Sounds like fun. I would be excited too.

Well the wife is gone for the weekend again so it is just me and my youngest. Did get the motorcycle out. feels good riding.

Hugs,

Kymmie

Over the last couple of day I've been working on my voice. I'm on the phone all day so I figured why not practice with my customers. Also looks like I'm not the only one who did the trans flag for their nails. They're a bit beat up but that's what I get for working with my hands.

My wife also overheard something from our neighbors house today. He was having a party and we were out on our deck when someone made a comment about two girls living at our house. It's just me and her so.....

IMG_0725.PNG

IMG_0726(1).jpeg

• Forum Moderator

Sounds like fun Linda Marie.

Another weekend is here and again I have so much to do. I have to work to day as well.  At least it's not a full day. Hopefully there's enough time left to get everything done. Our pool got hit with algae so I have that to deal with. I'm still trying to get our shed together, finish the yard clean-up, move our chickens permanently outside to their coop and then there's the regular weekly stuff to get done.

I'm hoping that sometime this weekend my wife will be willing to talk about the comments our neighbor made regarding him seeing me as the woman I am, and the "lesbians" title he gave us. Last night he had a small party, we were out back on our deck and she over heard someone say something about The two women living in our house. (the acoustics in our neighborhood are amazing) It was only a brief mention but It's just the two of us so there's nothing to misunderstand.

My wife on the other hand brought up a good point. She never asked for the title, never wanted the title but here we are. I think before she wants to talk about it I'm going to ask her to consider what it was about me that she fell in love with. Why me? I've met some of her exes. They're far more manly than I ever was.  Is it that I'm pretty good at home repairs and little projects? Is it how I show understanding and compassion for her health issues? Maybe it's how, when her weight got way out of control I never once pointed it out.  I could care less about sports, Our dogs are our kids, I love cooking fancy dinners, the list goes on and on. None of these things are out of the realm of what a woman can or would do. Most of the guys I've met wouldn't do half of them. Some would even cite they are a women's jobs to take care of.

And yet again, I have to get ready for work.......

Have a good day everyone.

A sleepy Saturday morning.  Lost a bit of sleep in the night because (somehow!) I forgot to put a diaper on my two-year old when getting hm ready for bed.  I'm so confused, I can't imagine how I would proceed to put pants on him without a diaper...

@Elizabeth Star, what app is that you're using?  From the screenshot, it looks likeit would be useful to me.

3 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

@MetaLiciousThis one is called voice tools. Another one I've used is voice pitch analyzer.

I've installed both of these. Haven't tried them yet. It's time to though. Thanks for the info. 

All dolled up for Reston Pride online festival today. I have a virtual booth for my business: Rejuvenations Massage Therapy so if you want to join the virtual event here's the link.  You can enjoy the entertainment and pop by to say hi if you like.  It's from 2-6 today

https://www.airmeet.com/e/3c0dbe30-b737-11eb-9c4c-29163f4ab18b

Hugs

Bri

Whew, official time 31:28, 10:09 pace .  It was great to see all the people at the race including all the families.  Lol, good looking nails@Elizabeth Star great minds think alike 

20210605_143559.jpg

Hi people. I was really hesitant to pop back in here, I'm still embarrassed about my last video.

I had company over and indulged in too many adult beverages. 

I am looking forward to my trip back to Asheville and hope to meet back up with friends from yester years.

Other than that it is yard work today. I hope all enjoy the day,

Hugs and love,

LM♥️ 

10 hours ago, Linda Marie said:

Hi people. I was really hesitant to pop back in here, I'm still embarrassed about my last video.

I had company over and indulged in too many adult beverages. 

I am looking forward to my trip back to Asheville and hope to meet back up with friends from yester years.

Other than that it is yard work today. I hope all enjoy the day,

Hugs and love,

LM♥️ 

It's all good.  I have my own indulgences (it's legal here). We all need to de-stress once in a while.

10 hours ago, Danni B. said:

Lol, good looking nails@Elizabeth Star great minds think alike 

♥️

So yesterday evening I received a call from our new pharmacy. My wife had my prescriptions moved over and forgot to tell me. Of course they dead-named me right out the gate, but they wanted to check if I had an urgent need for any of my meds. As it turns out I was needing to get my inject-able EV refilled so it was a win, win but you still don't know how people will react. I told her I needed it refilled, she said they needed to order it but it would be in today. While at work I got the automated called that it was ready for pick up so I stopped to get it on the way home from work.  Up until this point everything seemed "the usual". I got to the pharmacy, gave then my last name and the Pharmacist says "for Elizabeth?" Wait? What just happened. I never gave him my first name. How did he know. There had been a note on my account with the other place but no one ever paid attention to it. Maybe that was it. When I got in my car, I couldn't wait to read the documentation that came with it to see if my name was listed anywhere. It wasn't, just dead-name, in big letters. ?? Turns out, my wife told them when she called to transfer everything. So she is trying. It just doesn't feel like it most of the time but she is.

Other things....

My wife asked me buy her a new sports bra. I honestly had no idea what size to get, she had no problems with me measuring her with my handy-dandy (I know exactly were it's at) cloth tape measure. She took one of my shirts claiming it was her's. I'm not gonna fight her about it. Never though would have thought that would happen.

Also,, I think the progesterone is finally working. I've had a serious case of the ouchies lately. Almost can't wear a bra right now because of it. Time will tell.

Well, good night everyone.

Day 5 or 6 of staying at Mom’s place while she’s in the hospital. Brother came last night, at some point asks, “so how’s the whole transition thing going?” In the same tone you might say, “How do you like the new car?” Which was weird but good? I think everyone is learning how s l o w it is.

On 6/4/2021 at 1:36 PM, Jamie68 said:

Congrats. 

7 hours ago, Elizabeth Star said:

So yesterday evening I received a call from our new pharmacy. My wife had my prescriptions moved over and forgot to tell me. Of course they dead-named me right out the gate, but they wanted to check if I had an urgent need for any of my meds. As it turns out I was needing to get my inject-able EV refilled so it was a win, win but you still don't know how people will react. I told her I needed it refilled, she said they needed to order it but it would be in today. While at work I got the automated called that it was ready for pick up so I stopped to get it on the way home from work.  Up until this point everything seemed "the usual". I got to the pharmacy, gave then my last name and the Pharmacist says "for Elizabeth?" Wait? What just happened. I never gave him my first name. How did he know. There had been a note on my account with the other place but no one ever paid attention to it. Maybe that was it. When I got in my car, I couldn't wait to read the documentation that came with it to see if my name was listed anywhere. It wasn't, just dead-name, in big letters. ?? Turns out, my wife told them when she called to transfer everything. So she is trying. It just doesn't feel like it most of the time but she is.

Other things....

My wife asked me buy her a new sports bra. I honestly had no idea what size to get, she had no problems with me measuring her with my handy-dandy (I know exactly were it's at) cloth tape measure. She took one of my shirts claiming it was her's. I'm not gonna fight her about it. Never though would have thought that would happen.

Also,, I think the progesterone is finally working. I've had a serious case of the ouchies lately. Almost can't wear a bra right now because of it. Time will tell.

Well, good night everyone.

That's awesome Liz. My first time picking up HRT meds was funny. The pharmacist is a friend of the family. They always talk to you with new meds. She grabbed the bag and looked at it, then looked at me, went and looked in her computer. Came back and said, sorry. I had to double check. These meds are usually given to women. I just smiled and told her That I was going through some changes. It felt great. It feels like the progesterone is starting to work for me too. I feel just a little fuller now.

1 hour ago, Jamie68 said:

That's awesome Liz. My first time picking up HRT meds was funny. The pharmacist is a friend of the family. They always talk to you with new meds. She grabbed the bag and looked at it, then looked at me, went and looked in her computer. Came back and said, sorry. I had to double check. These meds are usually given to women. I just smiled and told her That I was going through some changes. It felt great. It feels like the progesterone is starting to work for me too. I feel just a little fuller now.

I just measured myself. I've gained 1/2" bust in the last few weeks. YAY !!!