• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

6 hours ago, Willow said:

Hi everyone 

Surgery is done.  Everything went well. Some good pain meds taking care of the pain.   Even able to eat.

Willow

Good to hear. 👍

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KymmieL

• Willow

• Jackie C.

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Willow said:

Hi everyone 

Surgery is done.  Everything went well. Some good pain meds taking care of the pain.   Even able to eat.

Willow

Congrats! Hope your recovery is completely uneventful! Get lots of rest. 

18 hours ago, Willow said:

Hi everyone 

Willow

Great news!

Well after 2 attempts I got my sons truck running again.

May or may not find out if I am welcome to visit my oldest son, doing a video call later.  I had better get my dress on, paint my nails, and do my makeup. LOL. Just wearing a flannel and jeans.

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving. Willow, get well soon.

Kymmie

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Congrats @Willow

I had to spend the day in guy mode today as we went to my mother in law for dinner.  I'm not out to family and friends yet.  The only place I can be myself, other than at home, is at work.

Good morning 

no coffe yet but I’m ready for some.

dinner last night was very good.  Not the traditional New England thanksgiving dinner but we enjoyed it.  We got ladies all over the place.  

what am I greatful for?  My loving wife.  We cried together over that one, all my new friends, here, at group and every where else.  I am grateful for all my doctors and everything they have done and are doing for me.  I am grateful for my son and daughter-in-law.  And how it took my son getting annoyed with me for me to tell him my entire story. I am grateful for my daughter and my granddaughters.  I am grateful for this site where we can feel comfortable telling people we’ve never met, our deepest thoughts without fear. I am particularly grateful for Penny and Stevie.  Along with my therapists have really helped me. 

please don’t be offended that I didn’t mention you by name, you are all my special friends.

Finally, I am thankful for all the well wishes both before and after my surgery.

thank you everyone 

love to all

Willow

Had a visit at my older sis' for Thanksgiving, decided to just tell the news to her and my other sis. Went over well, there was no suprise I think.  Usually the only typical Q's I got was what I will be doing about my genitals and what gender I will end up doing it with LOL.

Assured them I love women and highly likely I will get the surgery, eventually.

The rest of the fam got to see in femme current version 2.1 anyway. Then you have the person you think most unlikely to be enthusiastic and supportive, which was my nephew's wife.

I expect it's going to take awhile until I am addressed as Stevie. But it's a process. I feel accepted and they are making the effort to meet me halfway.

Thanksgiving was on eo fthe best I've had.  

Followed by today which is pretty sad. We signed and notarized our separation agreement today. Tuesday I move out 😭

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

Thanksgiving was on eo fthe best I've had.  

Followed by today which is pretty sad. We signed and notarized our separation agreement today. Tuesday I move out 😭

Highs and lows. On the plus side, you can start moving forward again. You're a very attractive woman with an amazing personality. You're going to be OK.

Hugs!

3 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

Highs and lows. On the plus side, you can start moving forward again. You're a very attractive woman with an amazing personality. You're going to be OK.

Hugs!

Adding insult to injury, because I was married before transitioning and courts haven't updated forms and stuff, I am listed as "Husband" because that's how our marriage license is.