• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

17 minutes ago, Marcie Jensen said:

Pomeranians are sure cute little rascals! It was good of you to get her a new companion. @HollyNG, you are a kind and thoughtful daughter.

She was ready for a new companion

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KymmieL

• Willow

• Jackie C.

• Jamie68

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good morning everyone 

I really need the Major’s fine elixir this morning.  I can’t seem to wake up.  Interesting Mother’s Day.  I was dressed and outside before my wife.  I got wished happy Mother’s Day twice.  Every time I get a comment reserved for women it is so reassuring.

our daughter always works on Mother’s Day as a distraction and doesn’t celebrate the the day.  Surprise, she wished her mother happy Mother’s Day!  Can’t remember when she last did that.

Got rather cold and windy last night.  It’s not supposed to be like this in May here.  We have a potential tropical depression sitting off shore pulling cold air south.  Guess it’s that time of year again.

forgive me if I fall asleep 

hugs

Willow

Good morning everyone,:coffee:

The coffee is better than normal this morning because it was brewed in my own coffee maker.

Being away on a road trip teaching at the DE State Fire School Hazardous Materials Conference.

There was so much to catch up on this morning, and I'm sure I missed some details.

Hugs for you all,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

1 hour ago, Willow said:

Good morning everyone 

I really need the Major’s fine elixir this morning.  I can’t seem to wake up.  Interesting Mother’s Day.  I was dressed and outside before my wife.  I got wished happy Mother’s Day twice.  Every time I get a comment reserved for women it is so reassuring.

I'm with you on getting comments reserved for women. It is both reassuring and affirming.

Hugs

Not a good start to the week so far. Woke up this morning to a GERD flair up, So much fun, and had to call in. Now I’m sitting at Childrens ER with my oldest because of a rash that we can’t figure out. 

We had a guy here to look at the furnace.  We were getting an oil smell every time it ran.  Nice guy, seemed competent, and he put a temporary fix on what he thinks is the problem.  But we need a minimum of $7000 worth of work to (a) do a proper fix and (b) bring it up to code.  And that still leaves us with a furnace nearing the end of its life.  It will cost about $12000 - $15000 to replace the whole works.

It sucks, but, considering that we want to sell the house next year (might have to postpone that a year, now), it's got to be done.  We won't get the money back in increased selling price, but we will be able to put "all new mechanical systems" on the listing.

When I called to book the appointment, I didn't get misgendered on the phone.  They didn't even ask me to spell my name, the face-saving technique of someone who was expecting a male name and thought she heard "Kathy".  She just asked if it was with a C or a K.  Nice!

I had my pre-employment physical this morning. Even though I had to put my legal name on the forms, I still got to check female. Took care of the routine incidentals, then to the exam room. After BP and O2 check, I was told to leave only my undies and socks on and put on the gown. Had trouble tying the top strings because of my ponytail, so just did what I could. Male doctor, seemed very disinterested. Eventually asked me to hop off the exam table, bend over, and try to touch my toes. No sweat. Bent over, gown came almost completely off. Who knows if he had noticed the female box checked, but whatever. I pulled it back on as I stood up. Then it was gotta check for hernia. I pulled up the front of the gown and he said, "Drop 'em." Check check, cough cough. All I could think of was if he appreciated the fact that my bikini panties were color coordinated with my outfit. Another first checked off my list.

Found out my wife was nice to my mom as well yesterday,knows my mom well.Knows she likes Pomeranians,wife shown a video of a famous one,Koda The Fluff to her.Mom loved it watching this video,  

Adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Good evening

@JustineM GERD can bring on some serious consequences.  It is believed that my GERD was caused by medications that shouldn’t have been prescribed together.  The GERD caused my laryngeal cancer.  So, I know that’s not something that happens to everyone but just keep an eye on it.

@Marcie Jensen thanks.   Can’t think of anything that makes us feel better than getting noticed or recognized as a woman instead of a man dressed as a woman. When my wife and I go to a restaurant we get “ladies” and one check or two.  I love it.

Willow

Mother's day went well at my house.

I was surprised to get a text from my 29 yr old grandson saying "happy mother's day". My wife didn't get it, but my grandson obviously does. Father's day will be awkward. I can totally do without that holiday. 

Good morning every one

coffee is hot sweet and creamy

well day 3 of the gale wind here on the coast of NC , so much for the spring clean up i did , o well life

the move in to my own bed room is going well, should be done today , it will be nice to have a privet place of my own ,

going to make it as feminine feeling  as i can, even moved my quad screen computer in there so i can stay in touch here

from the comfort of my bed room wile sipping my coffee in the morning   ,,,

daughter and husband , grand daughter with great grand kids , all to coming  by for a visit today, it will 

be a first for some of them to meet Betty , first for me too to see my great grand children,,,

im sure there some pictures to be taken today , i must look my best

Tears , -what the heck- , my heart feels like mush , just a girl thing i guess

Peace, Love N Hugs to all

Betty

Good morning coffee lovers

I won’t be partaking today.  We are out of water!  The water main branch to the marina broke Sunday.  All they did was shut it down.  Yesterday it was supposed to be fixed.  Well the fix didn’t hold.  Off again!  Now waiting for the water people to come back again.  Argh!

Sorry, No coffee, no story for today.  I’m fresh out.

I'm still in catch up mode on the forums.

My wife is being very distant and sharp with her attitude when we do have conversation. Oh well, I have a very busy Summer schedule teaching around the country on the calendar so our conversations will be limited to a tin minute call in the evenings. Who knew that the year I start announcing plans to fully retire, that I get busier than ever? Traveling for work ends November 11, 2022. I turn 66 on November 8, 2022. My last travel training will be during my birthday week, and it's in Hot Springs, AR teaching for AR Department of Emergency Management. (ADEM)

Hugs for everyone, stay motivated, and positive,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

Got the call fo4 my blood test results,all good and start on the feminizing hormones soon

34 minutes ago, HollyNG said:

Got the call fo4 my blood test results,all good and start on the feminizing hormones soon

Congratulations. Exciting time.

Yay @HollyNG!

I had a nice few minutes today at the mall in a store where it was just the two sales women and me (got there for opening based on the schedule of my day). I guess I'm lucky that most of the store is not to my taste or I'd have spent a lot of money!

2 minutes ago, Hannah Renee said:

Congratulations. Exciting time.

I am excited already

hi

well we sort of have water.  The pressure is grossly inadequate.  What I’m having to do is fill our onboard tank and utilize our pressure pump in order to be able to shower or wash. My wife gets the first shower tomorrow while I fill the tank so that I can take a shower.  She is getting a massage I’m not.  So I can shower after I refill the tank and refill it again.

We have about 80 gallons of tankage.  

maybe with some luck, we will get more water flow and pressure by morning when everyone has caught up.

good night

Willow

3 hours ago, HollyNG said:

Great news! Yay!

19 minutes ago, Willow said:

hi

well we sort of have water.  The pressure is grossly inadequate.  What I’m having to do is fill our onboard tank and utilize our pressure pump in order to be able to shower or wash. My wife gets the first shower tomorrow while I fill the tank so that I can take a shower.  She is getting a massage I’m not.  So I can shower after I refill the tank and refill it again.

We have about 80 gallons of tankage.  

maybe with some luck, we will get more water flow and pressure by morning when everyone has caught up.

good night

Willow

I'm sorry you're going through this. Being on water rationing stinks, no matter what the cause. Your plight brings back memories of Desert Storm--we got a 5 minute shower every three days whether we needed it or not. Mostly we did...

• Forum Moderator

Evening everyone,

Your resident debbie downer here. Well it is all but official that the other asst manager got the commercial counter position I was wanting. Still haven't had my yearly eval yet. not even a mention of it. I am almost sick about it. Is the manager afraid of me. Maybe he just doesn't want to deal with the trans girl. I just get the funny feeling that the later is true. Of course I can't prove jack.

Well some good news I have gotten a pre-approval on a home loan. Yet, barely anything in that price range around here. The one we are looking at, is almost 7500 more than the approval is for. The story of my life. like the old AC/DC classic "Shot down in flames." or the grateful Dead, " to hell in a bucket", but a least I'm enjoying the ride!

Take care ladies, Hugs to all.

Kymmie

7 hours ago, KymmieL said:

Well some good news I have gotten a pre-approval on a home loan. Yet, barely anything in that price range around here. The one we are looking at, is almost 7500 more than the approval is for. The story of my life. like the old AC/DC classic "Shot down in flames." or the grateful Dead, " to hell in a bucket", but a least I'm enjoying the ride!

Take care ladies, Hugs to all.

Kymmie

Congrats on the approval! That's a big step. Has your realtor tried negotiating about the $7500 difference? That often works, Also, if the home inspector turns up anything major, you can use that as a bargaining chip to bring the price down.

Hugs

I'm on my third cup of the wonderfully dark roast coffee. Monday and Tuesday were hot physical days in the workshop. Today is a slower pace office documents day.

Take care of yourselves, stay motivated and positive.

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

Good Morning

Peet, Major Dickinson and I are having a meeting this morning.  I told them I was glad they were back.  My wife took a shower this morning. Now to top up the tank and take mine.

Turned in my request for a preliminary hearing.  They will send me notification of the date.  

I had to charge the battery for my Explorer.  I don’t run it often enough and the various things that draw power in a modern car run the battery down.   I’ll put it back in and start it up today. Once it’s run a bit I’ll go get gas.  I know it’s low. 

@KymmieL I once thought I was up for a job promotion.  The boss promised to consider me.  He did finally get to sit down with him.  I could tell that I wasn’t going to get the job, he was just going through the motions.  I quickly changed my posture to insure I wasn’t going to loose the position I had.  I was right, he had hired some one two weeks before our interview.  Guess he didn’t realize that as the controller I would have to see his offer and acceptance to put him on payroll.

My point is don’t get too down on yourself, it happens all the time.  Someone’s long time buddy gets the job before you even get the promised opportunity. 

Good luck with the house hunting. 

Hugs

Willow