• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator
1 minute ago, Davie said:

My legs are growing too weak. Don't know what to do. Pray for me.

Davie, you are in my daily prayers. 🙏💖🙏

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi @Davie I am saddened to hear of your difficulty. Please know that I too will be praying for you.

Is there any way you could get physical therapy? It may help strengthen you.

With love

~Rachel

Made it home safely, but driving 500 miles in 3 days has this girl worn OUT.  Had an amazing time at the wedding, gendered and addresses correctly the entire time. Tina took great Pride in introducing me as her sister. Even the other family we met up with before the wedding gendered me correctly, well most of the time. All in all a pretty good weekend. 

Well good Sunday evening to everyone. 

Today I went to the Stroudsburg pride celebration. I was fighting my anxiety hard. So many times I wanted to turn back. but Rachel helps me to keep going. I parked 2 blocks from the event and while walking the 2 blocks I noticed how closed up I was. It was as if I was trying to pull my body back into myself. But my feet kept moving me towards the crowds and the sounds of music. Once I got to the festival I felt more comfortable. I was among my people and the various smiles that I received booted my confidence. I wandered the event for a few hours. I purchased a gift for my daughter and enjoyed the feeling of being me in public.

I was a little shocked when a stranger walked up to me and told me that I looked great. I smiled and thanked her for the compliment. Over the next 2 1/2 hours I had gotten 5 more compliments and 2 hugs!!! Is this some kind of pride day thing? This did a lot to boost my confidence and just feel accepted.

One particular band that I enjoyed was called Rubrics pubic. They were high energy sort of punk band. I couldn't keep myself from a little dancing. When I finally left due to my shoulders getting sunburned I walked away with my head held high. I accept that I am a trans woman. The world will just have to accept me as I am.

~Rachel

Pictures are getting ready to go to Pride and at Pride.

Pride day Pink.jpg

Pride day.jpg

@JustineM Glad to hear that everything went well and that you are back home safe. That is a lot of driving.

Rachel

Thanks, @Mmindy and  @CD Rachel Feeling better to talk to a doctor, get advice and plan actions for tomorrow—and chiropractor, too. Watching a USA soccer game now -- their jerseys:

-- Davie

usa pride jersey.png

• Forum Moderator

Hi everyone 

well, it’s the last Monday living on the boat.  I was beginning to wonder if this day would ever come.

A brief word from our sponsor, sing with me! “Chock full of nuts is that heavenly coffee, heavenly coffee, Heavenly coffee.”  Some times that just exactly how I am, “Sometimes  I feel like a nut, sometimes I don’t.”  Sorry, it just popped in my mind and flew to my fingers.  No more jingles, I promise. (Good for 24 hours)

Not much going on today.  But we are going to have to pick up a few things at the store today.  And the boat needs a new chain roller.  I suppose that can wait.  I’ve been trying to swab the deck, but I haven’t had enough water pressure.  Good thing I’ve got some replacement bilge pumps, neither one was working right yesterday.  The big one kicked in and was pumping a heavy steady flow.  That cause concern so I checked,  my bilge was nearly spilling over.  It had picked up oil so I had to shut off the bilge pump as it discharges the water overboard.  I had to get another pump and pump it into a bucket so I could dump it on land.  There wasn’t much oil but any oil in the water is an issue.

guess I’ll drink my coffee and contemplate.

Willow

Davie-  Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your legs.

And it looks like you had a great day Rachel.  And a good trip for you Justine.

Just got home from spending the weekend at my daughter's house.  Had a nice laid-back time.

Their neighborhood is very welcoming, with the occasional Pride Flag.  The next-door neighbors have 2 transgender college kids, who I unfortunately didn't get to meet.

• Forum Moderator
6 hours ago, Willow said:

There wasn’t much oil but any oil in the water is an issue.

I'm glad you're getting ready to have a home on land to stay in. I hope it doesn't get in the way of your sailboat adventures. As of the bilge pump picking up oil... I glad you were monitoring it and minimized the oil impact on the water. Most people don't realize how little oil it takes to look like a huge rainbow sheen.

Best wishes, stay motivated and ship shape,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

Sitting here in my recliner, listening to the faint, constant rumble of the thunderstorm passing south of me, the gentle rain and a few spring peepers outside my window, and reading a tough yet sensuous lady cop murder mystery romance novel. 10th one. Stress pains fading. Who'd-a-thunk it a year ago? Welcome home, Hannah.

Comfortable, relaxing a little, yet missing something. Someone. Someone to hold me. Can't remember the last time someone held me. Maybe never. Maybe I was the one who was doing the holding. Maybe some day. Maybe not. But I'm still happy to be just me.

• Forum Moderator

GOOOOOOOOD EEEEEVVVVEEEENNNNNIIIINNNGGG.  (trying my best Bella Lugosi) 

Willow, congrats on finally getting into your new place. We are still on the search, We looked at a place on Sat. Couldn't believe they wanted 300k for that place. Right now nothing in our price range. I guess that is the market now a days. sucks.

So far everything is going OK with me. I have an appointment with my GYN on Thursday. Being that both my wife and youngest are working days for the summer. I will be wearing a dress, Actually the one I planned on wearing to the reunion dinner that was to be tomorrow night but was canceled. Being it is forecast to be in the 80s in Cheyenne Thursday. I think it is some kind of moral imperative to wear a dress. 

Finally got one of my xmas presents to myself put in. Now to get the air tank, air hoses, and power hooked up.  Then for the biggie the  Warn winch.

Yeah, tomorrow is my Friday. a day earlier than normal. Don't mind.

Kymmie

3 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

Comfortable, relaxing a little, yet missing something. Someone. Someone to hold me. Can't remember the last time someone held me. Maybe never. Maybe I was the one who was doing the holding. Maybe some day. Maybe not. But I'm still happy to be just me.

Oooh girl, for whatever it might be worth, you're certainly not the only one!!! Could've taken the words right out of my mouth!!! *fellowship hugs*

4 hours ago, Heather Nicole said:

Oooh girl, for whatever it might be worth, you're certainly not the only one!!! Could've taken the words right out of my mouth!!! *fellowship hugs*

That helps. A lot. Thank you so much.♥️

• Forum Moderator

Hi friends

rough day yesterday.  Just about 1pm we get an email from our lender.  They can’t accept some of the things I sent them, the have to be in a specific file format.  Or other issues.  If I don’t correct them immediately we can’t close on Thursday.  We were out doing things in preparation for the big day.  So back home we go.  I am feverishly trying to get them documents in their format but not having much success.  Around here the bank lobbies close at 3 and it’s 3:30. One particular bank doesn’t provide certain data in an acceptable format.  Back and forth we go.  Call customer service they will get you what we want.  So I do.  No such luck.  Not only are they only able to do what I was doing , they were only willing to mail the data, not fax or email and only to me, not to my lender.  Very uncooperative.  We are getting to the panic stage.  The lender finally admits, actually you aren’t really scheduled to close on Thursday that’s just a date we put in our system as a place holder.  WHAT?  Then they say we have time because their appraiser can’t do his work until the 8th or 9th because when they went last week it wasn’t finished yet.  WHAT?  A while later I get an automated email to review the appraisal report, the one they said wasn’t done.  WHAT?  It’s dated June 2nd and has photos showing everything is done.  Do you think the lender is just making stuff up?

Anyway, we aren’t closing this Thursday.  We have no clue when we are closing.  We are at impasse. One document they want is a phantom of their imagination.  It doesn’t exist.  I’ve been fighting with them for a month over this phantom document.  Last week they accepted what I had as being the document they wanted.  Today it isn’t, now wha?  Seems they keep trying to cover up their problems by making them mine.

40 minutes ago, Willow said:

Hi friends

rough day yesterday.  Just about 1pm we get an email from our lender.  They can’t accept some of the things I sent them, the have to be in a specific file format.  Or other issues.  If I don’t correct them immediately we can’t close on Thursday.  We were out doing things in preparation for the big day.  So back home we go.  I am feverishly trying to get them documents in their format but not having much success.  Around here the bank lobbies close at 3 and it’s 3:30. One particular bank doesn’t provide certain data in an acceptable format.  Back and forth we go.  Call customer service they will get you what we want.  So I do.  No such luck.  Not only are they only able to do what I was doing , they were only willing to mail the data, not fax or email and only to me, not to my lender.  Very uncooperative.  We are getting to the panic stage.  The lender finally admits, actually you aren’t really scheduled to close on Thursday that’s just a date we put in our system as a place holder.  WHAT?  Then they say we have time because their appraiser can’t do his work until the 8th or 9th because when they went last week it wasn’t finished yet.  WHAT?  A while later I get an automated email to review the appraisal report, the one they said wasn’t done.  WHAT?  It’s dated June 2nd and has photos showing everything is done.  Do you think the lender is just making stuff up?

Anyway, we aren’t closing this Thursday.  We have no clue when we are closing.  We are at impasse. One document they want is a phantom of their imagination.  It doesn’t exist.  I’ve been fighting with them for a month over this phantom document.  Last week they accepted what I had as being the document they wanted.  Today it isn’t, now wha?  Seems they keep trying to cover up their problems by making them mine.

Oh Willow, I am so sorry this is happening to you. It looks like your lender is playing some sort of games with you. Either that or they are so incompetent that they don't know what they're doing. Be patient, girlfriend. You will get the house in the end.

Hugs,

Marcie

7 minutes ago, Marcie Jensen said:

Oh Willow, I am so sorry this is happening to you.

This.

It sounds like insanity.  I mean, how complicated can it be?  People buy houses all the time.

• Forum Moderator
54 minutes ago, Willow said:

Today it isn’t, now wha?  Seems they keep trying to cover up their problems by making them mine.

Willow, that’s heartbreaking news. 
l’m sorry “Big Brother Banking” is being so difficult and not taking a customer service approach to helping you get into your home. 

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Forum Moderator
13 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

Welcome home, Hannah.

Listening to the distant thunderstorm, and nature’s way of vocalizing it’s refreshment is relaxing. Welcome home Hannah.

HUGS,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

On 6/6/2022 at 1:12 PM, Jandi said:

Davie-  Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your legs.

And it looks like you had a great day Rachel.  And a good trip for you Justine.

Just got home from spending the weekend at my daughter's house.  Had a nice laid-back time.

Their neighborhood is very welcoming, with the occasional Pride Flag.  The next-door neighbors have 2 transgender college kids, who I unfortunately didn't get to meet.

So sorry to Willow for her housing problems. I've had those--it's awful not to be safely at home. I'll say a prayer.

Good health news from me today. I took my body's advice and rested for several days before heading out to the doctor and doing errands on foot. Back is still weak but willing and I was able to do just enough exercise to get sore but not hurt--defiantly good progress. Also progress are my health tests with diabetes numbers returning to normal again after a lot of hard work on that. And blood pressure normal, too. Good to be improving as it also improves my mood and ability to make progress with my writing and marketing and daily life. I wish you all progress and happiness today. 

hugs,

Davie

Hugs all,

Davie

21 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

But I'm still happy to be just me.

@Hannah Renee I am happy for you! Even though there are so many problems and ups and downs finally finding happiness in being ourselves is why we transition. Right now I do not think that I could ever go back to who I was. 

~Hugs~

~Rachel

@Davie I am very happy to hear of the positive progress with your health issues! Thanks for letting us in on your good news! Wishing you progress and happiness as well.

~hugs~

~Rachel

@Willow I'm so sorry you have to put up with all that c***. You don't deserve it. HUGS

@Mmindy and @CD Rachel Thank you for being the kind of friends, as many others are, that make being here so worthwhile, comforting, and uplifting. And while I'm sad about losing the love my wife and I shared once upon a time, having experienced the emergence of who I really am, there is no way I could ever go back. This is the beginning of the final chapter.

• Forum Moderator
17 hours ago, Willow said:

Seems they keep trying to cover up their problems by making them mine.

Almost seems like the military. Sorry that you are having to put up with this. I know how much you and the Mrs. want to get into your new place.

Well up again can't get to sleep. Who knows why, I sure don't.

So after I finally get some sleep. I am looking to work on the wagon to see if I can find out why the cruise control isn't working.  Then work on the air compressor system on the truck.

Have a good rest of the night and be back when I get some sleep.

Hugs,

Kymmie

Good morning!

Yelp was touting their 'open to all' option in their Pride month hoopla, so seeing the threading place I can walk to appear on the list and the bushiness of my brows I popped in for a first ever threading session. 

So now I've tried all the hair removal processes except the removal cream deal. Was surprised how fast it was, some of it was as 'painless' as hair removal gets, the rest wasn't SO bad.