• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

It went well, though very expensive, but it was an important celebration.

Life teaches us that we never stop being parents and that our children never stop expecting us to be so.

Until they mature, they also expect us to forever be the same people as who they knew growing up. Little do they understand that we have always been who we are, but masked it for them to think that we were 'normal'. 

Hugs to you Hannah. You went through a tough time with the lunch, but here you are. Hang in there.

Happy Easter, everyone.

50 minutes ago, Mirrabooka said:

Until they mature, they also expect us to forever be the same people as who they knew growing up.

Our own evolution and growth doesn't stop simply because we become parents.  In fact, that is just another experience that contributes to it.  And then, when they are grown, it moves into a new phase.  I'm not sure we ever stop growing until the grave, and perhaps it doesn't stop there either.

23 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I'm not sure we ever stop growing until the grave, and perhaps it doesn't stop there either.

Amen to that. I think we die, inside at least, if we decide to stop growing, learning, becoming.

• Forum Moderator

Happy Easter,

I’ll have a photo update later.

yesterday was an up and down day.  I had a young woman specifically come to me to enquirer about feminine products.  I pointed them out and she then returned to my register to purchase.  I made certain to handle it discreetly and bagged everything for her,  (normal is to ask if they wanted it bagged). I had an older woman who came to me right after I was given a hard time by a 20 something.  She perked me back up with pleasant words and kindness.  Last but the highlight, a couple came in she wanted a Snickers bar. The husband/boyfriend? Pointed to candy right in front of her.  I don’t want register candy I want it from the candy isle.  He returned with her Snickers.  When I gave her her $10 in change, HE put out his hand,  she said to him, what do you want?  He says the $10.  She looks at him and finally says, well, I guess you earned it last night and gave it to him.  He’s all embarrassed she’s smiling and as the walk away I said thank you, you just made my day and we all laughed.

Willow

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone, Happy Easter to those who celebrate.

For me He has risen, and I know that He walks with me.

This is the first two day weekend for me in a long time. It started out BOLD, however today I feel that I've lost my B.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

It started Bold.jpg

25 minutes ago, Mmindy said:

Happy Easter to those who celebrate.

Happy Easter 🐰🐣

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Mirrabooka said:

Until they mature, they also expect us to forever be the same people as who they knew growing up. Little do they understand that we have always been who we are, but masked it for them to think that we were 'normal'.

Happy Easter, everyone.

I cannot wait till my oldest does that. While both his younger brothers realize it.

Happy bunny day. to all.

Kymmie

4 hours ago, April Marie said:

Amen to that. I think we die, inside at least, if we decide to stop growing, learning, becoming.

A friend reposted this on Facebook a few days ago. Seems to fit.

Screenshot_20230407-084405~2.png

3 hours ago, Hannah Renee said:

A friend reposted this on Facebook a few days ago. Seems to fit.

Screenshot_20230407-084405~2.png

What an awesome thought. Thanks for sharing it!

Good morning, everyone!! First cup of coffee is kick starting my brain, time to read the paper. There's a nice warm-up predicted for the week - I am so looking forward to getting out in the sun.

Be safe and enjoy this day!!

• Forum Moderator

Read the paper? What a novel idea @April Marie

Good morning y’all

i have to take my wife to the airport on my way to work this morning.  She is going out west to see our son.  I could be challenging.  She’s flying standby.  

I’ll be on my own with the dog for a week.  Speaking of whom I need to take her out.  After I put my makeup on.

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone,:coffee:

I had my coffee earlier, then I went to the Big Box Plumbing Supply for several hundred dollars of sch-40 pipe. I need to finish up this current Pipe Leak Tree and have it ready to ship to Corona, CA. Oh now that I'm back home I get a text that the pharmacy has meds. ready for pick up. So I'll be going back out later.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

I decided to drop our recycling off at the local center - no pickup out here where we live. So, I loaded the truck and headed out - stopped by the car wash on the way back to get the worst of the spring mud off the truck. Now that it's warming up I can get the pressure washer out and really spend some time cleaning it up.

No big plans for the rest of the day.

• Forum Moderator

The snow is almost all gone now, except where there had been big drifts.  The buds are starting to swell on the peach trees, which means it is time to spray them with sulfur and dormant oil.  I suited up in a heavy rubber rain suit, with boots, nitrile gloves, mask and goggles and gave them their first stinky spraying.  I'll have to do it again in two weeks.

The spray isn't toxic, in fact, it is considered organic, but it smells like you'd expect sulfur to smell.  When I was done, I stripped off the outer gear outdoors and hosed it all off.  I don't smell too bad indoors.  😵

I think I need a second cup ... still dealing with morning even though it's after 12. LOL

• Forum Moderator

Good Evening, one and all.

Having a good day enjoying the gorgeous weather. Currently 62 official degrees. Looking at 70 tomorrow and 72 Wed. Have been able to work on my projects. Did a little on the Explorer. Finally after having the parts for almost 18 months I got the Compressor in the Ranger up and going. Also, got the tweeter pods for the bike painted. Going to get them put on shortly. Now just have to wait for the new amp for the bike. The one I had for the bike wound up being bad. So, to avoid any problems I ordered a new one.

Go in for my consult on a replacement tooth tomorrow. I still am waiting to here from my endo on what direction she wants to go with my treatment. My T is down.(yeah) but my E is low she is checking on different options.

Have a wonderful rest of your day.

Hugs,

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Good evening 

My wife managed to make her connections on her own.  She was somewhat concerned especially when the first flight was an hour late.  Standby numbers and available seats kept changing but she made it.

Hectic day at work.  But in the end it went well.

Ran the place alone for several periods.  We have a newer than me worker.  He’s earned the behind his back nickname of Stinky.  He tends to take extended smoke breaks.  And for some reason we tend to get busier while he is out.  The last time while he was out my terminal locked up and I wound up having to use his for a while to keep the line moving.  When he finally came back I had him take the line while I attended to my terminal.  I had to shut it down and reboot it.  That takes a couple of minutes to get it back up.  As soon as I could I picked back up my share and before you knew it the line was gone.  

I’m off the next two days.  I have laundry and errands to handle.

Willow

hiya! how's everyone doing?

I should be asleep... But its 0130 and somehow I woke up feeling like I forgot something today.  And I have no idea what it is 🙄

Good Morning 🌞

I have today off work as it's my birthday and always like to have a small break around Easter. I'm taking my son to see the new Dungeons and Dragons movie later. 

Good morning, everyone!! Happy Birthday @kira_k! Have a wonderful day!!!

1st cup of coffee is working its magic so I'm semi-coherent at this point. Dogs are walked and fed so its time to read the paper. I have some small projects planned for around our property but, otherwise, a normal quiet day.

Stay safe and enjoy this day!!

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone,:coffee:

Happy Birthday @kira_k enjoy your day at the movies.

Today is another day in the shop working on a Damage Control Pipe Leak Tree for Corona, CA Fire Academy. It's an arrangement of various pipes that have common types of plumbing leaks that public safety is called to handle, before a plumbing contractor arrives. It also has plumbing commonly found in chemical handling process, as well as fire department sprinklers. I'll finish it up today, deliver it to our crating company tomorrow, and they will ship it.

That leaves Thursday through Sunday for a Camping Trip to Wapakoneta, OH. This is the birthplace of Neil Armstrong and home of the Armstrong Air & Space Museum.

Hugs,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

11 hours ago, GlitchedSalvation said:

hiya! how's everyone doing?

Not having my most cheerful week, but it should improve. How are you?