• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Such a nice lady

Cyndee

• Forum Moderator

That's right my friends, she took such good care of me for over 6 years, and now she is retiring from performing electrolysis at the end of the month, she is a trusted friend, someone I've gotten to know real good over the years. Yesterday was my last facial treatment from her, it was basically a touch up appointment and a chance to bring her a small gift and hand written card expressing my appreciation. She was always there for me, we kept a regular schedule in the early days of my treatments, so many trips over the years, I had a routine. It's been a long hard climb to facial smoothness. I did however get a referral to her good friend, should I ever need any more touch up work. So happy for my friend, she deserves her retirement, I am blessed to know her, and so grateful to be done with her hot needle ! Just wanted to post this here, because it feels good to write these words. Bless you nice lady, bless you.

Cheers

Cyndi -

We do grow close to these people, don't we Cyndee? My electrologist, hair dresser, even my therapist albeit at a professional level. I'm always grateful for the caring people that work in these jobs. I hope your friend has a wonderful retirement!

• Forum Moderator

I hope she has a wonderful retirement too! It is always a little sad at this point. It's always nice when they are part of the community so we don't lose touch.

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

So nice!  I hope she is able to enjoy retirement for a long time! 

My electrologist (3+ years) has also become a friend.  I look forward to seeing her and the conversations we have.  

Jani

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

• MiraM
    • Lydia_R
    • MaryEllen
    • Ivy
    • KymmieL
    • heatherd
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

MarkCT
    Newest Member
    MarkCT

1. carolcrissy
      carolcrissy
    2. DanielleBrewer
      DanielleBrewer
      (51 years old)
    3. RobinCarly
      RobinCarly
    4. sherlockian2342
      sherlockian2342
      (47 years old)
    • Lydia_R
      That's an interesting picture with the squirrel Mmindy
    • Jani
      Your cats are adorable @KathyLauren.  My girl has never been outside that I am aware of.  The pads of her paws are a nice soft pink with nary a mark on them.  She has no desire to go out.     Zulu is cute hiding among the papers! 
    • Lydia_R
      Thank you everyone!  Sharing your experience helped me decide.  I wound up getting 4 birth certificates.  I only had one of my old one.  I submitted my application and they took my money, so it's just a waiting game now.   Hugs, Lydia
    • Ivy
      Same here.  After years of denial, I got the nerve to wear a skirt (privately) - just to feel what it was like.  The dam kinda broke.
    • heatherd
      Things going good for me.Went to court on Thursday,I have full guardianship of the 14 year old girl I took in.Judge was impressed  with everything.It was good for us and my family told her welcome to the family.I had to testify in court on Tueday,the man that sexually assaulted me was charged with one count of sexual assault and a hate crime last week.I was brave testifying.He faces 35 years,his attorney tried plea deal again and the prosecutor said no.I am glad the prosecutor is being good to me.He is facing 35 years now due to a couple more on his long arrest record,Rape and domestic violence conviction he did to an ex wife of his.
    • Willow
      @mmindy. You sure do have a nice shop.  I had a Delta 14” bandsaw, table saw, jig saw, wood lathe, drill press all Delta cast iron except the table saw that was Sears. Lots of hand tools power and hand.  Thickness planner.  Woodworking was my hobby.  I made our entire bedroom set out of maple.  I made my daughter a memory chest for our youngest granddaughter after she died of cancer, all cherry plus some hand carving, and many more things over the years.  I get it!  Each has his priorities.     my son now has all those now.   yes my wife gets indoor decorating.  Our coffee maker is Keurig but it’s a combination machine.  Make a cup, make a pot.  It shares counter space with a hot water pot.   Willow
    • Ivy
    • Vidanjali
      Screenshot from the video. The title of the play is not mentioned, if I recall. 
    • Hannah Renee
      Experience - 2008, front row center seats watching Jeff Dunham live. He was presenting some of the stuff for his upcoming Christmas special.
    • Mmindy
      Well, I think your KEURIG* should have equal space in one of the kitchens. As for the Zavarka? I would give it a fair chance to develop a taste for it.   @Willow we live in a ranch style house in a middle class neighborhood. When we built the house, I wanted the largest one story home, that would fit on the smallest lot. We knew it would be our forever home, and didn't want to climb stairs, or mow a hug yard. Suzie has decorating priorities in the house, and I can do anything I want in the 2 car garage. The only gas engines in the space I affectionately call my shop, are a Harley (year round) Spring and Summer the lawn mower, Winter the snow blower. Other than that it's a small metal fabrication/assembly area, a 36" wood lathe, bench top band saw, and full size drill press. I also have a table saw with out feed table, along side that is a combination swing arm chop saw.   I'm set,   Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Colleen Henderson
      Having more rings on my trunk than most, I go back to the era of World War II, when much of the vocal music reflected the angst of couples and families separated by war and not knowing what the future held.   Even now, some of the Vera Lynn songs of that time resonate with my emotions.    
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      @Mmindy I thought the Keurig machine was amazing when I first saw one.  But my family is old-fashioned, and when I was going to get one I was firmly denied the counter space in both our main kitchen and the downstairs kitchenette 😔.    GF has a couple of huge Russian samovars....one for use inside which is electric, and an outdoor one that uses charcoal. Russian tea is different than how tea is made in the USA.  There's a very concentrated tea called "zavarka" which is then diluted with hot water.  It seems overly complicated to me, but I have gotten used to it.      Breakfast this morning was tea, a plain boiled egg, and a bowl of kasha (buckwheat pepared similar to oatmeal or grits). Simple and not particularly tasty, but at least there's plenty of it.      
    • Heather Shay
      I was thinking about this, this morning and the best I can come up with it I Want to Hold Your Hand by the Beatles. When I saw them on the Ed Sullivan Show - that was it. From then on music has been an integral part of my life including over 50 years of  writing and singing my own songs.   You can just love to hear music or are affected by music or type of music or artist but how has music touched you.
    • Ivy
      There were things going on in some of the bigger cities.  But I never heard about it.  I lived a rather sheltered life - small town, conservative family, etc. I guess that's one thing about the internet.  "Don't say gay" bills won't keep kids from hearing about it.  If they don't themselves, their friends will.
    • Ivy
      Back then it was more of a curiosity, at least in the media.   I kinda remember seeing something once when I was still a kid.  But it didn't mean much to me at the time.  Somehow I didn't make the connection with my thoughts of wanting to be a girl.  After that I kinda forgot about it. When puberty struck and I tried to cover up my girly-tendencies, I had forgotten about that.  I was more concerned with survival, and learning to play the game. I wonder what it would have been like if I had been born 60yrs later.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.