• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

A conversation i had with a friend...

elizabeth22

So I made a friend a while back when I was in a domestic violence, women's family shelter.

Back then it started when she saw me out of sorts, isolating, and in tears alot. So one day she saw me and asked for my brush. We went to a common area and she did my hair and did minimal makeup. She asked me questions about stuff... Don't remember what we discussed though...

But I did hear her afterwords go uh huh, left the room and some other women came in the room, looked at Sarah, and a different one talked differently for the rest of the time and was like *Come on girl, let's go smoke*

So recently Sarah and I are the only ones that still stay in contact.  So I asked Sarah recently what she meant by when she said when she first saw me she knew.  She said it was myi body language. My words. And I already have girly attributes, but I ignore them she says.

In fact she goes to church but yet I she is upset my parents disowned me because she has two of her own. She told me how can my parents be so oblivious to me when things are obvious to her. It's cruel.

So she has brought up DNA type testing while another person also brought up yet another interesting word.  I had to find that intersex described what Sarah was discussing but another person was also discussing Chimeras with me as well 

Okay so all this is okay when I talk to a friend but on my own is overbearing.

• Forum Moderator

You know, unless your "friend" is a doctor who has examined you or looked at test results I would just discount it all as someone who likes to talk.   Even if you somehow did have DNA testing and it showed something "interesting", how would it change anything?  Probably not at all.  Don't stress over this.  

Jani