• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Relieved and Guilty feelings

JametB0223

Hi Ladies,

my name is Janet and I have been reading post and topics for the past week on here and have just recently joined.

I have been CD on and off since I was a young adult and when I was married I buried deep.  Up to here recently since I am disabled and divorced has the desire come back to dress once again. 

The relieve part is I can dress fully and don’t worry about being caught by anyone. But the guilts or confused part is. 

I have went and bought gaffs, breast forms and etc. i really don’t have no desire to get up in the morning in man mode. I get up shower , shave and dress full female mode.  If I got to go out running errands it still female under garments because I have yet to go out full female attire. 

Just had to get this off my mind because the desire to be full female 100% and not male is concerning. 

Thanks for the opportunity to let this out

Janet

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Janet.  Thank you for sharing.  I felt much as you describe and found help i needed from others here.

You are not alone.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Hello Janet.  I'l happy to see you've joined us.  Many of us have been where you are.  You'll find the support you seek here.  Please join in the talk! 

Jani

Hello and welcome Janet. I too currently am not out in public as me and like you, wear my female underwear when going out. I find it helps my GD a lot. I’ve only been active here for a couple of weeks and like Charlize and Jani have said, you will find you are definitely not alone here and there are so many wonderful people willing to share and support. 

*hugs*

Thanks all for the replies and encouragement. 

Feeling much better today after taking the time to research and read many topics.

Had a close female friend come by yesterday and shared with her and she was totally surprised but very very supportive. 

That is great news.  I’m so happy to you’re feeling better and that you have a friend that is accepting. I hope this is but the beginning of good things in your future. 

*hugs*

• Forum Moderator

Very nice Janet.  Having a friend you can talk to is very helpful. 

• Forum Moderator
On 1/23/2019 at 6:39 AM, JametB0223 said:

my name is Janet and I have been reading post and topics for the past week on here and have just recently joined.

Hello Janet, it's nice to meet you.  What you are questioning about your crossdressing has come to the minds of almost every TG person here.  We don't understand why we do what we do but it has to be done.  Reaching out like you have is a good thing.  Many of us here have answered this question for ourselves with the help of supporters and allies.  These come in all forms...gender focused counselers, Trans groups-local & online, and accepting family and friends.  I'm happy to hear you've already come out to one good accepting friend by simply reaching out.  I know you probably felt vulnerable but it's paid off.  Now you have expended your area of comfort which now includes her.  These successes really help when trying to be ourself more and more.

One of my first steps I took to answering these life long questions about what was happening was therapy with a good counselor.  If that isn't an option, you might try attending a local Trans group in your area.  You'll likely meet others on a similar journey with similar needs.  This also can be a great way to meet new lifelong accepting friends.  I'm glad you joined us and look forward to hearing more about you and your journey.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?

I use to just do the intimate woman’s apparel. I find myself now buying full dresses. I have 2 now. I put them on after a long day in the privacy of my own apartment. How is it a dress can make you feel so good? My legs are skinny so I shave them and put body butter on them. I wish I could feel this good everyday! But I’m not ready to go full female into public. Wearing intimates is best for now in public to help with my GD. I guess I do have GD. Today I put in some country music in my apartment and wore my dress and danced. It was so liberating! I haven’t tried make up or really anything else. So far this seems to help me. What is it that makes a dress feel so good?

Love, 

Tessa?‍?

• Forum Moderator
23 minutes ago, Tessa said:

Today I put in some country music in my apartment and wore my dress and danced. It was so liberating! I haven’t tried make up or really anything else. So far this seems to help me. What is it that makes a dress feel so good?

Good for you Tessa,  why not do what pleases and gives you joy?  There's nothing better than being yourself.  Why do dresses make me feel so good?  Dresses make me feel very feminine and I feel very pretty in them.  I like the way I look and move while wearing them too.  I could go on and on but you get the point.  What kind of dresses do you like?

Susan R?

I like flower dresses that are cut above the knee cap. Dresses that you would look good in boots with. I like boots. I kinda like the country look. If I was a woman I would want to go country dancing even though I don’t know how it sounds like fun! I have a skinny body so I can fit into a smaller dress that I think I would look cute in. This is all new territory for me in saying these things. 

Love 

Tessa?‍?

3 hours ago, Tessa said:

This is all new territory for me in saying these things. 

Dancing is something I want to do as Dee, although for me I just mean out in a group on the dance floor, I was never really into country dancing, have things you want to do - goals are important ;)

coming out is good it gets a big weight off ur mind and helps the soul for me when i first came out it was difficult but you soon learn to live your life how you want and not how others perceive you be yourself be your true self

Thanks for all the support and advice. It’s been helpful with me sorting feelings out. My friend has been very supportive and helpful with advice.