• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Stealing Food...

D.Grey

I don't know if it's the right place for this...

However...

I'm gaining weight. I'm a bit overweight but that's not what worries me.

For a while i'm stealing food from my roomates. It's like an urge i can't control, i don't kow why.

The next monday i will talk about this with my psychiatrist. But i'm worried...

• Forum Moderator

I was certainly capable of stealing or lying during my addiction to alcohol.  The fact that you are seeing the problem is a great step.  I'm glad you plan to talk to your psychiatrist.

I also want to welcome you to Trans Pulse.

Hugs,

Charlize

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)

• Willow
    • MaryEllen
    • MelanieTamara
    • Shawnster
    • ValerieRun
    • Drayse
    • Linda Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
    • 2beBreanna
    • Darci
    • Kasumi63
    • Tasha Marie
    • Confused1
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

XdemoX
    Newest Member
    XdemoX

1. 2bealady
      2bealady
      (92 years old)
    2. 4raucous
      4raucous
      (66 years old)
    • Shawnster
      I'm on the threshold of HRT... and I'm having some doubts..... is this normal????
    • MelanieTamara
      That's so good to hear. I was not as brave. I stayed closeted, dressed for 20 plus years and chose to sacrifice and comply with the cultural expectations of a male with wife and kids.   I hope this isn't too rude but may I ask, Did you have children? And if so, how did you come out to them?
    • MelanieTamara
      Smaller Oil bills. Sorry for the lack of passion but paying the oil man just to shiver here in the Northeast is such a downer. On the plus side, setting spray works really well with the cold.
    • Tasha Marie
    • Jandi
      This is been a lot like my covid life. 
    • Linda Marie
      About me. HMM. somewhat normal at times. I came out over 20 years ago. Just had had enough of hiding.  Wife took it hard at first but stood with me. Went on a ride during the years after I came out.  Sometimes the ride was smooth sometimes rocky, but all worked out. I can't express enough how coming out changed my life for the better. Sure a lot of pain along the way, but with it came peace. One more step behind me. I have attended trans community meetings, conventions, gone through electrolysis, doctors and more. So here I am, still male to female. Still loving life.  I'm fully retired now and see no need at my age to have surgery,  All my friends, relatives, co workers know about me and seen me as Linda. I am no secret here. So How did I protect my job? I came out and used all my resources, and succeeded, and retired. Happy ending. But it took work!!!!!!  I look forward to meeting the members here.  Sincerely, LM...❤️     
    • Susan R
      This link article won’t expire and should be available to those restricted. https://web.archive.org/web/20200926174719/https://www.tedeytan.com/2017/07/06/22581   Heres the second edition of the Care and Feeding of your New Vagina Guidebook on Medium
    • VickySGV
      This link is from 2017 which means it has aged out of a site.  I got the link to open, it may be restricted in your area though.    
    • Jackie C.
      I've had days like that. I've also had days when the only reason I got dressed is because I needed to wash my pjs. Today is my one hoodie and a pair of boot-cut jeans. I haven't showered since Thursday and I feel gross. Definitely showering before bed tonight.   Hugs! 
    • ElizabethStar
      I'm still in my pj's. It's 5pm and there's no point in changing.
    • Kasumi63
      Darn! Looks like the book as been deleted.
    • Lee H
      Yes, Ma'am, it is wonderful. I think the tgAA meeting is one of the best groups I've ever attended. Literally international, "local" members from all over the US, ages from 18 to ... um ... me and maybe a few others, different takes on their Programs. I'm lovin' it, and I'm sitting here dressed for goin' online in company, j ust killin' time waiting for the 3pm PST/6pm where it's already getting dark. See ya' soon, I hope.  ~~Hugs comin' right back at'cha, from Lee~~
    • Jackie C.
      Ahh! Hermit crabs are just so CUTE! Squee!   Hugs!
    • Willow
      Hi,   we went to the beach today.  See below.     We also went to the recycle center.  I spent the morning using my lawn tractor bagging leaves and pine needles then loading them into my utility trailer.  I like @Jandihave overdone it.  I had planned to do more tomorrow and take another load but I’m having second thoughts.   @KymmieL I am tired of living as two people also.  I am trying to work on that, sort of one friend or group of friends at a time.  It’s a slow process but it’s the best I’ve got.  good luck with the transfer.   Willow  
    • Carolyn Marie
      Topic locked at the request of the originator.   Carolyn Marie
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.