• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Anyone is male addicted to high heels like me?

woailuo123

I am male who loves high heels since young, seeing ladies putting their feet on it, beautify the shape of the feet and leg, it is extremely seducing. One day a thought come into my mind: how about me testing to put it on? Then here it starts my journey with high heels, couldn't resist wearing them every single day, when I am alone, of course. I wear them bathing, I wear them sleeping, and occasionally, I wear them doing housework. And now, I even breakthrough by wearing them out, at night, alone, on the road, or even offroad ( with stones and rocks, it is really hard to walk, I even broke some heels on it). 

Does this called crossdresser? And is there anyone like me? Or I am the only one like this?

6.jpg

35.jpg

28.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

9.jpg

Edited by tracy_j
Two risque images removed
  • Forum Moderator

There were certainly times when i have wore heels.  Now i wear flats as part of life.  The fantasies have long passed.

I never wore them cross country.  A few steps across a lawn was enough for me.

Hugs,

Charlize

I must admit i dont really see the fasination. For wearing in that terrain a decent pair of Doccy martins or such like. Even some Army surplus.

But whatever floats your boat.

I have to wear them on occasion for work. I dread it.  However once you get over the discomfort they are ok. However i would rather wear flats or such like any day of the week.

• Forum Moderator

Never saw the appeal either. I'm tall enough in boot heels... I love my boots.

I'm mad jealous of your small feet though. I've got to buy my things from the Sasquatch aisle.

• Forum Moderator
19 hours ago, woailuo123 said:

And is there anyone like me? Or I am the only one like this?

The short answer is "Yes!"  There are others that have this proclivity.  Not all of them post here regularly so if no one comes forward in this thread, it doesn't necessarily mean you're alone.  It's a very personal thing for some...and others?...not so much. 

I met my long time roomie back in the 80's.  He loved shoes...a lot!  I had no idea how much until we actually moved in together.  He took the master bedroom with a huge closet.  He had dozens of boxes of shoes & boots.  The closet was completely filled.  Most of them were high heels and stilettos.  He would go shopping for shoes at least twice a month and he always found a few great deals.  A few of his other close friends enjoyed heels as much as he did.  I don't know if he or his friends adventured out anywhere as interesting as you have ventured with their shoes but the fascination with wearing them was very intense.  The only thing I regret is not being his shoe size.  He really knew how to shop and very good taste in shoes.

So rest assured, somewhere out there, you have some company in this interest.

It's a pleasure to meet you and thanks for sharing!

Susan R?

I like heels but they have to be the correct angle. Neither too high nor too low. I’m not sure why that is. I’m actually more comfortable walking on my toes. It’s not really because it’s a fetish or anything, it just feels more natural. I don’t get to show them off very much because I still don’t have a complete wardrobe to go with them but when I’m wearing them I do have a lot of confidence that I don’t have in more unisex clothing. I definitely wouldn’t wear them in the mud though. There’s better shoes for that sort of thing. 

I’m not really sure where I stand on heels, sorry for the pun. At 6’2” and requiring a size 13 or 14 wide heel, I have yet to find a pair that will work. I don’t want to order online, as I’d rather try them on first, but I may have no choice. 

That being said, I really do want some heels and heeled boots/booties. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Admin

The conditions I see you wearing them in are highly hazardous and an wreck shoes as well as bone, skin and muscle.  I wear shoes safely and sensibly and keep my first aid skills up to date for those who do not do it that way, and the fact I have had to use those skills is a clue that others do wear then in unsafe environments.  When all good sense goes out the window, it is a fetish and not simple Cross Dressing.

• 2 years later...
On 11/16/2019 at 5:16 PM, Jackie C. said:

I'm mad jealous of your small feet though. I've got to buy my things from the Sasquatch aisle.

LOL...I'm only UK size 10 but I know what you mean.

On 11/16/2019 at 5:16 PM, Jackie C. said:

LOL...I'm only UK size 10 but I know what you mean

I only have 2 pairs of shoes, my first was a pair of Ballet pumps flat and my second pair is a Block kitty heel.

red.jpg

black.heic

• Forum Moderator
18 hours ago, Wilma R said:

LOL...I'm only UK size 10 but I know what you mean.

Let's see... A UK size 10 is a US women's size 12... Yeah, I can't wear those shoes either. 😜

Now I want to go shoe shopping.

Hugs!

The O.P hasn't been on in a long time so not sure he will ever see this but yes, there are plenty of men who love high heels. The question can go a little deeper and venture into either a form of CD or a fetish. Both pretty prevalent.  Personally I love heels even if they are tough on me. What's even more tough is seeing these pics of you destroying those gorgeous shoes. lol 

4 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

Let's see... A UK size 10 is a US women's size 12... Yeah, I can't wear those shoes either. 😜

Now I want to go shoe shopping.

Hugs!

lol....I know what you mean, really want some open toed sandals now.

I'm transfeminine so here's my perspective. For a number of years, I liked high heels assuming they had a sturdy heel to walk in. It was nice for other women to wear them, and it was nice for me to wear them and walk in them, too. But lately I've become a little sensitive about my height so I always gravitate to flat sandals and other kinds of shoes instead.

• 3 weeks later...

I personally love heels, they make me feel really handsome. The only issue is I can't ever find them in my size lol (I'm an 8 in UK sizing and 11 in US sizing)

My feets are kinda large also.  So it's not easy to find anything.  Just today I spent at least an hour searching for shoes big enough online - with limited success.  

I'm not really tall (5'10") so I suppose that's not a deal breaker.  TBH, I haven't tried anything much more than my inch and a half clogs, which I like a lot.

I don't have a thing for heals though.  I suppose thigh-high socks are my kink.  LOL.

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 8:22 PM, Jandi said:

My feets are kinda large also.  So it's not easy to find anything.  Just today I spent at least an hour searching for shoes big enough online - with limited success.  

I'm not really tall (5'10") so I suppose that's not a deal breaker.  TBH, I haven't tried anything much more than my inch and a half clogs, which I like a lot.

I don't have a thing for heals though.  I suppose thigh-high socks are my kink.  LOL.

Sympathise with you Jandi, I am 6' 3" and tend to stick to "Kitty Heels" Have managed to get a couple of pairs but Size 10 UK is not an easy find.

Shoes.jpg

• 2 months later...

thanks ya all, i personally love heels but a little extreme way, not only love wearing them, a little devil inside me like seeing them been...abused... not all the time and no offense to anyone, just personal "hobby", and no harm to any person, just a little evil thing between me and my high heels, and yes, if possible, one day, we can be accepted to wear them in public, i would love to wear my favorite patent heels, at least 10 cm or above, out to any activities... shopping, dining, casually walking along the beach... 

IMG20200518174049.jpg

• Forum Moderator
3 minutes ago, woailuo123 said:

if possible, one day, we can be accepted to wear them in public

I mean, common use in men again. Back in the day men wore heels as a visual cue that they were so rich that they didn't have to walk around very much. Same idea as behind business attire. I'm so rich that I won't sweat myself to death wearing this ridiculous suit and coat in the middle of summer.

Hugs!

41 minutes ago, Jackie C. said:

Same idea as behind business attire.

Yeah.  This always seemed like a bad idea to blue-collar me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 104 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

taxicab
    Newest Member
    taxicab

1. Amyjay
      Amyjay
      (58 years old)
    2. bettyjean
      bettyjean
    3. Breanna
      Breanna
      (52 years old)
    4. Emily Ayla
      Emily Ayla
    5. JET182
      JET182
    • Susan R
      Love it! This is great news. We need more of this to combat the excessive hate-filled rhetoric and misinformation. 👍
    • Susan R
      The experience was the same for me @April Marie. I slept much deeper and I woke up each morning feeling so much more restful sleeping with forms solidly in place. For me, wearing breast forms at night started when before I was a teenager. I had no access up to modern breast forms and certainly no way to buy mastectomy bras back then. I wore a basic bra my mom had put in a donation box and two pairs of soft cotton socks. I have some crazy memories of things I did in my youth to combat my GD but regardless, these makeshift concoctions helped me work through it all.   All My Best, Susan R🌷
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Colorado isn't exactly a Republican place, and won't become one anytime soon.  I think those folks might be better off not spending their time playing Don Quixote.    We certainly have our share of California "refugees" moving into where I live, so I wouldn't be surprised to start seeing Coloradans too.  I suspect the trend over the next few years will see the blue areas getting more blue and the red areas getting more red as anybody who can relocate tries to find a place where they fit better.   
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Well, at least it'll be a place some folks could choose.  Options are a good thing.
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      My family would have gobbled that jar up in a minute or two.  When we do have pickled herring, its usually for Christmas.  I didn't grow up with that particular dish, but I grew up in a Greek family so I like just about any kind of fish if I can get it.  However, ocean fish and freshwater fish taste so different.  We usually have more catfish and tilapia to eat than anything else.    What I can't quite get used to is the tons of cabbage my GF insists on eating.  When you live with a Russian, there is always cabbage soup.  Always.  When I first moved in with her, breakfast was "shchi" for soup and either bread or "kasha" which is a bowl of boiled buckwheat with butter and salt.  Those dishes can be made in any number of ways, some are better than others.  In the winter, it can even be salty and sour like kraut.  Not exactly sauerkraut, but packed in tubs with vinegar and salt so it keeps partially for the winter.  But I drew the line when the cabbage soup included pieces of fried snake one day.  😆
    • Ashley0616
      Good evening to you as well @Mmindy   That is awesome that you have support from her side. My dad has communicated with me once and that was because he was forced to. His new wife wanted to spend time with my kids. He hated me so much he was in the process of taking my rights away as a parent to my two boys. He was talking to a lawyer and I called him out on it. I don't love him at all. I'll respect him because I wouldn't be here without him but I wished I had another father. My uncles don't talk to me and unfriended me on Facebook. Almost all cousins except for two are still Facebook friends but they don't give me any support. My mom said she won't support me with that but she has said that she loves me. I have nieces and nephews that are still Facebook friends but they have yet to talk to me. I have one sister that supports me out of three. The other's disrespect me by deadnaming me. They have never called me their sister. I think for them they think it's still a phase. They don't ask questions about me being trans. I have to bring it up and on the look of their faces they don't look comfortable about it. 
    • Mmindy
      Good evening @Ashley0616,   I just got offline with HP tech support trying to get my printer tool box icon locked to my tool bar. This is one of the most important features of my printer that I like because it keeps track of ink, paper, and scanned documents. I'm diffidently not a computer geek.   I'll catch up with the other bookmarks next week. We leave to go home for the Easter Holiday with our families. Saturday with her side, and Sunday with my side. What's odd about that is I'm out to more of her side and they're reluctantly supportive. My side on the other hand are less supportive, and my sister just under me in age will not acknowledge my being there. She will be constantly moving to keep from dealing with me. I'm dead to her.   Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋  
    • Ashley0616
      I used to follow baseball and the team I would cheer for is Boston Red Sox. My favorite player was Papi. He was an awesome guy and even held a child during the National Anthem. I haven't watched baseball for a long time. It just died off to me. 
    • Ashley0616
      That stinks that nothing transferred, and no bookmarks were saved! 
    • Ashley0616
      I'm doing patches for now but I think soon I'll go to shots because it's hard to alternate when you are doing two xx patches at once. Unless she gives me Estradiol and progesterone
    • Sally Stone
      Go Cleveland Guardians!  I love baseball and I loved playing it when I was younger.  
    • Sally Stone
      My view is we are "dependent" on government, because as a society, we are too lazy to stay actively involved. So, we let politicians do our bidding for us.  I think we'd be in a better place government wise if we policed the actions of our politicians.  We elected them; they work for us.  Sadly, we are allowing them to run amok.  We are where we are because we have chosen to let politicians make all decisions without us.  Remember "by the people, for the people?" That was the intent of our democracy.  Today, however, it is "by the politicians, for the politicians," the people be damned. 
    • Mmindy
      "Play Ball! Batter Up!" is the closing line of the National Anthem as far as I'm concerned. It's the call of the Home Plate Umpire and signals the start of the game. I grew up in the TV and Radio broadcast of the St. Louis Cardinals. Harry Caray, Jack Buck, Tim McCarver, and Mike Shannon, were the voices on my transistor radio. KMOX 1120 AM pushing 50,000 watts of Class A clear-channel non-directional signal. It could be picked up all across MO, IL, IN to the East. KS, OK, CO to the West. IA, MN to the North, and KY, TN, AR to the South. There has always been a rivalry against the Chicago Cubs, in the National League. As for the American League, I have to pull for the Kansas City Royals. I've also been a Little League Umpire, and fan of everything the Little League stands for. Going to Williamsport, PA and seeing the Little League World Series is in my top 10 things to do on my bucket list.   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Mmindy
      Good evening everyone,   I don't think my mother ever cooked a meal that I didn't like. We also had a kitchen where mom fixed the food, dad filled your plate, and you eat it. It wasn't until our baby brother was born that we could have Pop-Tarts for snacks. Before that all snacks had to meet mom's approval, and in her opinion wouldn't prevent you from eating supper.   Well my day started off on a good note, but has become frustrating because my IT person didn't transfer my saved videos I use for teaching. Then I found out that they didn't save any of my book marks for websites I use frequently.   Best wishes, stay motivated,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • MaeBe
      The number is relative to method of deliver, the time of the dose, and when the blood is drawn. However, I do want to keep away from DVT and other potential issues. I assume I may be getting backed down from my current dose, but my doc told me to stick with the higher dose, so? I also wonder if this has anything to do the my breast growth and mental changes that have been happening over the past few years, like I have some estrogen sensitivity so a little goes a long way or something? I don't have enough data to postulate, but who knows!   With weekly, subcutaneous, shots you expect to see big swings of serum level estradiol from shot to peak to trough. My doctor is interested in mid-week testing (for E and T levels only), which would be post-peak blood serum levels but they will be higher than trough. Most, if not all, resources I've seen online is to measure at trough (which I might do just to do it next time) along with a SHBG, LH, and other metrics.   This is from transfemscience.org for Estradiol valerate in oil, which is very spiky compared to some other estradiol combinations. It's also for intramuscular, which will have a slower uptake and is usually dosed in higher volume due to the slower absorption rate from muscles. They don't have subcutaneous numbers, which I would expect to see similar spikes but higher levels at similar doses due to the relatively higher absorption rate direct from fat.   Are you doing pills, shots, or patches? And when you do get your levels checked are you getting that done when your levels are lowest or some other time?
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.