• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Shaving down there

Jamie L

I shave every part of my body, except for two. I’m a gay crossdresser so I do this. The only two places (beside my head) I will never shave is my crotch or my butt. I try to look sexy.

I shave everything too.  Everything.  Except I’ve since stop shaving in or around the butt crack area.  Omg it gets so itchy.  Now that I am on HRT the body hairs are getting finer but it’s still uncomfortable so I leave that beyond skin level.
mom not sure about sexy but I can walk normal.  Lol 

Lol, right now the only places I shave are my face and my crack since I'm not presenting as female at all yet. I don't have trouble with itching down there for some reason.

I exfoliate prior to shaving and moisturize like crazy after and it helps with the ingrowns and the itch. Still have it the next day or two, but nowhere near as bad. My face is the only part I don’t shave, it doesn’t make me dysphoric right now and hides my face from the world. It’s like a security blanket on my face, as I’m still very much not out socially. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

• Mx.Drago
    • Ivy
    • KathyLauren
    • Astrid
    • Abigail Eleanor
    • Lydia_R
    • stveee
    • Colleen Henderson
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Abigail B
    Newest Member
    Abigail B

1. Aria357
      Aria357
      (18 years old)
    2. Azrail
      Azrail
    3. Cutmeupcookmeandeatme
      Cutmeupcookmeandeatme
      (28 years old)
    4. ImAva
      ImAva
      (15 years old)
    5. Trina
      Trina
      (75 years old)
    • Ivy
      I'm in NC.  This was the main reason I wanted my name and gender (ID) change done now.  My Birth Certificate is in NY, so I might still have time for that one.     Again I ask, What is the actual reason for doing this s**t?  Was the republic in danger or something?   I must have missed it somehow.  Are you a cis-gender dude?  (or woman)  Fine… enjoy your life!  I'm happy for you…. really, I am.  Just please leave me the heck alone.
    • Ivy
      It figures.  Actually having a clue about what you're talking about makes you "woke" or something like that.   The Democrat governor is the only thing stopping this in NC.  And that hinges on 1 vote in the statehouse now. Sorry, but I'm not optimistic.   Why do these people hate us so much?  It's irrational. If anything the midterms just made things worse.  They're trying to outdo each other with their oppression, all the time congratulating themselves on their self-righteousness.   Sorry for the rant…  But there it is.
    • JoniSteph
      @SolBeautiful - just found and it fits this site.   Big Canadian Hug JoniSteph
    • Katie23
      Yeah, but according to some Republicans, it is okay to suspend portions of the Constitution as they see fit...   If this legislation gets to a hearing at the medical affairs committee, I am going to talk to the committee. I want to ask them what they think the solution should be. If they test a newborn, deem them male or female, print up the birth certificate, and 8 years later, the child is a dyed-in-the-wool transgender human being, will they call in the public health van to take the child to be put to death? After all, the Republican Reich only wants purity of gender...   I am just aching to ask this guy this question at the first hearing if it goes that far.   
    • Katie23
      I am almost tempted to go Christmas shopping at his lawn and garden center, just to say hello. Sadly, we will see more of this "me too" stuff from every wannabe Republican out there. What is heartbreaking to me is that so much of this is geared toward the young. These clowns have no concept that this is not a choice, but is innate into our DNA, soul, etc. 
    • VickySGV
      It bothers me that he may be a couple of IQ points above the people in his district,  He probably also had a great campaign contribution from one of the national H8 law organizations that seem to come up with a ton of money. 
    • Katie23
      I just went to the South Carolina Statehouse page to see who the rocket scientist was that dreamed up this legislation. His name is Senator Daniel B. "Danny" Verdin. He is a graduate of Bob Jones University. Why he is even a member of a Presbyterian church. To give you better insight, he was also the commander of the Son's of Confederate Veterans. He owns a farm and garden center.    You can read his whole biography including his home address at https://www.scstatehouse.gov/member.php?code=1874999775 I am willing to bet he will make South Carolina great again. The real fun is that he is the chairman of the medical affairs committee. This does not bode well anybody who is trans in South Carolina. What is more amazing is that with his limited background in healthcare (as in none), he is the chairman of the medical affairs committee.   I will bet that there will be a landslide of state legislation that is anti-trans and anti-LGBTQ.
    • Katie23
      This is no surprise. I have been expecting it for the past year. I am glad all of my stuff was taken care of before this initiative. I am sure this is being pushed by the governor of South Carolina who is so far up Trump's rump, he could be a tumor in Trump's colon. I am fed up with this BS. There is no validity to doing this, but that does not stop these clowns. 
    • Davie
      "Whoever you are, no matter how lonely, the world offers itself to your imagination, calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting over and over announcing your place in the family of things." — Mary Oliver, Devotions
    • Charlize
      https://news.yahoo.com/house-passes-same-sex-marriage-162248470.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Charlize
      https://www.lancasterfarming.com/country-life/antiques-and-history/the-surprising-history-of-women-disguising-themselves-as-soldiers-in-the-civil-war/article_5d648315-bf6e-5906-9573-2cfaaca10300.html   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Katie23
      I think one of the things is that the name of the anti-trans insurance companies should be public. I just love those proclamations about how they want to support us, while denying our claims based on hidden policies. They should also have to post how they come up with their magic number to reimburse you less than requested. You know those fancy tables you see at open enrollment promising to pay a certain percentage for in-network or out-of-network until you reach the maximum? They find every reason to avoid paying.    I am giving them a few days to resolve this amicably and then things will get interesting.    
    • VickySGV
      We have heritage of that here in CA which could be why the state is so accepting of us.
    • Vidanjali
      You can demonstrate the diversity of women's voices to your child. Actually hearing the voices may make a more substantial impression than just telling them diversity exists.    Some women with deep voices: Shohreh Aghdashloo, Candice Bergen, Whoopi Goldberg and Kathleen Turner to name a few.    Likewise, you two can listen to the voices of some men with high pitched voices like Aziz Ansari, Chris Tucker, Joe Pesci, etc. 
    • VickySGV
      If the bill had to require public money to cover those issues of testing, it would have a very short life and disastrous on their political careers, especially if the politicians had to take the tests to stay in office.  I had to have a complete genetic panel done for a double parent gene variation in regard to my blood structure.  I may add that a high number of Trans people vs the cis population also have that same blood gene variation.  Another lesser panel done by the University of California at Los Angeles focused on an issue of Testosterone receptors that were deformed and did not process T effectively, although I was not sterile. I do not see them making the state liable for the money to do that testing though.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.