• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Struggles and finally finding my supportive SO

AdriannaB

I had the struggles and finally finding my supportive SO.Before I met my wife Nikki,I went through 4 non supportive SOs.First one,I went through a lot to dress as Adrianna.Gave me the ultimatum,Adrainna had to go and it lasted 3 months.I could only dress as Adrianna after she left for work or go to a friend's place to transform into Adrianna,she wanted me to do the ultimate sin,purging and this was no option for me.2nd one,gave me the rule that she only wears the skirt in the relationship.I didn't get to dress as Adrianna as much and I told her it was over after 2 months.3rd one,wanted nothing to do with me as Adrianna and did try to get me to purge too.My 4th non supportive SO.I did get to dress as Adrianna when she was out for the weekend.Then I caught her trying to steal my femme clothing,the clothing.I did call the cops and did decide to press charges against her.Judge gave her a good jail sentence based on her record.I did tell her it was over,her family was not too happy what she did to me.Then in 2002 I finally met my supportive wife Nikki.Met her while shopping,we were in the same area looking at dresses.Luckily it was not at the same dress.Then she mentioned I looked beautiful as a woman and we exchanged phone numbers.Proposed to her in 2004 and got married in 2005.Nikki sees me as a normal husband with a good female persona.Also sees Adrianna as a great girlfriend in her life.Plus it is fun when we go shopping together,I pick something for her and Nikki picks something for me.I am also allowed to raid her closet,we both wear the same clothing size.Some of her clothes,Nikki says I look better in.She has a great family that knows about Adrianna too.Our future looks good.Nikki encourages me a lot which has helped me a lot.Both love each other a lot.

• Forum Moderator
4 hours ago, AdriannaB said:

Our future looks good.Nikki encourages me a lot which has helped me a lot.Both love each other a lot.

Hello Adrianna, it’s a pleasure to meet you. Love the name, btw.  You’ve definitely taken your hard knocks with your S.O. situation over the years but in your case persistence paid off.  Nikki sounds like a perfect match.  I was lucky in that way too.  It sure makes dealing with some of life’s adversities so much easier...especially having that person there for you when things get you down or don’t go your way.  We all need a support and ally in our journey.  I’m happy yours turned out to be your wife.  Thanks for taking time and sharing a little about yourself. Hope to read more.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?

1 hour ago, Susan R said:

Hello Adrianna, it’s a pleasure to meet you. Love the name, btw.  You’ve definitely taken your hard knocks with your S.O. situation over the years but in your case persistence paid off.  Nikki sounds like a perfect match.  I was lucky in that way too.  It sure makes dealing with some of life’s adversities so much easier...especially having that person there for you when things get you down or don’t go your way.  We all need a support and ally in our journey.  I’m happy yours turned out to be your wife.  Thanks for taking time and sharing a little about yourself. Hope to read more.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?

Nikki is a perfect match for me.I do let her pick what I do wear sometimes too when I do dress as Adrianna

Will there be a page with a glossary of terms?  With terms and meanings changing, it is a challenge to keep up on the latest jargon.

• Forum Moderator

We actually have one on the main page. It's a bit out of date though.

Hugs!

4 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

We actually have one on the main page. It's a bit out of date though.

Hugs!

Well update it with your new super powers.  Lol