• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

The T Chronicles

TrIIIy

Emily michelle

Wow congrats! You look great.

18 hours ago, TrIIIy said:

Well, here it is. My one year on testosterone video! 

Yes, Well done sir. I'm proud of your bravery to put out a video like you did.

Best wishes, stay positive, and safe

Mindy🐛🌈🦋

• 1 month later...

Thank you for sharing your journey thus far! I am taking my first T shot on 3/26! I am a little nervous but so excited. I am going to document like you did 🙂 thanks for the inspiration! Hope you are doing well. Can't wait to continue keeping up with your journey man! 

-Myles 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 49 Guests (See full list)

• Petra Jane
    • Kasumi63
    • AgnesBardsie
    • Ann W
    • Sarahnr1
    • MomTGDaughter
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

jlivingston
    Newest Member
    jlivingston

1. emily the wolf
      emily the wolf
      (16 years old)
    2. Fai
      Fai
    3. Iberianwolf12
      Iberianwolf12
    4. VSS-Rosa
      VSS-Rosa
      (22 years old)
    • Willow Farmer
      I feel so  privileged to read all the emotions in this thread.  I have my, signed by the judge, name and gender marker documents sitting on my table.   I just need to use this instrument to change everything to Willow McKenzie ******.   I have been looking at them for a couple weeks.   I was tense and a bit scared before I went through the Court.   It was all done on line, (covid).   So painless.   They only mailed one original document.   I had to go to the Courthouse to get more legal copy's.  The lady behind the window took my money and then handed me the documents.  She smiled and  said genuinely, "congratulations Willow".   I felt so good inside I smiled and teared up as I walked down the hall with my head held high.        I have waited two weeks out of respect for my other half.   It really isn't that they passed or I killed them with this legal action, just that I am allowing my female side to thrive.   They can ride along in the back seat and I will protect them just as they did me.      Thank you Holly and the rest of you for sharing.   It is helping me finish this.   Next step, DMV.      Willow Mckenzie
    • Transgirlkatie
      Huh, I don't feel like I'll ever be able to make new friends. I didnt get to know enough people before covid and many of my friends are super cautious and even after they get vaccinated they still don't want too see me without distancing. And on of them doesn't even think I should go to a nail salon after getting my 2nd dose. And I also dont have good roommates, I tried to stay with a friend, but then she suddenly changed and kicked me out. And my mom isn't very supportive of me, she doesn't call me Katie and wrote off my concerns of not trusting mental health professionals over being abused at a mental hospital, and she thinks online friendships are just as good as in person friendships. 
    • Mia Marie
      For me making friends is never easy. It never has been throughout my 51 yrs on this life. Before i realized my true self, I tried to talk to people only to be ignored and sometimes blocked for no reason other than being asses.
    • ElizabethStar
      I started the same way. Ok, I was 45 but still a lot of self doubt. I quickly realized I liked the direction it was going. I feel a lot more connected to the world and myself these days.
    • ElizabethStar
      I pretty much wear whatever I want to work these days. It's "Flannel Friday" (something we made up at work). Black Cami, green flannel, blue flare jeans and the way the sun hit my hair just right. It was a feel good day.  
    • Drayse
      Hi @Tasha Marie, welcome to the forums! 😊
    • ElizabethStar
      I do a little bit of electrical work but mostly low voltage stuff, phone wiring and alarm systems. I wear a skirt and carry a tool bag.    
    • Erica Gabriel
      Congratulations. I also started this week. 
    • Red_Lauren.
      I do scan the fourms. I just know in July I'm going to get my nails license. So that will keep me busy for a few months. Then decided if that will be my only job or not after. 
    • VickySGV
      At the very least, you are not alone with that.  I am retired for 10 years by now, and until a year ago when this pandemic stuff hit the fan I was doing about 60 hours a week of volunteer time, including my time here on the moderator staff.  Luckily my hobbies which go into my volunteer work are able to be done alone here at the house, but I have a garage full of gear that I cannot use.  Stick around here and use us as some boredom therapy. 
    • Carolyn Marie
      Well, she isn't a member here, but one of the most famous trans people in the U.S., Jennifer Boylan, is a professor of English at Colby College in Maine.  I never heard of her having difficulties in her career as a teacher.  I know 3-4 folks locally, most also known by Vicky, who seem to be thriving as instructors..  I'd be very surprised if you ran into any difficulties, except those all women face in STEM fields.   Carolyn Marie
    • VickySGV
      Well you will miss the trip to Florida if you do try to kill yourself is the first thing that comes to my mind.  I am putting a link to a song in here that 40+ of my trans friends sing as a chorus down here in Los Angeles about the subject of Friends.  This is not my friends on this video, but you will get the song and its meaning--   https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&ei=UTF-8&p=song+more+friends+than+you+know&type=E211US1079G0#id=5&vid=1655dfe1908889585dcfb02dc0ca03d7&action=click   As the song says there are friends you are going to meet so "give it time, take it slow, those who love you the most may need more time to grow, You are going to be OK.   Six years ago I did not know any of my Chorus friends, and I was worried too if I would ever have any of the type of "familyship" that has come about.  This coming Sunday we will have been together only on Zoom and other similar media for a full year, and we admit we are starved for hugs and fellowship.  Last fall, we connected on line with 5 other Trans singing groups and did a concert that way.  I never would have dreamed of this sort of thing.  You are not far from San Francisco where there are going to be good things going on before long. As I have said it takes time , I am old enough to be your grandmother I am guessing.  I have had time to grow and find friends.  BTW, I have been to a couple of clubs in Florida and we have better stuff here in CA.
    • Darci
      I can understand how you'd feel that way; Covid's been a right bastard. Even though I lost my mother to Covid, if you're fully vaccinated take a trip, blow off some steam. You need to take care of YOU! We're social animals and we need interaction; some people need more than others. Once you're fully vaccinated, take the trip, and while on it, do what you can to protect the people around you; same when you get back. Suicide is a permanent solution to a problem that will go away. I would DEFINITELY recommend talking with the people at the suicide hotline. I'd love to help you, and if I was qualified to help you, I'd call you in a heartbeat. Since I'm not, please call 800-273-8255.    
    • SheenaT
    • VickySGV
      I have three friends who are adjunct Professors in the University of California system who are doing what they like best with a lot of success.  All three are agreed that they hate the same thing about the job which is the grading system and pressures of ending the semesters and quarters, but they have not had problems with colleagues or administrators.  At one point or another they have participated in some activities where they were seen my ultra-conservative folks who had demonstrations on campus and put up with some fallout from the "visitors" (invaders to me) but were supported by the school and their students.   We do have some private colleges out here that are run by conservative organization that do not care for Trans faculty, but we also have the Community College systems where Trans people are protected by state law and would most likely be welcomed. 
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.