• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Looking after your silicone breast forms???

Caramason1971

Caramason1971

Hi can I ask what's  the best way to look after your  silicone breast forms also I have a pair of B cups and D cups should I get some C cups 

• Admin

They will all come with the manufacturers care instructions as to washing them and it will depend on the type you get.  Some have no adhesive on them others have a silicone material to keep them in place on your chest.  Do not waste time or money unless you have a lot of both on forms that "glue on" and you can go braless with. They are a lot of fuss and bother as I can relate from sad experience.  They will come in a plastic tray, Use the tray for best and safest storage.  Store in a closet that does not get too hot or dry. 

I do not give recommendation on form sizes.  If YOU think the "B" s are too small and the "D" too big, you can take your chance on the "C", but I will not say should on it.   I am a bigger woman myself but my homegrown "B's do me just fine. for looks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 67 Guests (See full list)

• Timber Wolf
    • magical realism
    • Petra Jane
    • Gabriel
    • Chiefsrule58
    • gina-nicole-t
    • Andrea Jean
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Ukenby
    Newest Member
    Ukenby

1. KathrynJulia
      KathrynJulia
      (66 years old)
    2. Michelle 2010
      Michelle 2010
      (11 years old)
    3. Shiratori
      Shiratori
      (49 years old)
    4. woahshutitdown
      woahshutitdown
      (30 years old)
    • Andrea Jean
      I want to be named after my mom which her middle name is Jean also she is Dorothy Jean
    • Timber Wolf
      Good morning everyone,🐈   Happy birthday KathrineJulia!🎂 Happy birthday Michelle 2010!🎂 Happy birthday Shiratori!🎂 Happy birthday Woahshutitdown!🎂 Hope you have a beautiful day!   Lots of love, Timber Wolf🐾
    • Susan R
      So sorry to hear about this, Gina. I can’t even see this person’s logic in requiring you to post any avatar pic whatsoever.  It’s this sort of thing that has kept me off of all mainstream social media sites but I had no idea that this stuff could happen on a ‘community’ based social media site put in place to specially serve and help members like us.   Susan R🌷
    • magical realism
      As far as I understand thats perfectly normal for all women. I think I read somewhere that those kind of low grade feelings are from liking how you look,when you feel attractive and confident about yourself and really great about yourself you get strong attractive feelings. Cause feeling sexy is sexy. I think a lot of women get that way sometimes on a good day from what I understand.
    • Vanessa Michelle
      Hey @Chloe Cozee!! Thanks for sharing more of your story sis! I love it! You are an amazing woman and you sound like you're coming along nicely. I'm proud of you. Love the profile pic too, btw ❤️
    • Vanessa Michelle
      Hi @tomiand welcome!! Idk how I missed this post until now, but I am glad you're here and I hope you feel at home. Thanks for sharing your story with us. ❤️
    • magical realism
      Thank you for posting this,Ive been going through similar issues with my family. I just didnt realize it was guilt. I was always and kind of still am afraid of what might happen if i appear to them one day as the person i really am. My father especially,hes a conservative legally blind tejano kinda guy, machismo plays a big part in his self worth. He hasnt been very stable as hes gotten older, (hes in his 70s) and hes still gets down on himself a lot. I get really worried sometimes if he found out suddenly that his son is actually his daughter, he might break down and never come back, or just disown me entirely, or both. Its still something im working on, but im trying my best to get past it. Little steps.
    • Astrid
      Consider finding an experienced gender therapist and have both of you attend sessions.  This made a real difference for me and my spouse.....   Best wishes,   Astrid 
    • Susan R
      @Chloe Cozee I like this quote very much. It can apply in a general sense to many different life situations but has even more meaning for me when thinking about it in terms of one’s personal journey of transition. Thanks for sharing this!   Susan R🌷
    • gina-nicole-t
      I have never been a member of another forum except this one, and am glad to be a member of it. The biggest problem I have had with the community has been on social media. I was messaged by another trans woman on a social media account that I have had for 12 years. She demanded that I put up a real picture of myself on my profile. When I explained that I didn't have one due to the pandemic putting off my surgeries, she demanded I change my name or leave the platform. I changed my name and she has basically outed me to every trans person on this platform. I know realize that Pride and everything I was looking forward too will now not be an enjoyable experience post surgery and post pandemic for me. I would honestly like to know who put certain people in charge of making new trans people's lives miserable? We all went through the same thing. Yes some of you are more beautiful than some of us. That doesn't give you the right to make our lives worse. I don't ever hear Lavern Cox, Trace Lysette, or Jamie Clayton judging anyone.  Respectfully,  Gina
    • KatieP
      I have been to PHR in Wilmette, IL several times over the past 18 months, each time with Dr. Z doing the twilight and facial numbing. While I liked the man (and really liked his daughter when she came through one time), I have always thought he was exceptionally cavalier with his numbing, which made me worry a lot about how he would be in an actual surgery. For instance, he uses one hand with the syringe, and the other hand is not stabilizing my head/face. Several times the needle has gone through my cheek, into my mouth, leaving a bunch of lidocaine in my mouth, and then straight through the inside to another part of my skin. Even with the twilight medicine it is literally the most painful thing I have ever experienced in my life so far. And MANY people have had amazing results from Dr. Z. For me though, he came off the list of possibles after my second round of numbing with him.    Katie
    • Jani
      That's awesome @Heather Nicole.  My mother is of the same descent and she's going strong in her late 80's.  
    • Jani
      Hi @AudreyI'm in southern NH and snow is pretty non-existent here.  Not much further up north due to warm spells and rain we've had.  I imagine ski areas are making snow but I don't know how much they work on cross country trails.  You'd probably have to go pretty far north to get consistent coverage at state parks and trails.   Jani  
    • Brianna1
      I am new to transgender. Realized it about a year ago. Have wardrobe and do some feminine things. Trying to stay married and not hurt her anymore then I have. Want to start hrt and that is her biggest hang up besides being married to a woman. Any advice how to smooth things over?
    • LaurenA
      I guess I don't believe anything I read on almost all of the social networks. They're all too easy to scam and all under regulated.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.