Jump to content
  • Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

    We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Breast desire and technical question


Sorona

Recommended Posts

Hi everybody, 

In this period I feel the desire to take pictures of me with breasts and female clothes...

 

(I hope this is the correct forum Discussion)

 

I found a brand whose products seem very good to me, but the product I am looking for is sold in two versions: long or short.

 

I want to ask the forum what is the best choice, I mean, the more manageable when you want to appear realistic and you don't want to show the edges of the silicone torso. The short version finishes under the breasts and the long version something beyond the navel.

 

In both cases I would like to hide the edges of the torso near the shoulders and on the neck, but I wonder if it is easier to hide the lower edges of a short or long torso.

 

Do any of you have experience with this kind of product? (if allowed I can attach the product image)


Thank you so much

Sorona
 

Link to post
  • Forum Moderator
Jackie C.

No product images please. All content must be PG-13 or less. We have minors here. You can post a link if you need to.

 

A friend of mine uses a silicone breastplate (she's been making some, ahem, big decisions lately) and it looks quite natural if you dress around it. For example, she hides the neckline with a choker and makes sure to wear something with sleeves or that's long and loose enough to cover the seams. 

 

As a friendly reminder, if you want to post pictures of yourself, please post them to the gallery section. That's members only. Also, please keep your clothes on. Nothing that shows your underthings or a lot of skin. I realize that's subjective so try to err on the side of caution. Thanks in advance!

 

Hugs!

Link to post

On reddit, there is a sub call ABraThatFits.  I would recommend that as a great resource for your question.  It is trans friendly. They even have a really decent bra size calculator that tries to account for differences in the trans figure.

Link to post
18 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

No product images please. All content must be PG-13 or less. We have minors here. You can post a link if you need to.

 

A friend of mine uses a silicone breastplate (she's been making some, ahem, big decisions lately) and it looks quite natural if you dress around it. For example, she hides the neckline with a choker and makes sure to wear something with sleeves or that's long and loose enough to cover the seams. 

 

As a friendly reminder, if you want to post pictures of yourself, please post them to the gallery section. That's members only. Also, please keep your clothes on. Nothing that shows your underthings or a lot of skin. I realize that's subjective so try to err on the side of caution. Thanks in advance!

 

Hugs!

 

Thank you...I will experiment!

Link to post

Hi Sorona -  If you are specifically going for exposed cleavage then I think either of those forms will work, but those suggestions for hiding the edges are important and limit some of your outfit options.  You need to match skin tone also.  There are online photo blogs with trans/CDs wearing these and you can see some examples there.

 

If you are just looking for a full figure, and haven't already tried this already, then you might want to start with silicone breast forms paired with a mastectomy pocket bra.  Usually a 600 - 800gram breast form is a C-cup volume for a pocket bra and a good starting point for a nice full figure. Its probably cheaper than the full body form to start with too.
The other thing than you can do with the breast form is use a slightly smaller cup/bra which will provide a "push up" of your own breast area and creates some cleavage or natural top breast mound to go with a low neckline.  Looks nice!

Good luck with whatever you decide (experimenting is half the fun!)
Kay

Link to post
On 5/5/2020 at 4:57 PM, SaraAW said:

On reddit, there is a sub call ABraThatFits.  I would recommend that as a great resource for your question.  It is trans friendly. They even have a really decent bra size calculator that tries to account for differences in the trans figure.

 

 

Thank you!!

Link to post
21 hours ago, KCraig said:

Hi Sorona -  If you are specifically going for exposed cleavage then I think either of those forms will work, but those suggestions for hiding the edges are important and limit some of your outfit options.  You need to match skin tone also.  There are online photo blogs with trans/CDs wearing these and you can see some examples there.

 

If you are just looking for a full figure, and haven't already tried this already, then you might want to start with silicone breast forms paired with a mastectomy pocket bra.  Usually a 600 - 800gram breast form is a C-cup volume for a pocket bra and a good starting point for a nice full figure. Its probably cheaper than the full body form to start with too.
The other thing than you can do with the breast form is use a slightly smaller cup/bra which will provide a "push up" of your own breast area and creates some cleavage or natural top breast mound to go with a low neckline.  Looks nice!

Good luck with whatever you decide (experimenting is half the fun!)
Kay

 

Thank you Kay, so gentle. In fact I would like to hide specifically the shoulder edge and belly edge. Can you give me some link of the blogs you mentioned?

 

Sorona

 

 

Link to post
  • Forum Moderator
45 minutes ago, Sorona said:

 

Thank you Kay, so gentle. In fact I would like to hide specifically the shoulder edge and belly edge. Can you give me some link of the blogs you mentioned?

 

Sorona

 

 

 

Just to be aware of Rule 8 about the posting or linking to images in open forum,

 

Tracy

Link to post
4 hours ago, Sorona said:

Can you give me some link of the blogs you mentioned?

Hi Sorona ... I am sorry I can't provide the links here.  I don't want to break the rules.  If you do some Google and YouTube searches I am sure you will find what you're looking for. 
Flickr also has some crossdressing/trans groups.  One is called Mature Transvestites and I did see some girls in that photo group wearing what you are asking about.  Is that OK to mention here @tracy_j? ?

Good luck!
Kay

Link to post
  • Forum Moderator
On 5/7/2020 at 12:43 PM, KCraig said:

Hi Sorona ... I am sorry I can't provide the links here.  I don't want to break the rules.  If you do some Google and YouTube searches I am sure you will find what you're looking for. 
Flickr also has some crossdressing/trans groups.  One is called Mature Transvestites and I did see some girls in that photo group wearing what you are asking about.  Is that OK to mention here @tracy_j? ?

Good luck!
Kay

 

In general it's not a problem to mention other sites although actual links can be a problem. There are obvious limits to this though as, for instance, the suggestion of an illicit site would be a problem and the offending post censored. The best way in this case would be via private message as then the information would not be publically visible.

 

Tracy

Link to post
3 hours ago, tracy_j said:

The best way in this case would be via private message as then the information would not be publically visible.

Thank you for the information Tracy.  I will be sure to use PM if I ever need to pass that type of information. 
Have great weekend!
Kay

 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 82 Guests (See full list)

    • TiredAndScared
    • Cyndee
    • Shay
    • Mia Marie
    • Jandi
    • Rosie.
    • Shellianne_Kay83
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Topics With Zero Replies

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      74,551
    • Total Posts
      690,925
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      8,559
    • Most Online
      8,356

    geri
    Newest Member
    geri
    Joined
  • Today's Birthdays

    1. Luca
      Luca
      (25 years old)
  • Posts

    • Elizabeth Star
      @WillowI don't feel you're being to sensitive. There's a big difference between impersonators and trans. I don't ever take take off the woman. It is who I am. I do take it personally when I hear others making comments or jokes. I know they're not usually directed towards me but trans people are not a joke. I also don't know where to draw the line sometimes. I am a woman (I know it in my soul and it say's so on my ID), so should I be quiet and let the comments slide so I don't out myself around people who don't know I'm trans? Be defensive and take a chance? Or, join in and solidify my identity? I don't see joining in as a option I would ever use but I'm sure someone somewhere has.
    • Jandi
      This is possibly my favorite album still.
    • Jandi
      I don't think you're overly sensitive.   I find this kind of thing offensive myself.  But I do realize the people that post it have no concept of actually being transgender.  Of course this doesn't make it less offensive, esspecially when it's done vindictively.   I am not personally a fan of the drag scene.  But whatever.  That's probably because I don't like the idea of drawing attention to myself.     As for "crossdressing"…     It was when I finally got up the nerve to try fem clothes that I busted my egg.  But I don't consider it cross dressing.  To me it's just dressing. But I do realize there are plenty of people who are content with occasional crossdressing.  I'm not offended by that.  Sometimes it's just the situation they are in, or they may be NB.  
    • Cyndee
      For ladies only "Tenderness"   sooo sweet....    
    • Charlize
      Perhaps simply knowing i'm not alone has been as important in finding self acceptance as anything else.  My feelings about gender and how i express it have certainly changed over time.  Some of that was societal pressure while some was simply due to life's pressing needs.  For much too long i felt shame and guilt for being myself.  Acceptance, whether of a distinct straight path or a winding trail, can take away self condemnation.      My life seems to wind and vary in many ways including my gender.  I've been hyper male, quite female and perhaps today i'm a "tomboy".  Truck and tractor driving farmer who puts on a skirt to go grocery shopping.  I just enjoy being me even if that is in flux.     Hugs,   Charlize
    • MetaLicious
      @Willow, I definitely thik the dog thing is offensive.  Not only does it show blatant disrepct for transfolk, there's an unhealthy dose of fat-shaming there as well.   As for female impersonators, drag queens have a disproportionate share of gays and transwomen compared to society, and are more "like us" than you may realize.  Also, I think Ru Paul is a treasure who has shown me how beautiful a man can be feminine even without transitioning.  He gives me hope.  He also has some pretty inspirational music!
    • Teri Anne
      Everyone is looking wonderful in the recent pics.
    • Jandi
      Sounds like a wise man. I'm sorry for you and your family.   It's never easy, even when you are expecting it.
    • Delcina B
      Solly, I'm glad you found the forum. I've found it to be a wonderful place full of caring people who share their experience, give advice & support, & accept me just as I am. I think you will find it so as well. This gender journey isn't a race, so you can take all the time you need, relax & breathe. Where we fit on the gender spectrum is where we find we feel comfortable, some are fluid & don't fix themselves with a specific label. It's all up to you.   Welcome! Delcina
    • Shay
      @Willow those are legitimate gripes and I concur. Wish people would respect others differences and not try to find humor where it's not.
    • Willow
      Good morning everyone.  Rain predicted for here in the top of Virginia today and tomorrow.   I have a question for ya’ll.  I get offended by some things which I feel are taking a shot at us.  For example, a joke on Facebook showed a fat dog and the caption was “I identify as trans slim”.  Or I don’t like female impersonators.  They are nothing like us yet they were allowed to advertise their show on on a transgender only secret website.  Am I overly sensitive?  Is it wrong to feel these sorts of things are offensive to me?  Let me know what you think.   @Elizabeth Star I was a Jack! Now Jill of all trades.  Made furniture, repaired the house and car, replaced a roof, you name it ive probably done it.  But I’m getting older and muscle mass is lessened.  My last project was definitely not up to my standard so I’m done.  Giving my stationery power tools to my son.  Gave away or sold a lot of stuff during our move out.  And will likely have more to deal with after we move in to our new place.  And my eyesight, very frustrating and upsetting when I can’t see clearly.  Nothing is ever at the correct focal distance.     let me know if I’m being overly sensitive with things I think are slaps at us.   Willow  
    • Shay
      @Elizabeth Star now that you have experience how about doing my and Cyndee's doors ?
    • Elizabeth Star
      I would be so mad if I broke a nail working on this stuff. I could hire someone to do the work but since I know what's involved I have trouble trusting other people's quality.
    • TiredAndScared
      Thank you all of course. I will get over it.  It's just that it's still a pain when it happens. That sounds kinda heartless but well....   to be brutally  honest.... that wasn't my dad anymore the last few years. It's his body of course.  But not him.. It was that, with every visit, he was a little bit more gone... So we already kinda said goodbye to him during the last 5 years or so. He could't recognize anyone anymore and couldn't do anything anymore..  For him it's sort of a good thing i guess....  He wouldn't want to be kept alive like this... Most things are already arranged by now... Cards have been picked and texts have been chosen. Dad is brought home in a coffin and ... what is the English term?...  laid out? (that sounds weird google translate) Just he's now presentable for anyone who wants to say goodbye. But it will be a week before he will get cremated. Mom still has her ankle operation going on tomorrow. So i have to get up early to bring her to the hospital.   Today i remembered something my dad thought me while i was a kid... Forgotten it for the longest time but .... He once told me:   "i don't care what you do with your life, be a president or a garbage collector. Just be happy with what you do" Not sure how old i was... somewhere between 10~12 years or something? I should keep that teaching in my life...  I know he mend it for my work career but i should apply it to my whole life...   Anyways,  for now i'm going to chill a bit. Woke up at 04am and with everything that happend i got a bit tired. 
    • Kris-Boston
      Just a link.  But being informed is best and real sources .  Its not an easy read ,for most . I was a  science major .   nejm.org   The New England Journal of Medicine: Research & Review Articles on Disease & Clinical Practice (nejm.org)
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.
×
×
  • Create New...