• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Funny Pictures

Dinaki

Lets make a habit and post funny pictures of the day, I start first:

79cfbdd97baf0015e6a47fe61e91f12f.jpg.8ee5249eb066f50befef2fab4b05d13e.jpg

• Forum Moderator

That's a good one!  

• Forum Moderator

Oh that poor girl!  Heels too high and too much foot crossing.  

• Forum Moderator

Here's one

Related.jpeg.794526e506770ffb26445a93618f6732.jpeg

22 hours ago, Dinaki said:

This is not a picture but I just found this small clip and I want to share it:

twice fall

Ohhh... ouch!!  I'm with the lady news anchor... let's put those guys in heels and we can all have a big laugh!  Ok, have to admit, that triple ankle wiggle before the second fall is just amazing.  I think I might have just given up and stayed down, lol.  Or, if she'd ripped off the shoes and thrown them down the runway, that would have been hilarious!

• 2 weeks later...

I ran across this last night and laughed my butt off. I was absolutely aware that it was something a person could do but it never occurred to me that I am also a person ?

FB_IMG_1595561534786.jpg

• 4 months later...

I love Legal Eagle on Youtube, and this moment will forever be the picture that pops in my head, when that feeling of wanting to scream cuz the of madness and wrongness that plagues that moment in reality and you are just left inside yourself erupting like Mt. Vesuvius over Pompeii. 😂😭😱

Screenshot_20201216-085421.jpg

6 hours ago, Shay said:

I want this to be me

Pin on Memories + crazy things...!!!

That one kinda hurts. People really should listen more to the fine print then maybe they wouldn't get in trouble when they're caught not paying attention.

yea - well you're right - maybe not the right message - ooooooooooooops - how's this - it's snowing here and one of my friends is having fun

I make a snowman !! | Cute animals, Animals, Animals wild

That one is adorable. Now if only the continued snow man assembling shot was the fuzball adding a small twiggy nose, small nuts for eyes and on the bottom part a small twig standing between a pair of nuts. 🤣

A quick pic I drew using my Adobe Sketch and screenshot it. Was inspired by your squirrel building a snowman... couldn't resist. 🤣

Screenshot_20201216-195326__01.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 86 Guests (See full list)

• breee
    • Erica Gabriel
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Red_Lauren.
    • AnAnxiousMess
    • Ellie Jean
    • Heather Nicole
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

David K.
    Newest Member
    David K.

1. Amanda Amethyst
      Amanda Amethyst
      (67 years old)
    2. Eleanora
      Eleanora
    3. rorylm
      rorylm
      (71 years old)
    • Carolyn Marie
      That's really a wonderful story to read; not the attack, of course, but the community response.  Hopefully the victim will take heart knowing that she has friends in the community.  The attackers need to be punished, for sure.   Carolyn Marie
    • Heather Nicole
      My favorite part is the line "Channeling Chris Knight?"
    • Heather Nicole
      Oh, you are sooo not alone on this...Can relate sooo much...
    • Erica Gabriel
      Sqweeeee 😊❤️😊
    • ElizabethStar
      I always just call but sometime I have to call a couple of times to get through. My last few appointments have been done tele-health and I was able to get blood work done out by me. They're over an hour from me so I do understand the drive to get there. When I made my first appointment they did ask if I had a preferred name, that's when the name Elizabeth chose me. They're good people there. No one has ever questioned or looked at me strange. Just made me feel normal.
    • JustineM
      A bad situation that has a hopeful end.   https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/vehicle-parade-in-mission-draws-strong-support-for-student-attacked-and-beaten-by-peers-1.5877139?fbclid=IwAR0ys3klQAqGXIYfpoRbfniW3wJ7RLvgrFpZKAZsx9u9TswL-BFLkUQ1cDk
    • Abi
      I really wish I wasn't so lonely all the time but, I am to scared to leave this darkness that hides my shadow from me. 😭
    • Jamie68
      I'm guessing Howard Brown is about 1-1/2 hrs. away. I sent them a message once to get an appointment, they didn't respond. It's worth another try. I live about an hour south of the intersection of I-80 and I-55. Thanks
    • VickySGV
    • Red_Lauren.
      I wish I could do my own nails. I live with some one right now. That dosn't like my woman side. On top of me working all the time. I just don't have the freedom, and time to do it. So the queen likes to get pampered.   The ladies were loving it this weekend. I was getting a pedicure, and my nails done at the same time, and I must have just had that look. Like I was just super relaxed. As they were doing their work.    Once I'm out on my own. I'll probably pick some stuff up, and figure out how to do them. As I'll have more free time then to. I'm also going to school for nails in the fall or next spring. So I would like to know somewhat how to do them before I start. 
    • Chloe Cozee
      I guess that I am hopelessly romantic. I keep listening to Christina Perri A Thousand Years.    
    • ElizabethStar
      @AudreyCan't wait to see it, assuming all goes well.   My dumb ass (can I say that here?) inadvertently maybe outed myself to a customer today. We were talking about the service history on his account when I just had to say "Yeah, I remember from the last time I was there". Grant it, it was a few years ago but pre-HRT. I did manage kept moving through the conversation without missing a beat and side-stepped it when he mentioned me by my dead name as being his favorite tech. He's probably scratching his head right now trying to figure out when a woman came out and serviced his account.    
    • gina-nicole-t
      @VickySGV I understand exactly what you mean by the dominant personally of the father. Mine dominated me, and my mother, even though she gave as good as she got from him. Talk about a totally dysfunctional parental relationship growing up. I could never talk about how I felt to them at all. I know that it would have meant either conversion therapy in our church, or a beating within an inch of my life. All they understood was male, female, and straight. Gay, lesbian, was not in their vocabulary and to my knowledge transgender was not even a word yet where I grew up even though it might have been in other parts of the USA. They picked and chose what parts of the Bible to throw at me. From parts of the Old Testament to the New just to make me feel bad about being me. I truly believe this is why I had a really difficult time dating, making friends, and so on. They controlled how I felt to the point I just wanted to be alone all the time, and kids in school left me that way. Plus because they were also school teachers in the same district I went to school in didn't help with the friend situation at all. I never understood how they could act so different in public, and be such monsters in private. I guess that's why I didn't really cry when they died. The monsters were dead, and I could finally go on and heal my life and be me. I know I am not there yet, and it will take time.  Thank you for your wisdom, Gina 
    • Audrey
      @ElizabethStar Love the bunny slippers! @Jackie C. And the pretty work hat!   This thread is blowing up tonight, I was idle for a while and it said "show 15 new posts?" when I came back. Hope everyone is having a lovely evening. Pretty quiet here, which is good, but it's the calm before the storm I fear. I'm expecting a crazy busy workweek with five days worth of tasks crammed into four because of the holiday today.   Also - ultimately, I *did* splurge and buy the suit! In navy blue. I hope it fits, even though my body lacks the curves to really make it work. It's how I'll feel wearing it that I really want to know...   Love, ~Audrey.
    • ElizabethStar
      Hi @Zooeysuch great stuff is happening for you. It's incredibly rare to have a wife like yours.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.