• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Any body want to game ?

SydneyAngel

Im just coming back to the community seein if anyone wants to play some games on PC or Xbox one. I play alot of games 

I game, but don't have a lot of time anymore. My PC gaming rig is offline right now, power supply blew, not sure yet if it took anything else out with it. Still have my XB1 (not a lot of games) and PS4 (main console) and many older consoles back to the atari and coleco systems. What are you playing?

On PC i was playing fallout 76 I can play SC2 COH2 COD I also have racing games like project cars all those are PC . I have Gears 5 Fallout 76 battlefield Division 2 for Xbox one X 

I have Fallout 76 for PS4, not for any other system. I have Project Cars, just can't remember for which system. Haven't played any of the last couple of Gears, good games, not sure why I haven't continued the series. Not a huge FPS fan, I usually only pick them up if that's what all my friends are playing, but as I haven't had a lot of time for gaming, I'm way behind.

• 2 weeks later...

I game! I game a lot! Have 76 on PC. On a bit of a racing kick right now, been playing NFS Heat. What kind of rig u guys got? Sara, hope yours makes it! Have you taken the poor thing to a doctor? Lol! 

20180829_172457.jpg

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, QuoraQ said:

Have 76 on PC.

I... really wish I could like '76. I LOVED the other Fallout games. I had high hopes. Honestly if they'd have made it with a more "Conan Exiles" sort of model, I might have still been into it. I don't think it works as a MMO. At least it didn't for me. ?

Been spending my free time playing City of Heroes: Homecoming lately. I've been playing since closed beta. Don't judge. ?

I'm on the Role Playing server.

Hugs!

Quora, it’s still on ice. I am the doctor, lol, worked as a computer repair technician for a few years, still remember a few things. Spending money on my transition right now, as I have a lot of gaming consoles and would rather the money go towards transitioning. 

Jackie, I definitely prefer the other Fallouts to 76. Video games are one of my introverted escapes and I much prefer the solo experience to mmo in most instances. Too much immersion breaking with human players. 

59 minutes ago, SaraAW said:

worked as a computer repair technician for a few years,

Really? How do you feel about closed loop liquid cooling systems? I cant find the drain port on mine and it really needs a coolant flush... Badly. I bought my rig almost 2 years ago now for almost 10 Gs. Stupid Stupid. To be fair I hadn't decided to transition yet but it doesn't mean I cant cry about the wasted money. It has a custom cooling loop that covers both the GPUs and CPU. The company I bought it from has supplied diddly for support documentation and their tech support didn't help with squat neither. The thing scares me silly tbh. Dunno what to do.

You say the company you bought it from, would  that be the pc assembler or the MB manufacturer? Your mb should have its make and model stamped somewhere and if you go to the mb manufacturers site, you should be able to find some drawings. 

It's an ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero mother board, and I have the map for that. What I dont have a map of is the custom Hydrolux liquid cooling system that looks like a miniature waterpark's worth of water slides. Lol. Is ok if you can't help. I didn't think you'd know where the drain port is on a customized system, but maybe u might have a suggestion on where to look? I've checked the reservoir, the water block and all visible tubing and it doesn't look like theres any way I'm gonna get the coolant out of there without cutting it open... Which I really really dont wanna do. XD

Sorry barely slept and brain is not working. Well you’ve checked where I would have. Most of the time they drain from the reservoir. Are there fill ports? Is it possible it’s a closed loop system? 

Theres a fill port on top of the reservoir. But I wanna flush it out to clean the lines too, not just replace the coolant. so I'd need the fill port and a drain port to do that. This might be a dumb question but think it might be on the radiator? I've kinda looked there too but it's kinda hard to see from the top n bottom. It's only exposed from the sides. 

Ok, if it’s got a fill port, it should have a drain then, not a closed loop. 
Drain ports are usually pretty obvious. You need to be able to connect a hose to it after all. Without seeing it or knowing the exact model, it’ll be pretty hard for me to

tell you. 

Sorry I been away 

#QuoraQ I game alot too All my gamer tags are 

Xbox Sixtyfpsgaming

Steam doktorchud

origin ThundercrackerXx

Uplay sydneyblue

My RIG 

9900k hyper evo 212 black

Asus Maximus XI 

94779684_115688630116286_7670016051043631104_o.jpg

Hi Sydney! Nice to meet u! I'm Kora. That is a pretty impressive setup u got there. Jealous of the RTX card. My steam name is Dethdisciple. (Remnant of pre transition acceptance I need to change it) Gotta work today but go ahead an add me, maybe catch u online later this week and we can play! 

Sara, It is a Digital Storm Aventum 3 and the coolant system is exclusive to that company, pretty sure. Gonna dive into it and figure it out tomorrow, my coolant is turning brown! Xp 

1 hour ago, QuoraQ said:

Hi Sydney! Nice to meet u! I'm Kora. That is a pretty impressive setup u got there. Jealous of the RTX card. My steam name is Dethdisciple. (Remnant of pre transition acceptance I need to change it) Gotta work today but go ahead an add me, maybe catch u online later this week and we can play! 

Sara, It is a Digital Storm Aventum 3 and the coolant system is exclusive to that company, pretty sure. Gonna dive into it and figure it out tomorrow, my coolant is turning brown! Xp 

Nice to meet you too I like your system its gorgeous 

1 hour ago, QuoraQ said:

Thanks for the rig compliment 

23 minutes ago, QuoraQ said:

Thanks, Sydney and YW! Is the 9900k an I9?

Yeah but now the 10700k is pretty much on par with it and its a i7. I added you btw 

Yeah I'm at work now, bout to head in. I'll accept it when I get out of here. Work weekends have weekdays off. I got an 8086k I7 that's been heavily overclocked to just over 5Ghz. Maybe ttyl!

24 minutes ago, QuoraQ said:

Yeah I'm at work now, bout to head in. I'll accept it when I get out of here. Work weekends have weekdays off. I got an 8086k I7 that's been heavily overclocked to just over 5Ghz. Maybe ttyl!

Thats a nice chip 

On 7/15/2020 at 8:54 PM, Sydneyblue said:

Im just coming back to the community seein if anyone wants to play some games on PC or Xbox one. I play alot of games 

Hey, would you mind if I add you on Steam?
I also have an Xbox One, but rarely have a membership activated, but if I do, I would like to be able to game with someone, so... may I add you on there as well?

24 minutes ago, Pallas said:

Hey, would you mind if I add you on Steam?
I also have an Xbox One, but rarely have a membership activated, but if I do, I would like to be able to game with someone, so... may I add you on there as well?

Sure just send me a message saying its you