• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

The most beautiful place I've never seen

Heather Shay

• Forum Moderator

I'm reading a novel where a character asks the question in the topic line. Thought it an interesting question.

When I think about it I think mine would be the Grand Canyon.

• Forum Moderator

The Japanese countryside. For about a minute before my allergies to the cherry blossoms dropped me.

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

Why does spell check do that "my chuckle"?

• Forum Moderator

That would be beautiful and peaceful. Good choice.

Definitely rural North Spain. I love a good abandoned village or any place where nature is reclaiming the space from humans again. It reminds you how silly and fragile and transient this all is. Id also quite like to go to Pripyat and Chernobyl, but Id probably end up bringing back a radioactive puppy ? there so cute!

• Forum Moderator

There are so many beautiful places in this country and the world.  Every time I've travelled I seem to find a beautiful place to remember my visit by.  I love the power of the ocean, waves crashing on the shore here at home and the majestic openness of the Southwest in New Mexico and Arizona. 

I already live in God's country, so am truly spoilt with beautiful landscape all around me. ;) However I would love to go and explore the Canadian western provinces and the Rockies as I only got a glimpse last time I was over there..

There is a small town that holds a special place in my heart because we go there on vacation every year. It is the town of Duck, NC, which is located in the Outer Banks. The town has a nice walking path that go over the sound side of the island and has a bunch of small shops there. Then you have the beautiful scenery from the ocean side. It is just comfortable and peaceful because I have always gone for vacation.

• Forum Moderator
6 hours ago, QuestioningAmber said:

It is the town of Duck, NC, which is located in the Outer Banks.

Oh wow!  My wife and I camped there one weekend back in 1976.  We lived in Virginia Beach at the time.  I rented a pop tent camper.  Bought crabs from a local and had a grand old time!  A very nice place! 

• Forum Moderator

I think these places are often better in dreams. I remember people saying how beautiful Ireland is, then getting there and thinking (while others were saying how beautiful it is), where I live there are much more beautiful places. I love the countryside, but a short visit does not always enable you to see the real beauty.

Tracy