• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New girl

Lee1

Hi my name is Lee 

I've been crossdressing in one form or another for over 40 years, my first memory of crossdressing is wearing my mthers "I dream of Genie " nighties. I've tried to come out several times over the years, but something always goes wrong, but about 8 month ago I decided I was going to start living as a woman even if I had to dress as a man. It was one of the best decide of my life, it's a great feeling to wear panties and a crop top under my uniform everyday,  in fact I don't think I've have wore man underwear in 6 months. 

So fast forward I now understand there's nothing wrong with me I'm just a transgender female and that's real exciting to me

I just started lazer hair removal (ouch) and after talking to my therapist I have and appointment for a physical and talk to her about HRT which I'm really nervous about. 

I'm sure I'm going to have so many questions for you guys and hope to make lots of friends 

• Forum Moderator

Hi Lee, Welcome.

1 hour ago, Lee1 said:

I've been crossdressing in one form or another for over 40 years

?Join the club. It’s seems many of us here get a start similarly to you. It’s nice to finally realize that others are just like us. I remember at age eleven how much I wanted to be girl. I actually thought I was THE ONLY PERSON ON EARTH who wanted this.  I had no resources, no support, no one to talk to to explain my circumstances. Flash forward to today...it’s a different world completely! 

Well thank you for taking time and signing up with us here today. I hope you find the support you’re looking for and meet a few new friends along the way. We are always eager to help any way we can. Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?

Hi Lee,

I've only been here a few months but I found everyone to be extremely nice and helpful.

When I looked back I realized I wanted to be a girl since I was 4 or 5. I struggled with keeping my true self suppressed for many, many years until things just boiled over, uncontrollably.

I found this place so helpful.  I've made friends, been able to talk about things that make a cis-person gasp. It has made me feel like a normal girl.

Hi Lee!  nice to meet you, and Welcome!

Sounds like your self-discovery and self-acceptance has taken flight and you are on your way,  Congratulations❣️

Your story sound similar to my own, and many other here.  Happy you are able to join us, and hope to hear more from you.

Deep breaths ... one step at a time

• Forum Moderator

@Lee1 welcome. You have found a beautiful oasis and sanctuary of loving, caring and sharing here.

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I'm so excited to just have a place to be me, and your  right big deep breath, right now I'm just a little overwhelmed to meet with a new doctor over HRT this coming week, therapist said she prescribed them, but would like my primary care physician to do that, so right now I'm excited and really nervous about that. If that wasn't enough and don't get me wrong our house is still here, but about 25 miles west of the wild fires in Oregon and the air quality was 520 a day ago visibility was down to 100 feet over the weekend, but like I said we are so blessed to not have lost our house (over 600 homes lost here in Oregon) so its been a little weird here. You girls will always have give me a break while I figure out how to use the site, again thanks for the warm welcome and I can feel the the love from all of you 

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Lee.  I like the fact that you are being careful about the HRT and are seeing a therapist.  That's the right approach.  Please look around the forums, and I'm certain you'll find a lot of useful topics.  We'll be here to help if you have any questions.  Best of luck on this exciting new part of your life.  It is a wonderful thing to finally be who you were meant to be.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Welcome @Lee1 and congrats on finding yourself! This is a wonderful place filled with super supportive folks. Take a look around, I am sure you will find many questions already answered and if not, ask away. Have a wonderful day! Hugs!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Lee!  As you already have experience here, everyone is so helpful and supportive.  Fingers crossed for you on your visit as well as keeping the fires at bay.

Hugs

Bri