• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

This Morning's Efforts

Guest Melanie Dawn

Guest Donna Jean

Melanie.....

That is SO cool...I LOVE it!

She has a "Look" about her that says "Don't Touch"....

Looks empowered, yet sweet.....

You are very good, Hon....thanks for sharing that....

Dang! We have SO much talent in this community!

Does my heart good!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest Donna Jean
I agree, it looks good!

But one question,what is that spot on her left boob? Is it just her clothes?

I already said, April...

She has a "Look" about her that says "Don't Touch"..

That's where you "Don't Touch!"

LOL....

Donna Jean

Guest Melanieshaman
I agree, it looks good!

But one question,what is that spot on her left boob? Is it just her clothes?

just under light effect...ya just clothes i do that alot

Guest Neuro

Whoaaaaah~ incredible! She looks so Street-Fighter chic, I love the powerful look to her. And especially the tattoos ;3

--Michael

Guest DreamFighter

It has to be something about the eye make up because for some reason everything else in the pic seems to show sensitive but when it comes to the eye make up she has this OVER POWERING power about her that is a wonderful wonderful piece of artwork you have going on there it is so beautiful..... I love it I wish I had enough gut to start drawing again. *sigh*

Wow!

Very good, I am impressed, so much talent on this site!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Melanieshaman

thanks for all the sweet comments... ya she's one of my favorite characters..too bad i didn't create her :P my wife did...

I am working on two more at the same time..one is another character that my wife created and the last one is going to be my star wars: the old republic character a Twi'lek Sith... don't worry if you don't know what that is..you will see her hopefully this afternoon. Busy busy this morning shrink appt, and new doc appt... the doc i am going to is a transitioned mtf.. so hopefully she can help me get things going.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 113 Guests (See full list)

• Karen Carey
    • Jani
    • Lorelei
    • H_G
    • MaeBe
    • missyjo
    • EasyE
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Delaney
    Newest Member
    Delaney

1. Dillon
      Dillon
    2. Kaylee888
      Kaylee888
    3. lily100
      lily100
      (39 years old)
    4. Luce
      Luce
      (44 years old)
    5. Luke.S
      Luke.S
    • Mia Marie
      It doesn't just seem that it is, it actually is. aging trans people are left out of nearly 90% of all the help said to be available to transgender people.   Here in Texas, there are not many, if any actually created for aging transgender people. Planned Parenthood pretty much has only been active for trans youth, primarily, as of late. I can't even find legal help for discrimination cases that would help by allowing me to show that it is trans care related. By the way, I don't qualify for medicare as I am turning 55 this year. I also can't get Medicaid either.    Trans youths are not the only ones needing help. Aging trans need just as much help, BUT, are pushed aside as though we as older transgender people, do not matter. I agree the youth are our future, but until the youth decides to listen to what is being taught to them instead of thinking they know everything, the youth of the nation will be our demise. 
    • Birdie
      Wednesday CNA was rather agreeable today (unusual for her). She basically just stated, "you really need to read your bible." I answered, "yes thank you, I do!"   She wanted to tighten my bra bands and I told her I don't like them too tight.  She said, "oh yeah, yours are just fat and not milk ducts so they aren't heavy."   That started into a conversation about how a bra works, and that the band/gore support the majority of the weight. The bands just helps keep things aligned.    Also, my mammograms say, "scattered fibroglandular tissue" just like a third of women out there. They most definitely have milk glands. 
    • Charlize
      I have to wonder if interstate commerce laws might be violated here.    Hugs,   Charlize
    • Charlize
      This tread is based on the titling of a bill.  That is what the judges ruling spoke to.  Please keep on topic.  If one wishes to write about rest room funding one can start a topic.      Pity the title did not also mention restricting the rights of the parents who support their children.  Perhaps that is only important if a child tries to speak to a teacher about gender issues.  Then, suddenly, parental rights become important.   Hugs,   Charlize 
    • Adrianna Danielle
      Had my check up with my regular doctor and that went good.Even had the prostate checked,it was good with no blood on the q tip
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      What do you do when you feel triggered?
    • Heather Shay
      kind of in a null state
    • Heather Shay
      WEARINESS When stress from adverse or challenging events in life occur continually, you can find yourself in a state of feeling emotionally worn out and drained. This is called emotional exhaustion. For most people, emotional exhaustion tends to build up slowly over time.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Willow
    • April Marie
      Stunning, as always, Maddee!! I love those boots.
    • VickySGV
      I am glad your schools are flush with excess spending money, but that is not the situation here in CA.  Back in 1978 an Initiative and Referendum law was passed that limited property taxes severely and basically cut funding from Property Taxes to pennies of the amounts needed to even minimally fund school districts.  Even the U.S. Supreme Court which upheld the law on Federal and Constitutional grounds nevertheless wryly commented in its decision that the state electorate had lost its collective mind in enacting the law.  Our schools are funded through the State's General Fund which receives other tax sources for creating the entire state budget. The General Fund and the legislature try to give  adequate funding  to the primary and secondary school districts as well as college districts and other obligations all from the same limited funds. There are also strict limits on assessing property taxes that actually prevent them from paying for other services directly affecting property ownership which is their proper place, and so even property related services come from our General Fund. Your property tax money seems to be ear-marked for schools which is wonderful and I hope they use it according to your thoughts, but as said we have a different problem out here in CA.  I love my state but do recognize its short comings.  Point of information, the tax law that is creating problems came from the same small area of the state as the proposed referendum on Trans Youth. 
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.