• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Starting a NEW - what are you listening to today - Use this topic to leave your happy or sad or winning or losing songs that affect you today

Shay

• Forum Moderator

The Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto is a beautiful piece of music.  Snippits of it have been used by many artists.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shay

• TTheta

• Cyndee

• Abi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great crossover. Mostly known as Country/Western singer. First heard this on an Indie station. An outstanding example how the simplicity of three chords can drive a tune.

I'm in a somber mood today - I always get emotional when I hear Aimee Mann sing "Wise Up" and the movie sequence from Magnolia wanders around my head. I love the minimal instrumental arrangement arrangement and the haunting background vocals and subtle synth...........

a soothing concert and I feel the SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH

This song kills me every time. Phil Hanseroth wrote the tune The Story. I relat o this song so strongly because know what I had to do to get here, I know where the lines and scars I carry came from and although a lot of those scars, I wish I could have bypassed, but they made me who I am.

I feel up and moving forward and energized - I hope you are to my sisters and brothers and all of you no matter who you are and you must be the you you were born to be and I love you for it.

I have three grandbabies, a boy and two girls ranging from 2 to 5, who like to "hop, sing & dance" so this is prolly our "fav":

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)

• miz miranda
    • BillieB
    • ValerieRun
    • Audrey
    • VickySGV
    • Red_Lauren.
    • Mmindy
    • CD Rachel
    • Jackie C.
    • Aurora
    • Drayse
    • DeeDee
    • Gabriel
    • Mx.Drago
    • Bri2020
    • Holly Brandt
    • Shay
    • KathyLauren
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

BillieB
    Newest Member
    BillieB

1. ChristinaAnne
      ChristinaAnne
      (37 years old)
    2. Erikka
      Erikka
      (71 years old)
    3. Guiseppe_Tartini
      Guiseppe_Tartini
      (32 years old)
    • Jackie C.
      More importantly, I want it to be writ in the clouds whenever one of the bozos in congress votes against the well-being and interests of the people they are supposed to be representing and/or popular bills.   Hugs!
    • Mx.Drago
      I'm right now holding my breath dear Chuck doesn't drop the ball, and instead drops the filibuster rules(tears them up and sets them ablaze), so we have less noise and more fixing. Those simple rules and guidelines can always be put back later but for now we don't need the filibuster rules.
    • Jackie C.
      I have a friend who keeps telling me that tall women are dead sexy. Especially in a black dress and heels. I'm only 5'11", but the reality is that nobody gives a damn how tall I am except me.   Either way, welcome to Transpulse! We're glad you're here!   Hugs!
    • Bri2020
      "Ow, she's a brick house She's mighty-mighty, just lettin' it all hang out"   sorry, had to go there since that's my goal. haha   But I get the need for patience, I'm having to learn some myself these days and it's a struggle.  The house can be built one brick at a time.  
    • Jackie C.
      A very good point. These progressive executive orders need to become laws so the next regressive chucklehead doesn't spend his first week unraveling all the good things.   Hugs!
    • Mmindy
      Good afternoon @BillieB   Welcome to TransPulseForums and as @Audreymentioned, you're welcome here, there are people of all walks of life and experience to share with you non judgmental advice, and support. Even tall people.    Hugs, (masked of course)   Mindy🐛🌈🦋
    • Jackie C.
      You could build a really small house by carving the brick...   Hugs!
    • Mx.Drago
      Hey there and welcome! You'll be fine as a tall lady, you might make women jealous mostly cuz your height makes you more visibly imposing. Women can be very competitive. At least your wife is in on the situation and can back you up if need be. Plus there be many here in the forum who be towers of glamour all their own. There's also quite a few topics about those with extra tall figures on this site for tips and other things. Be confident knowing you're not alone out their. Glad to have you join in on the journey.
    • Mx.Drago
      Hurray! Now we just need a law, so no other prudes can do the same again. 
    • Mmindy
      Good afternoon from the Central Time Zone,   @Jamie68 cleaning/reorganizing the garage is something I do every 4th or 5th project. Some of the things I'm working on now are to facilitate my future retirement projects/capabilities. My shop table is organized chaos with off fall from recent work. The most effective way to clean it is with a wire mesh strainer over my shopvac hose. Anything smaller than a #8mm nut will pass into the waste bin, all other objects are pulled off and sorted for later use. Sawdust, metal filings, and smaller nuts bolts and washers are gone never to be seen again. My tablesaw is my layout surface, my work bench is heavy duty for pounding, blocking, and bracing.    They built a whole whole industry around "This Old House" including my favorite comedian/actor Tim Allen.   Good luck with your garage sort,   Mindy🐛🌈🦋
    • Audrey
      Welcome @BillieB, it's nice to meet you and I'm happy you've joined us here.  By any chance, was it Jackie Rabbit's channel that guided you here? I'd watched her videos but never made the connection until after I joined. It's wonderful that your wife has been supportive of you despite for fears about how she would respond. I relate to your anxieties about passing and being clocked, and the doubts you feel are perfectly natural. But the most important thing about the journey is that it's uniquely personal to you. You can take any of the steps you want to - social, medical, legal - whatever helps you be the person you know yourself to be. I look forward to seeing you around the forums and getting to know you better!   Love, ~Audrey.
    • BillieB
      Hello to all! This site was recommended to me from a YouTube I watched. I am 61 years old and been on a journey of discovery the past few years. A few years back I finally admitted to myself that I was bisexual, about two weeks ago I finally embraced my realization that I was no longer comfortable in my AMAB body. I have reached out to a therapist and am waiting to hear back. My wife point blank asked me what was going on, as I have been a bit agitated since my self-revelation. I told her dreading how she would react, she has been understanding and supportive. I currently use the label Non-binary because I am just starting my transitional journey and I am unsure how I can reasonably pass as I am 6’5” and stand out as a man, I get stared at all the time. I know there are tall women, but I have uncertainty how I can be received as a woman. Even with my doubt, this is a journey I MUST go on.   BillieB
    • Mx.Drago
      Hello and welcome! Glad to have you join us. Happy to hear your wife supports the transition the more on the journey the merrier.
    • Drayse
      Thanks so much for the welcome @Jackie C.     Yeah, I'm sure if I'd taken tips from the devil I'd have had much better fashion sense. 😂   Cheers, Drayse
    • Mx.Drago
      Never too late for a proper hi there, and glad you wish to journey with us. Love the name you picked.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.