• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Thought of the day

Heather Shay

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heather Shay

• Ashley0616

• Davie

• Mmindy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

http://welovequilting.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Good-saying.jpg

• Forum Moderator

@Davie I like Rainer Maria Rilke and his name. Wow what powerful words. Thank you.

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Shay said:

Pretty and Feminine Phone Wallpapers and Backgrounds | Words quotes, Girly  quotes, Life quotes

That reminds me of some weirdness from the other day:

So I guess two women were talking about me in the pool area as there was, "A man in the women's locker room." Drat. I guess I don't pass as well as I thought. I mean it's not like I was naked or anything, but whatever. Tragically, they said it within earshot of my friend Brenda who went right off and complained to the staff because she was RIGHTEOUSLY pissed off. Which is funny to think about, because she's 67 and all of 5' 2".

Anyway, the staff member in question, who is also a friend, went and explained to them that, "She's full transitioned. She got harassed in the men's room and she used the unisex bathroom until after her surgery. She has every right to be there. If it bothers you, go get changed in a bathroom stall or the shower area."

So far so good. But while the staff member in question (Ann) was relaying the story, she reached out to touch me. Stopped for a second with her hand on my arm and stroked me a couple of times. Then said, "You're so soft!" and went back to stroking my arm for a couple seconds.

Guess which part of that stuck with me?

I have amazing friends and cis people are weird. I mean really. Who pets trans girls?

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

I guess Ann wanted to find out what a "real" transwoman felt like?

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Shay said:

I guess Ann wanted to find out what a "real" transwoman felt like?

Soft.

Hugs!

Who I Am

“To be nobody-but-yourself—in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else—means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting.”

— e.e. cummings