• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Thought of the day

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shay

• Chloe Cozee

• Jani

• Abi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

I think I've posted this previously but it goes without saying.

Friendship-small.jpeg.6c421d79601804aa3374b4fe5e0ac478.jpeg

• Forum Moderator

@Chloe Cozee I like this quote very much. It can apply in a general sense to many different life situations but has even more meaning for me when thinking about it in terms of one’s personal journey of transition. Thanks for sharing this!

Susan R🌷

gina-nicole-t

I love that quote. That applies to so many things and people in society today. Especially the people.

I want transition SO BAD - my good friend says - and I'll paraphrase - I have to remember the 3 I's - increment, increment and increment and a little each day will get me there - afterall, you can't build a house with 1 brick (there's my idea and I'm sticking with it)

MondayMotivation Be Thankful for what you are now, and keep fighting for  what you want to be tomorrow. #UnleashYou… | Dance motivation, Dance  quotes, Ballet quotes

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.
2 hours ago, Shay said:

you can't build a house with 1 brick

You could build a really small house by carving the brick...

Hugs!

"Ow, she's a brick house
She's mighty-mighty, just lettin' it all hang out"

sorry, had to go there since that's my goal. haha

But I get the need for patience, I'm having to learn some myself these days and it's a struggle.  The house can be built one brick at a time.  

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.

This is one I personally have trouble with.

screenshot_20200929-020612_redbubble.thumb.jpg.00433127514997d7f115d3e721b9e564.jpg

My therapist likes to remind me that I don't have to be fighting all the time.

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

Light snow falling today, but I decided to "lighten up" but wearing a pair of teal slacks and sequined top.  We never need a reason to dress nicely! 

Chloe Cozee

'Beauty begins the moment you begin to be yourself...'

COCO CHANEL

Chloe Cozee

@Shay You are welcome! I love all the inspirations here. They help keep my mind positive in this negative world.

Chloe Cozee

Thank your past for enabling you to embark upon this future self.

By Jennifer Longmore

gina-nicole-t

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
Albert Einstein

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 88 Guests (See full list)

• VickySGV
    • Stefi
    • claire1000
    • Chloe Cozee
    • Willow
    • AmberM
    • miz miranda
    • ValerieRun
    • Red_Lauren.
    • Carolyn Marie
    • MaryEllen
    • Petra Jane
    • whatishappening
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

myteethareshiny
    Newest Member
    myteethareshiny

1. Damien Mcknight
      Damien Mcknight
      (15 years old)
    2. JJ
      JJ
      (74 years old)
    3. memyselfandwe
      memyselfandwe
      (41 years old)
    • Stefi
      My regular therapist has been great for me as I wait well looking for a LBGTQ therapist. Problem is She just went on maternity leave and I miss her already. I see a LBGTQ "doctor" tomorrow and am very anxious.____     Hugs Stefi
    • Carolyn Marie
      I believe this is the offending portion of the legislation:   An institution may not discriminate against a student organization with respect toa benefit available to any other student organization based on a requirement of the organization that leaders or voting members of the organization:(1)Adhere to the organization's viewpoints or sincerely held beliefs; or(2) Be committed to furthering the organization's beliefs or religious missions.   Off to the Courts we go...   Carolyn Marie
    • Petra Jane
      Just ask and it shall be done. (PS. It is) 😉
    • MaryEllen
      What would you like it changed to?
    • Bri2020
      Happy Coming out anniversary!!!!!. Today is my 9 months!
    • Taylor_The_Human
      Hi, I know this is sorta random and I'm not sure If I've acquainted myself here but, I'm Taylor and I'm a teen who's looking for other teens to hang out with. I don't really have any supporting friends or friends who also identify under the Transgender umbrella. And with this topic I was hoping to succeed in finding some people who may be interested in becoming friends. Y'know someone I could just message regularly and talk to about anything. 😄 If anyone's shy that's fine because I am too, I'm also a bit awkward so if someone's not SUPER awkward like I am I'd like to get to hang out 🙂 just message me and we'll see how it goes from there. Thanks! 
    • Bri2020
      Looking great Liz! The high neckline works for you and it's always great to see you smile in your pics  
    • Shay
      @AmberM I agree that I do go through cycles but with HRT and my GI therapist - the cycles aren't as extreme nor last as long and I am thankful for that AND because I am getting at the root cause of my depression and anxiety, those pains are less severe.   Getting the right therapist is a godsend.
    • Jandi
      Today, North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum signed House Bill 1503 into law — legislation that allows student groups at colleges, universities, and high schools to discriminate against LGBTQ students.   https://www.hrc.org/press-releases/north-dakota-gov-doug-burgum-signs-anti-lgbtq-house-bill-1503-into-laww
    • AmberM
      I have found therapy to be useful over the years, however, there was always this one thing that kept coming back that I didn't know how to deal with. After finally getting after my gender identity, I have noticed a lift in my mood, and improvement in several symptoms. What is hard though, is this time of year, normally my mood naturally increases. So we have to wait until October time frame to see if it dips down super low again. It isn't that I don't get dips week to week, because I still get some dips, just they haven't been as low as they were in the past. I think therapy has been pivotal to my success and will remain to be key to my continued success.
    • Elizabeth Star
      Nothing special today.  Black high-neck tank and jeans. The neckline is more conservative then I usually wear but I really like the look and feel.    Also added finishing powder to my makeup routine. Not that I need it for work but practice makes perfect.     
    • Taylor_The_Human
      Ok, thanks so much I'll be sure to check it out!
    • Mmindy
      Jandi, This is my life in a nut shell. I'm several years behind you, but this is exactly how I have come to see myself. @Jani is correct in pointing out that most of us are not girls, but women, and in my case an older woman. My Suzie is still coming around slowly to the fact that I'm transgender and we can openly talk about how this affects our relationship, and our different feelings. This June 26th, we will be married for 45 years, now she understands that my many girl friends, were just that GIRL friends. Nothing More. I'm not looking to be with anyone but my Suzie, and have to always remind her of that. It's human nature to want to be desired, in my opinion. Relationships die or fail when the people in them stop pursuing each other. It's the hunt, not the kill. It's about the fishing not just the landing of a trophy mount. My joy in gardening is the gardening, not just the harvest or cut flowers.   Good morning everyone, the coffee was HOT, black, strong, and never bitter.   Hugs,   Mindy🐛🌈🦋
    • Taylor_The_Human
      Help is appreciated. :)
    • Shay
      Retirement opened the door for me. I'd told myself I needed to free myself but the fear of more abandonment and rejection and as has been said in the most recent postings - I looked to please and comfort others and deny myself. It's getting easier but the road to recovery is long and grueling.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.