• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Love and cross-dressing it's hard

Denisenj

I love feeling like a pretty lady at times and I enjoy it.   I have been friends with this girl Dee  for 7 months

I cook for her we've been out places listen to music she accepts my dressing but I have a feeling because she has Christian values it's a little disturbing to her and she told me she only has enough room in her heart for the Lord Jesus Christ. I treat her really good and I told her I won't fall in love with her but I did. I know she likes me and she scared because of the pack she made with God telling me  I'm not having sex with a man and tell her ex-husband leaves this Earth. I get more attention as Denise than I do Dennis from other girls

I'm just sad right now so yesterday I picked myself up and went down to the pub and brought the girls flowers and some homemade spaghetti with crab sauce. They enjoy it when I come in as Denise and it's one girl Diane satIMG_20201111_134646075.thumb.jpg.1d570c7f587c36aedb07db396fc99cd3.jpg at my table we just bullshitted cuz there are very very slow. She always gives me positive compliments and say how great I look and it makes my day. But I'm sad right now.my therapist says maybe I should hook up with another crossdresser or transsexual or transgendered. I'm starting to think maybe she's right.

IMG_20201111_151420792.jpg

• Admin

It can be hard for sure.  I wonder a little bit about your religious friend if she may not just be asexual and ascribing it to the religious beliefs in regard to marriage.  If you two are friends though, value the friendship without analyzing it to death.  I would agree with your therapist that looking in the Queer communities will be your best bet at least for the near term.  It is someone who can look deeper than the clothing that you want.

I asked myself if I wasn't transgender why do I feel so good about getting a full set of coffin nails In gel

I'm looking into a transgender dating site now I haven't taken a plunge and paid yet maybe you're right

I probably am queer

IMG_20201106_165355325.jpg