• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

I keep finding myself all dressed up with no place to go, so I thought I'd start a thread to show off whatever outfit or fashion piece people are feeling good about and want to share.  I'll go first...

(somebody tell that lady to act her age) ?

20201114_224345-01.jpeg

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Ann W said:

(somebody tell that lady to act her age)

Why? You look great. Personally, I'm wearing my warm, fluffy pajamas because it's 5:30am and I have nowhere to be today.

Hugs!

• Admin
8 hours ago, Ann W said:

(somebody tell that lady to act her age)

No one thinks I could ever get to be my age so I don't have to act it.  Enjoy wearing what you want to!!  I just have on a knit pullover and flannel lounge pants. 

That's pretty stylish Ann.

I have my "Holly Hobbie" skirt and a nice thick sweater.  I've been too lazy to light a fire.

White high collard blouse and a dark grey pant suit, just got back from church.The rest of the day well it's getting cold out maybe just my flannel pj's and my robe

Should have called this one "Pajama Party".  After all, it is a beautiful autumn Sunday.

I admit, I did my crack-of-dawn grocery shopping, and now I'm back in bed in my most comfy sleeping outfit.  (it's still cute though)

I do think I'm going to keep getting dressed up for teletherapy, so that's at least one outfit per week to figure out.

I managed to get dressed and out for some shopping. I went pretty basic. It's cold, windy and a little rainy today. My thighs seem a little chunkier than I remember.

IMG_3138.jpeg

T-shirt  (loose and billowy), socks and yoga pants. I am NOT venturing out today unless the house catches fire - I have a looming exhibition deadline for a piece of artwork that I have not even started.

Paint me frantic!

TA

Wasn’t feeling the greatest today so I needed up going rather goth/witch with a basic black tshirt and black skirt. And the one time I did go to the store today even my mask was black. 

• Forum Moderator

Brilliant thread...we sure have some beautiful ladies with great taste roaming around this place. Wow!

Thanks for sharing,

Susan R?

Now we're talking!  You all look so great.  I even like hearing the descriptions without pictures.  I had my outfit all picked out for therapy today, but then I went shopping at Goodwill, so we'll see.

• Forum Moderator

Today my spouse told me that this outfit didn't, well fit. So I got a new look.

20201118_144008.thumb.jpg.6b460762a8dfdf51fa5c897f84b8659b.jpg

OK, so my eyes are closed. It's still a good look for me. ?

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

She was correct.  For one, the colors are all wrong!   And the slippers don't go with the top.

Just my $0.03

• Forum Moderator
4 hours ago, Aidan5 said:

As per usual I am wearing a hoodie with shorts. Maybe someone should teach me something about fashion...

You're a dude. I think you're on point unless you're dressing up for something. Maybe too cold for shorts (it is here, It was too cold for my leggings if I was going to be outside). You're fine.

4 hours ago, Jani said:

She was correct.  For one, the colors are all wrong!   And the slippers don't go with the top.

Just my $0.03

Madness! That color combo works fine. The other one (we bought two) might have worked a little better (it's more of a dark lavender), but this one got worn and I didn't want to wash them both this week. I agree about the slippers but it's cold. I put on my ankle boots before I left the house.

4 hours ago, Aidan5 said:

@Jackie C. I think your smile makes the fit work :)) 

Aww, thanks sweetie!

Hugs!

PJs. I rarely have to leave my house these days. I don't like going in public anyway and now with pandemic, I don't need an excuse to just stay at home. I love being nice and comfy at home, so I am almost always in my PJs.

@Aidan5 is on the money @Jackie C.. That smile is seriously awesome.

Aidan, I don't know if you are serious about diversifying your outfits, but if you are just swap your shorts for jeans and get some geeky t-shirts (relating to your real quirks) and you are all set. I just got a couple long sleeve t-shirts from redbubble I can't wait to wear. I love it when my t-shirts reflect my geekiness.

Today I'm working from home, so just black sweats and grey fleece. What can I say, I'm cold.

• Forum Moderator

I get advice from my spouse too @Jackie C.. It's not always welcome but at least she makes me think about not wearing my skirts to short lol.

I too am in PJ's at the moment @Mickey. It can sometimes be mid morning before I make a move and get dressed.

Tracy

• Root Admin

I'm getting my Christmas Card ready, so have been wearing my Mrs Christmas outfit and taking dozens of photo's until I get the right one for the virtual card sorted!