• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

Habs sweater and track pants. Dunno why I have the sweater on, probably really missing the season right now

WIN_20210106_00_35_11_Pro.thumb.jpg.4ced835ca4ff743a9dad221192f72e2c.jpg

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Maddee said:

I try to match underwear too Sandra6sandy9sand

Not sure why I'm bothering with that lately...

Looking good yourself Maddee! Love the guitar name. ☺

Matching B & P are a thing for me too.  Although, I'm beginning to see how a girl may have to make exceptions when she needs clean underwear every day (as long as they don't clash).  What, with the cost of bras and all the hand washing.  Matching undies are for me though...it's still worth it even if I don't go anywhere.  

• Forum Moderator

Working in the woods today as we begin to tap our maple trees.  It usually takes me 2 or 3 days and bundling up for a the day is more important than fashion.  An orange cap is good protection from hunters.  I may be a dear bur don’t want to be mistaken for a deer.

Hugs,

Charlize

C1883752-EDE7-462F-AE58-8AE1D4CFBB22.jpeg

New skirt that I’m absolutely in love with! It’s corduroy and a little flouncy!

18393110-77B9-43F6-9916-7AACC5BF8EA7.jpeg

• Root Admin

It's so cold of late, I'm trying out a pair of black thermal tights (pantyhose to those in the US) in an effect to keep my feet, and legs, warmer. It's actually (just) about freezing point today for the first time in a couple of weeks, and it's the weekend so I feel I don't need to go with smooth tights for a change.

Will see how my feet feel by tonight as to if I get some more pairs of thermal tights.

These are the booties I ordered from Torrid.com.  Wore them while I was out today doing errands.  These are without question, the most comfortable pair of boots/shoes I own.  They are faux suede, have side zippers (on the inside of the bootie - my legs were crossed when I snapped the photo) and functional laces.  The buckle on the outside of the boot is also adjustable.  

Torrid Booties1.jpg

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Sally Stone said:

These are the booties I ordered from Torrid.com.

Gorgeous @Sally Stone ....they look swanky. Love that style!

• Forum Moderator

Hey @CBabe, I have a dress like that too. I wear it almost exclusively to bed. Mine’s made soft cotton though. I rarely wear white dresses outside of my home. I always worry about getting a stain or something so it’s become one of my night gowns, in effect.

Right now, it’s almost 5pm and I’m still in my jammies. It’s 34°F outside so there’s nowhere to go and I’m under surgical lockdown anyways so no makeup, no doing up my hair and who cares what I’m wearing?!!?

• Forum Moderator
9 hours ago, CBabe said:

I'm homebound mostly these days, so just a simple, black, polyester dress. I sleep in it sometimes, too.

I have several similar to this. Here, particularly in the winter, I wear one as an undergarment but over the top of my leggings so effectively a short skirt for modesty. I then wear a polo neck jumper over the top for warmth. I find these dresses so versatile. I sometimes wear a skater dress (similar but with a more flared skirt) in a similar way but over tights too.

Tracy

You look very pretty CBabe. 

Nice photo.

I have a yellow vest that I like better and it even has pockets (ooh!)

But I have to wear the orange one for my gig.  It's fine.

IMG_20210113_014946000.jpg

I had my first video conference as Niamh today. Only with my line manager who I came out to and then discovered that she is the Gender Equality co-ordinator for our company in the UK. So this was what I was wearing. (and she loved the boots!)

2021-01-13_11-34-25~2.jpg?psid=1&width=1

On 1/10/2021 at 10:45 PM, CBabe said:

Try setting your bar for you and you only. I used to compare myself to the hottest cisgender women around and all that did was put me into a depression.

I used to do this and it was a serious trap. Envy is natural though, and I think gender dysphoria can push us in that direction if we let it. I struggle with being self-critical, and so I strive to accept myself as the unique woman I am.

@Sally Stone @Niamh How will I fit all these cute booties in my closet? Guess that's the motivation I'll need to keep cleaning this weekend.

Love,

~Audrey.

OMG unsure what mail lady musta thought. Was working, reading "The Shack.pdf" at computer when doorbell *RINGS* . . . Quickly grabbing the jeans that I keep handy nearby and, smartly tucking dress in as I go, otherwise B cups and long hair down all plain for her to behold?

A Certified letter for "ex" and she only asked "what's your first initial"?

17166247.jpg?preset=sm

lol Could'a of been worse? Smooth bear legs or ankle length pink athletic tights? I had just taken them off upon lighting the fireplace to keep warm!

14 hours ago, Maddee said:

But I have to wear the orange one for my gig.  It's fine.

Dodging forklifts? Packages? I hear they *smile* . . while they run yer arse over? Wore similar for 747/aircraft "ramp operations". @Maddee you 'ave a computor yet or still use yer phone?  Cannot figure out how to upload phone pics (or use this editor for that matter!)

This is all-out WAR been on my daughter's case 'bout using Amazon at all!

I like this particular forum.  You all are so lovely.  It's a wonderful diversion from all the negative news that seems to get most of the attention these days.  Power to fashion!

I used to envy attractive cis women and tried to emulate them but always fell short.

It was hard to accept there would never be a day where I would actually be viewed as a cis woman.

Lo and behold one day It happened and from that day forward I never worried about it.

Kind of a been then done that kind of thing and finally realized I didn't have to and it was OK to be a trans woman.

@Kiera @Jani

Thank you ladies!

Kiera, I'm dodging whatever I need to to stay going ;)  No forktrucks or robots at my place.  We run around pushing stuff.  No computer yet just a cheaper android.  I'm able to post pics here by using Google chrome, default purple site background, and clicking "add files" to my post.

I'm meeting a girlfriend from work for lunch today.  Going to stay over by her family so I don't have to drive through a storm (last snow it took me 3 hrs one way, but I made it on time)

• Forum Moderator

Made myself look nice for the therapist today.

20210114_133334.thumb.jpg.8bdc03ec906051baf16e99c85e6e68a7.jpg

Not looking forward to washing this top*, but I like the effect.

Hugs!

* It's one of those, "Wash by the light of the full moon, but only after you defeat the Challenges Three levied by the Goddess of the Glenn" fabrics that men don't have to worry about.

Casual today since I'm working a 10 hour day.  I can't remember who makes the top but Athleta jeggings I will pair with some flat sole black ankle booties. The hammered metal heart necklace I picked up at a garage sale and is one of my go to accessories.  Hard to see but small sunflower earrings, a little mascara and eye shadow and I'm calling it done.  lol 

IMG_9749.thumb.jpg.286995da07360633bbf43ba046d70a60.jpg

On 1/2/2021 at 12:31 PM, Kiera said:

Ann, you look GREAT but I 'ave a question been dying to ask:

In another space & time did you ever go by Annwyn?

I named my daughter that but spelled Anwen. Technically in Welsh, wyn is masculine although in modern days people like that spelling and use it more.

I got out for a couple of hours today. My wife gave me the sweatshirt on extended loan. Feeling great, I think pulled off a look, of some sorts.

IMG_1165.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 177 Guests (See full list)

• Mmindy
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • MaeBe
    • violet r
    • Betty K
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • KathyLauren
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

JamesyGreen
    Newest Member
    JamesyGreen

1. Alscully
      Alscully
      (35 years old)
    2. floruisse
      floruisse
      (40 years old)
    3. Jasmine25
      Jasmine25
      (22 years old)
    4. Trev0rK
      Trev0rK
      (26 years old)
    • Mmindy
      Good catch… I took care of it.
    • Sally Stone
      I'm tired of the two-party system.  It has degraded to a system where there are only two diametrically opposed views, neither of which supports me.  I have conservative views regarding big government and government spending but I have very liberal views when it comes to protecting the rights of individuals.  And just elections of the past, I am stuck with two choices, neither of which I support. With only two parties, each with agendas that are off the left and right scales, I am not adequately represented.    Finally, I'm okay with party affiliated politicians running for office using their party views, but once elected to office, they are obligated to support the entire electorate not just the electorate members that voted for them.  Plain and simple, our government system is broken and dysfunctional.  I'll step down from my soapbox now.     
    • Sally Stone
      Thanks Mae.  She was an amazing friend and I grew to love her like a sister.
    • Sally Stone
      I did Ashley.  Non-rev travel was one of the major factors for taking the job.  At the time, US Airways had the best non-rev policy in the industry.  It cost $10 to fly coach and $25 to fly first class.  We flew first class whenever there were seats available.  
    • Abigail Genevieve
      You should have a moderator fix what you meant to write as "birth certificate".  Ooops.   I've gone over that verse and am wholly and completely dissatisfied with the SBC exegesis of it, so much so that it was one of the things that helped me break out of a mindset of guit.  Sometime I may strut by stuff as a Hebraist and show what it really means.
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I found this   — 450 — Mandate for Leadership: The Conservative Promise Goal #1: Protecting Life, Conscience, and Bodily Integrity. The Secretary should pursue a robust agenda to protect the fundamental right to life, protect con- science rights, and uphold bodily integrity rooted in biological realities, not ideology. From the moment of conception, every human being possesses inherent dignity and worth, and our humanity does not depend on our age, stage of development, race, or abilities. The Secretary must ensure that all HHS programs and activities are rooted in a deep respect for innocent human life from day one until natural death: Abortion and euthanasia are not health care. A robust respect for the sacred rights of conscience, both at HHS and among gov- ernments and institutions funded by it, increases choices for patients and program beneficiaries and furthers pluralism and tolerance. The Secretary must protect Americans’ civil rights by ensuring that HHS programs and activities follow the letter and spirit of religious freedom and conscience-protection laws. Radical actors inside and outside government are promoting harmful identity politics that replaces biological sex with subjective notions of “gender identity” and bases a person’s worth on his or her race, sex, or other identities. This destructive dogma, under the guise of “equity,” threatens American’s fundamental liberties as well as the health and well-being of children and adults alike. The next Secretary must ensure that HHS programs protect children’s minds and bodies and that HHS programs respect parents’ basic right to direct the upbringing, education, and care of their children.   https://static.project2025.org/2025_MandateForLeadership_CHAPTER-14.pdf   First, that is not much, if that is all that is of concern.  Secondly, I have seen all sorts of anti-Trump slander, including the Steele dossier and the lawfare he is now undergoing, to be cynical of any criticism against him, and indirectly this document.    He deserves some of what he is getting, but not all.  Thirdly, I bolded one statement of concern.   I don't think gender identity is subjective.  "Radical actors" is name calling, and there is a lot of that going around.  Maybe I am not seeing everything of concern or reading this right, but i would discuss with the author of this document concerning this.
    • Willow
      Good evening   well I finally finished reading my textbook.  Yeah.  But I still have a lot more to go for the class.     My endocrinologist always asks me about lactation.  And yes I have had some very small amounts of leakage but not on any regular basis.  I figure I blocked the discharge Duce when I pierced my nipples with scare tissue.  But who knows.  I also get asked about mammograms.  I e had my first or baseline and this fall I will need to schedule my second.   As someone in the midst of studying the Old Testament, I can say that I haven’t found any mention of pending damnation for being transgender or intersex.  The closest it comes is a verse that says men should not wear women’s clothing.  Now I don’t know each and everyone’s particulars, but I know I meet the medical definition of female gender, and even in Ohio, a State that until recently refused to allow birth certificates to be changed, I meet the criteria.  Therefore I can only conclude I am not a man wearing women’s clothing.  But there is a somewhat different scholarly explanation of that law that it should not be taken as literally as the haters want.  Mostly men should not pretend to be women to ex ape from their enemies. Or tried to hide from God.     willow
    • Abigail Genevieve
      Well, the left wing has been doing that.    I read a few things while trying to find out what the problem is and liked what I read.  But I am a conservative.    Is there something specific in there that is of concern?  Does it promise somewhere to erase trans folk? That would be problematic.
    • Ivy
      It's a plan to basically completely take over the government by the right wing.
    • Ivy
      I'm actually in Asheville tonight.  Some of the people in the support group invited me for dinner after the meeting.  We're going to get together again tomorrow again. It's been nice, 4 trans women and 1 trans man, together ar a restaurant.
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I found https://www.project2025.org/policy/   I will have to read it.  I have not.  What is of concern?   The link provided earlier goes back to this forum.
    • Abigail Genevieve
      My parents were life long Democrats. 
    • Ivy
      'Nuff said. Yeah I'm not thrilled with Biden either. There are some conservative ideas I'm good with.  And I do feel that the current Democratic party is too cozy with the bankers and wealthy.  But despite all their talk, when it comes down to it, so are the Republicans.  And it's not the Dems calling for our eradication. Unfortunately, I see this election as existential for trans folks.  
    • Mmindy
      Good evening everyone,   @Birdie your CNA Is ill informed about breast and proper bra fitting.   My wife and I are checking out a campground up in Michigan just a little North of Saginaw, MI. We had a great meal at a local tavern serving delicious perch fillet dinner.   We’re going to check out the Saginaw,MI Bay area for summer time activities for when we come back on occasion. We belong to a camping club call Adventure Outdoors and have free camping at their resorts around Michigan and Ohio.   Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋    
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I agree.   Biden has been known to switch positions without notice, whether on abortion, Gaza or gay marriage.  Most of what he has done has been via executive order and decision, so it does not carry the force of lasting law and can be easily reversed.  I really do not trust him at all.   Trump says a lot of things.  He switches his position all the time.  Most of what he wants to do will require legislation to accomplish, some of which will simply never become law.  I do not trust him at all.   I'm not sure which is worse for trans people specifically because of this, and the fact that the other issues that surround trans folk which I attempted to isolate this question from, but here I go :) also affect trans people along with everyone else.   In either case trans folk need to be prepared. 
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.