• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday, was errand day, but because it so cold, I decided to add opaque tights to my outfit.  I have always thought the combination of tights, footwear and skirt, all black, is a smart look.  The green sweater added a splash of color to the outfit.  The skirt is from JC Penny, the sweater from Macy’s and the booties from the new Payless.  I think I purchased the heavy tights from Target, but don’t remember for sure.  Anyway, this is the outfit I wore yesterday while I was out and about. 

Sally 1-24-21W.jpg

I was very lazy today. Mondays are hard for me because I haven't shaved in 2 days getting ready for electrolysis so I struggle to put any effort in.  It's a comfort day, let the hair air dry, no makeup etc.  I love these jeans and sweater though.  The sweater is from The Loft and the Jeans are DKNY I found at a thrift shop. They have sequins down the sides so a bit of fun there.  Shoes are a champagne sparkly colored pair of sketchers. I really should of at least put a necklace on but meh.......

IMG_9856.JPG

Loving the pictures...the descriptions without pictures too.  I also like it when the boys chime in.

I got the boots I ordered from Macy's...love them!  I went outside like this.  Boy mode and girl mode are drifting ever closer.20210125_144744-01.thumb.jpeg.36d99955dc5efac1d3e484db824aaa7a.jpeg

Dang girls! Y'all are high class, rockin' DKNY, Macy's etc. ?. Nice! Lookin' great, all of you! ❤️

Thank you ladies. ?  That coat was a lucky break.  I was walking into Goodwill just as an employee was putting it out.  I never paid 20 bucks for anything there before, but it was really sweet, and still new with tags from Nordstrom Rack on it.  I've had some really good luck at that store lately.

Got this VS hoodie from a friend. You can't really see them but it's has sequin angel wings on the back. Super high waisted jeans from Shein, boots and tank are Target's Universal Thread brand.

IMG_3725.jpeg

@ElizabethStar I like this look! How do you find the quality of clothes from Shein? I've been tempted because I see cute stuff and the prices are great, but I've been reluctant to buy because I haven't heard anyone's experience other than reading online reviews.

Love,

~Audrey.

Day 2 of comfort/casual/I just can't be bothered to make myself up. lol. I love this T-shirt.  The skinny jeans are "not your daughters jeans". Both I got from Unique Thrift shop.   Shoes are the sketchers walking shoe in sparkle champagne.  The best I could do to "accessorize" was this pearlescent stone wrap bracelet.  

I promise to put more effort in tomorrow ;)

@Chloé Reiway to represent!

@ElizabethStarlooking great and comfortable!

@Ann W What a great find.  I LOVE thrift store shopping and that coat is amazing and looks so good on you.

IMG_9868.jpg

@Audreyi have a couple of fiends that buy clothes from them. I just into it expecting everything to be odd sized and cheaply made. I don’t expect to get much wear out of their stuff. Mainly buying to fill gaps and figure out styles I look good in and like before spending real money. Reading the size chart for every item was a bit of a pain. Their jeans seem to run large and the tops small. 

Y'all look fabulous and raise the bar awfully  high.

I need to go shopping and find some new outfits so I can post a pic LOLOL

• Forum Moderator
15 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

I promise to put more effort in tomorrow ;)

You look great @Bri2020. This is very nice outfit. There’s few to impress during covid anyways. You present fabulous as the rest of you ladies here do.

13 hours ago, Susan R said:

You look great @Bri2020. This is very nice outfit. There’s few to impress during covid anyways. You present fabulous as the rest of you ladies here do.

Thank you Susan. ?  I do have to dress nice though, these pics are from my spa/massage clinic where I play receptionist lately so I'm the public face of the company everyday.  However, our clients tend to be pretty low key.  and.....I put in even less effort today. hahaha. there will be no pic as evidence today.

Was just about to go shopping and it started snowing so I just stayed home.

Really need to buy a decent camera my phone is not cutting it for pics.

20210127_142711_pp (157x300).jpg

@Teri AnneI don't like going out in the snow myself. I'd be staying home too. Your camera did a fine job I think. You're looking beautiful girl. It's nice to put a face to the name too! ❤️