• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

2 hours ago, Maddee said:

An idea....I would hike that skirt up higher, almost to the ribs.  But that's just my preference...classic women's waist opposed to a highlander kilt look. 

Please don't listen to me if I'm wrong...

I saw something online once about things you learn when you transition.  One was, "You didn't know where your waist is." LOL

But you gotta go with what you're comfortable with.

You girls are looking good today.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Maddee said:

Elizabeth that's a nice outfit!

Like the boots, and the stars!

An idea....I would hike that skirt up higher, almost to the ribs.  But that's just my preference...classic women's waist opposed to a highlander kilt look. 

Please don't listen to me if I'm wrong...

Most important is how comfortable you feel in it.

Good luck with your pivotal point hun.  I'm crossing fingers for your luck and acceptance for who you really are :)

Hard to tell from the pic were the top ends/skirt starts but I agree that the "waist" of the skirt should be up at the "waist" which is where, if you were to bend sideways then its the point where you bend.  Then let the top hang over the skirt.  Just my 2 cents.  Proud of you Liz. we expect a report at the end of the day ;)

image.png.20e8a662971762642a016247de60315b.png

4 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

the "waist" of the skirt should be up at the "waist" which is where, if you were to bend sideways then its the point where you bend.

I have a couple of skirts and I've tried to wear them that way, but they keep slipping down. Even some high waisted pants that are 32" waist don't fit right and slide down. Aside from a belt or suspenders, does anybody have a fix for that? ?

• Forum Moderator

Ooh! @Jandi, I like that top. I could see myself in something like that. It would really work with my peasant skirt.

Hugs!

So far the has been uneventful regarding today’s outfit. The only comment I got was from my manager who caught me out of the corner of his eye when I came in. He just wanted to see what I wearing and gave me a compliment. 

I got some new blouses at Goodwill. First time I ever bought women's clothes for myself. This is the one I liked best. I also bought some makeup at Walmart and I have a wig coming from Amazon tomorrow, so I'll have a more complete look soon. I realized since I'm in my 40s I should probably dress like a "mom."

I can also see why people said the breast forms I had look good. The blouse makes them pop.

dedi81z-2653c097-6a4c-40c4-875d-f953776676b1.jpg

• Forum Moderator

That's a good look for you. You should look fantastic once it's complete!

Your little friend looks puzzled, but I think that's true of dogs though most of their lives.

Hugs!

4 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

That's a good look for you. You should look fantastic once it's complete!

I agree, that top works well for you. Good job!  Shopping is so much fun right?

I picked up some yoga pants, a crop top/sport bra and another top to work out in but that ended up being a quasi midriff piece that looked terrible. Got all 3 pieces for $32 at Ross dress for less.  I might go back for another pair of the yoga pants because I really like the way they look.

Hey Ladies

Thanks for the comp. Always good to get.

Jani love that cover,

Hara cool top.

Elizbeth your rocking that look. I agree with Mandee I personal like wearing  knee high or smaller, but then again i don't wear shirts much anymore. 

But Dam girl YOU MAKE IT WORK.

Thanks Jackie. It drop into 60 today with clouds so i am glad i took my day off yesterday and want to beach.

much lv 

lexi

One of the other things I bought at Goodwill were some yoga pants and, boy, that is one secret women are keeping from men. They are some of the most comfortable pants I've ever worn and one I get my shapewear they'll make my butt look nice. (Which I have more of a butt than I thought I did, but it's a fat-man's flat butt.)

2d401fda_ad7f_4328_8936_125f18ee0624_by_harasurya_dedi82e-pre.thumb.jpg.7be05a64613de69d5311614824e189dc.jpge3c8d2d7_0899_4f91_a326_65298cd7064d_by_harasurya_dedi829-pre.thumb.jpg.b9234bdfef6126d868d2ee942571d6cd.jpg

Those are the other two I got, but I agree that the one with the pattern looks the best.

I agree the skirt would look better shorter but it was hiked up pretty far, it's just long. I have a mini-skirt for when it get warmer out. Maybe sooner depending how I feel.

Leggings are freaking awesome. I really felt like I had been missing something all these years when I got my first pair. Off course now I have 5.

My first day at work in a skirt was pretty uneventful. Both my manager and I had expected someone, somewhere to make a comment but it never happened. I feel a lot more liberated now. Despite the day starting around 10 degrees and no nylons or leggins I wasn't cold. Not sure if my wife saw what I was wearing when I came home but as usual I went straight into the guest room (my personal closet) and changed.

until next time.

A little tye dye and some flannel for today for work around the house.

Cleaning windows and mopping floors was the order of the day

119_pp_pp (168x300).jpg

2 hours ago, ElizabethStar said:

around 10 degrees and no nylons or leggins I wasn't cold.

That's like a super power to me.

3 hours ago, ElizabethStar said:

Leggings are freaking awesome.

That's more like it.  I did find a pair of the fleece lined variety...delicious.

@Teri Anne you're so pretty.  I'm finding that I haven't been a gal long enough to have clothes I'm willing to subject to house work.  It's a problem I look forward to solving.

Love seeing everyone's new clothes.

Going for my 3 month blood test since starting HRT. Wanted to dress up special for the occasion having been inspired by all the ladies showing off here. This is what I threw together. Be kind. ? (1/2)

20210203_215358.jpg

3 hours ago, Teri Anne said:

A little tye dye and some flannel for today

Nice combo. Looking good. ?