• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

Well today was a lazy day for me also. So anyway I chose the old lady next door look...

Gosh I feel a Walmart trip coming on.  

Today8.jpg

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

You are dressed WAY too classy for WalMart.

I'd be good though. I'm still in my pajamas.

Hugs!

4 hours ago, Linda Marie said:

So anyway I chose the old lady next door look...

You so make it work for you.  You look great, hun.

• Forum Moderator
6 hours ago, Linda Marie said:

Well today was a lazy day for me also. So anyway I chose the old lady next door look...

Gosh I feel a Walmart trip coming on.  

Looks great Linda, I'm with @Jackie C.on this, you've out dressed most people at Walmart. 

Mindy???

My partner and I went shopping for new clothes yesterday!! I took the leap this weekend and came out to my family and it went AMAZING. To celebrate all the happiness we got me some new outfits. Today I am wearing white washed jeans, a dark blue short sleeve button up shirt, and my grey timberland boots (got these on sale a few years ago for only $70!!!). The outfit makes my body look very masculine, and gives me all the gender euphoria. 

Back to a basic look for me today. We’re short staffed and I may need to go out for some field work. 

959991B3-C2B9-4BD0-ACE0-F38B52FACE76.jpeg

• Forum Moderator

That sounds like a cool outfit Myles.  I must admit the last white jeans i had were bell bottoms which as they were almost my only pants during a period of living on the streets soon lost their sparkle.  I loved those pants and the beads around my neck.

• Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

You look great Elizabeth!  Don't forget to put your smile on.  It will make that outfit sparkle.

Hugs,

Charlize

Today I went with a pleated flowing flower print skirt and white top. 

I will have to be careful while wearing this while outside...the wind!!!

Today9.jpg

@Linda MarieLooking classy as always!

@ElizabethStarLooking good! Agree you need to flash that smile of yours ;)

@Myles97Congrats on the coming out and new clothes! What a winning combo.

Not wearing much different today, I think you all have seen most of my wardrobe by now. Went casual top and black jeans. I got my 2nd vaccine today so in case I start feeling bad I wanted to be comfy.  I did pick up this pendent at Michaels Art store.  Liz I know you will like it ;). Michaels is a little gem of a place to put together a variety of necklace looks.  The sell all kinds of pendants/charms ect in their jewerly making department. Just but a few different chains and swap out the pendents.  Most are under $5. 

AF05B60C-5343-476B-9D01-5A4BD162F0C4.jpeg

• Forum Moderator
5 hours ago, Myles97 said:

The outfit makes my body look very masculine, and gives me all the gender euphoria. 

I'm glad you're happy. Surprised there's no hoodie. I thought those were required by the FtM Authority. (Snark, obviously, wear what makes you happy. I'm glad you're happy.)

Hugs!

Sounds awesome Myles97  Post a pic if you want but if you choose not to thats OK too.

How the clothes make you feel is the important thing.

Went out yesterday looking for a few clothing items and didn't find anything I was looking for but it was nice getting out .

1 hour ago, ElizabethStar said:

I’m trying the oversized shirt look today. 

DFCD6C92-7100-4A52-91D1-818AC405C4B4.jpeg

And a smile!

You have a lovely smile Elizabeth.

I recently discovered Michael's as a source for jewelry @Bri2020, I've made a pair of earrings and three pendants that I like better than anything I could find in shops.

Tonight...I'm ready for the roaring 20s!

20210309_180455_Film4-01.thumb.jpeg.04c871325b3b31fa6194844f369485f4.jpeg

8 hours ago, Ann W said:

You have a lovely smile Elizabeth.

I recently discovered Michael's as a source for jewelry @Bri2020, I've made a pair of earrings and three pendants that I like better than anything I could find in shops.

Tonight...I'm ready for the roaring 20s!

20210309_180455_Film4-01.thumb.jpeg.04c871325b3b31fa6194844f369485f4.jpeg

Was there a party or just feeling flapper-ish?  You look amazing.

It is feeling spring like today so broke out a dress, hair up and a light cardigan. Gold wedges, necklace/earrings to complete The dress I got of Poshmark, the cardigan is a Tory (given to me by a friend, I can't afford those. lol) and the necklace from a local designer consignment shop. Earrings-Target.

1D836A08-4EB4-4027-BB70-38E723781CDB_1_201_a.jpeg

3 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

Was there a party or just feeling flapper-ish?  You look amazing.

Thank you Bri.  No party...just playing around after group.  My Tuesday trans support group on Zoom is my one weekly event were I can dress up all I want without having to come out to my neighbors by walking to the car.  I always look forward to Tuesdays.

You sure put together some nice outfits Bri.  It's so encouraging to see you going off to work dressed the way you want.

I can feel the spring coming too.  This pandemic has been my cocoon...I will definitely emerge a transformed creature.

• Forum Moderator

Just a note that Chadwick's catalog/website has tall sizes for those that need them.  I've bought several shirts and blazers that fit nice at reasonable prices.

I felt like getting dressed up, no place in mind to go, but just felt like dressing up. 

I've probably modeled it here before, but....now.... I've different jewelry and hair style!!!

Today10.jpg

My choice of outfit today. Had my first Teams (video) meeting as Niamh with someone apart from HR. I may have a video meeting with one of my customers tomorrow....

IMG_20210310_131127792.jpg